PDA

View Full Version : I know it's American football season but yall should be watching US vs Mexico

RC3
10-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Getting chippy. The two teams just about came to blows

RC3
10-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Extra time!!

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-10-2015, 11:19 PM
We still suck

Charlie_Sheen420
10-10-2015, 11:32 PM
We still suck

That team you saw tonight sucks....and thankfully none of their asses will be around much longer. Expect to see a youthful team in the qualifiers. And if ole Jurgen doesn't produce early in WC qualifiers his ass will be gone as well. Some are understandably calling for his ass now. He played the old experienced (sucky) team tonight to cover his ass incase of a loss, so he wouldn't look crazy for playing an all green team. Expect to see an all green team for the qualifiers...we will finally see what he was building with players behind the scenes without having to play old ass sucky players.

War Machine Dawg
10-10-2015, 11:39 PM
**** Jurgen Klinsmann. He needs to be handed a pink slip tomorrow. Ridiculous to start a squad with so many ancient players. Where was Johansson, Ream, Yedlin, etc.? I DVR'd it and haven't watched yet, but I knew we were screwed when I got the ESPNFC alert announcing the starting lineup. An old, slow team isn't beating a legit soccer power like Mexico.

Liverpooldawg
10-10-2015, 11:47 PM
I love soccer but I HATE the international game. All it's good for is getting your club's players hurt.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-11-2015, 12:10 AM
**** Jurgen Klinsmann. He needs to be handed a pink slip tomorrow. Ridiculous to start a squad with so many ancient players. Where was Johansson, Ream, Yedlin, etc.? I DVR'd it and haven't watched yet, but I knew we were screwed when I got the ESPNFC alert announcing the starting lineup. An old, slow team isn't beating a legit soccer power like Mexico.

I'm not going to argue with you about JK, I'm on the fence with him at this point, and things are not going great. If he stumbles at the beginning of WC qualifying then he is gone. He didn't play the young players because it would save his ass playing an "experienced" team over a "green" team in a big match like tonight's was. Yedlin was subbed in and surprise surprise he helped create a game tying goal. Bobby wood was also in on it. The reason I'm not down on JK just yet is because he is the reason players like Yedlin, Wood, Johansson, Jordan Morris etc. are all being brought in, now it's time to finally play them all at once and build a youthful team for 2018. He will no longer be using the old Bob Bradley players like Dempsey, Bradley, etc.. hell Altidore may be gone. The problem with the team is they are too damn old and lack "aggression" and that's on both the coach and players....I'm hoping the so called "talented youth" klinsman has will change this or his ass will soon be gone

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-11-2015, 11:53 AM
That team you saw tonight sucks....and thankfully none of their asses will be around much longer. Expect to see a youthful team in the qualifiers. And if ole Jurgen doesn't produce early in WC qualifiers his ass will be gone as well. Some are understandably calling for his ass now. He played the old experienced (sucky) team tonight to cover his ass incase of a loss, so he wouldn't look crazy for playing an all green team. Expect to see an all green team for the qualifiers...we will finally see what he was building with players behind the scenes without having to play old ass sucky players.

Our U23 team is on the verge of not qualifying for the Olympics. Is it really going to get any better?

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Our U23 team is on the verge of not qualifying for the Olympics. Is it really going to get any better?

Yep. Interesting idea I saw on Twitter that might work: leave Klinsmann as technical director but remove him as coach.

Hot Rock
10-11-2015, 04:30 PM
"American Football"

That term does not compute.

I couldn't care much less who wins a soccer match of any kind.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-11-2015, 05:51 PM
"American Football"

What a badass

War Machine Dawg
10-11-2015, 08:11 PM
"American Football"

http://i.imgur.com/3gOZp25.gif