PDA

View Full Version : WMD's AC QB: Trojan Horsed Edition

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Gents, the Trojan Horsed Edition of AC QB is available at FWTCT. Sorry, can't link it from mobile and I'll be out of pocket until late this evening. If one of the link masters could hook it up, that would be awesome. Glad I finally beat C34 to the posting punch.

defiantdog
10-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Gents, the Trojan Horsed Edition of AC QB is available at FWTCT. Sorry, can't link it from mobile and I'll be out of pocket until late this evening. If one of the link masters could hook it up, that would be awesome. Glad I finally beat C34 to the posting punch.

Here ya go (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2015/10/11/9495961/wmd-armchair-qb-trojan-horsed-edition-mississippi-state-msu-bulldogs-troy-trojans-dan-mullen)

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Appreciate it, defiant!

TrapGame
10-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Good article.

Completely agree on using Shump as a FB/H. He could clear the hole for Lee and we'd have a pretty decent running game.

thf24
10-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Pretty sure I heard the sideline reporter say that Staley was sick as well, hence the limited action.

Tbonewannabe
10-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Pretty sure I heard the sideline reporter say that Staley was sick as well, hence the limited action.

Yes, they said he wasn't as sick as Dak but was also sick. I think that is why Fitz went almost the whole game.

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 02:46 PM

Yes, they said he wasn't as sick as Dak but was also sick. I think that is why Fitz went almost the whole game.

That makes sense. That's the only drawback of actually being at the game. John Correro is completely useless in relaying any relevant information. And Matt and Jim usually don't have that info either. Really wish we'd replace Captain Obvious Correro.

blacklistedbully
10-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Should make mention of Ju Johnson's blocking. He was great, including one play where he delivered 2 key blocks on the same play.

Drugdog
10-11-2015, 05:47 PM
That makes sense. That's the only drawback of actually being at the game. John Correro is completely useless in relaying any relevant information. And Matt and Jim usually don't have that info either. Really wish we'd replace Captain Obvious Correro.

Well Jack, it's either going to be a first down by a little or short by a little. Back to you Jack.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Well Jack, it's either going to be a first down by a little or short by a little. Back to you Jack.

Jack: It was awful close to the goal line but did he get in. John Carrero is down close, what about it, John?

John: Uh, actually Jack the band is standing in my way, so I wasn't able to see it. Looked like he mighta made it in to me, but we'll have to see what they call. Back to you, Jack.

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Jack/Jim: Looks like a flag down, let's go to John. John, what's the flag?

John: Yeah Jack/Jim, there's a flag on the play. Back to you.