ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Bama is in trouble. Bad Coker has showed up again

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Can someone merge all of these?

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 07:40 PM
I can't imagine how upset our fans would be with Mullen if we had Alabama's special teams.

Jack Lambert
10-10-2015, 07:42 PM
The SEC is not that good.

msstate7
10-10-2015, 07:45 PM

I agree. The decline is real. I really think harbaugh and urban are on the verge of lifting the big 10 to the top.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 07:49 PM
I agree. The decline is real. I really think harbaugh and urban are on the verge of lifting the big 10 to the top.

I do agree that the SEC is down this year. The team that we are fielding this season would be a 6 or 7 win team most years, but will probably win more than that due to the competition.

People keep saying, "We are only going to win 6 games." and, while I get that, who is going to beat us?

Kentucky, Missouri, LA Tech? Maybe, but not likely. It's just an off year for the SEC

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2015, 08:02 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking this as well.

How do you lose to Toledo at home and give a supposed top 10 team hell at their place? Has to be a smaller gap in talent than we want to believe.

But I think Toledo has a former sec QB...maybe former bama.

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2015, 08:03 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking this as well.

How do you lose to Toledo at home and give a supposed top 10 team hell at their place? Has to be a smaller gap in talent than we want to believe.

But I think Toledo has a former sec QB...maybe former bama.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Goodness Arkansas, probably not a great idea to blow a coverage in a single digit game

Op4isabitch
10-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Say what you want but I think Kentucky, Mizzou and Arkansas are better than we are at the moment.
No I'm not drinking heavily, although our Offense has me considering it.

MabenMaroon
10-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Bama is ... well Bama. Turn out the lights the party is over. They are winning in spite of Lame Kiffin.

GreenheadDawg
10-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Say what you want but I think Kentucky, Mizzou and Arkansas are better than we are at the moment.
No I'm not drinking heavily, although our Offense has me considering it.

I'm with you on Mizzou and Arkansas but Kentucky? Not hardly

TrapGame
10-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Bama is ... well Bama. Turn out the lights the party is over. They are winning in spite of Lame Kiffin.

Arkansas doesn't have the depth. In fact neither does OM but they capitalized on 5 TOs and made Bama play catch up.

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Goodness.... Eli Gold is obnoxious. Fitting for them.

TUSK
10-10-2015, 10:17 PM
ell

oh

ell

cmon, mane.

Dawg61
10-11-2015, 12:30 AM
ell

oh

ell

cmon, mane.

Your offense looked like dogshit. Saban once again has to rely on deep bombs and Pass Interference calls to move the ball in the 2nd half. It's damn amazing that Bama keeps on being able to throw deep hailmary type TDs every single game since Saban arrived. Bama's defense is legit but if a team can not give up ANY 30+ yard bombs to Bama (and the 4+ pass interference calls) their offense becomes nothing special this year. No Cooper, Julio, Lacy, Ingram, Richardson etc.. Henry is a beast but he's a very straight runner. He's just all size and good speed after 10 yards. Bama doesn't scare me. Saban's continued ability to teach his QBs and WRs how to exploit the deep pass does. Shit has yet to be stopped going all the way back to John Parker Wilson and every starting QB since then. Just loft it to the 25 and the WR is always there 5 steps ahead of the DB. Anyone wanna look up how many 30+ yard passing TDs Bama has had since Saban showed up? Bet it's 5x or more than we've had. Probably 10x thanks to Croom.

sandwolf
10-11-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm with you on Mizzou and Arkansas but Kentucky? Not hardly

Kentucky beat Mizzou 2 weeks ago.

TUSK
10-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Your offense looked like dogshit. Saban once again has to rely on deep bombs and Pass Interference calls to move the ball in the 2nd half. It's damn amazing that Bama keeps on being able to throw deep hailmary type TDs every single game since Saban arrived. Bama's defense is legit but if a team can not give up ANY 30+ yard bombs to Bama (and the 4+ pass interference calls) their offense becomes nothing special this year. No Cooper, Julio, Lacy, Ingram, Richardson etc.. Henry is a beast but he's a very straight runner. He's just all size and good speed after 10 yards. Bama doesn't scare me. Saban's continued ability to teach his QBs and WRs how to exploit the deep pass does. Shit has yet to be stopped going all the way back to John Parker Wilson and every starting QB since then. Just loft it to the 25 and the WR is always there 5 steps ahead of the DB. Anyone wanna look up how many 30+ yard passing TDs Bama has had since Saban showed up? Bet it's 5x or more than we've had. Probably 10x thanks to Croom.

no.

DancingRabbit
10-11-2015, 01:20 AM
We'll beat KY and Mizzou. Arky I'm a little worried about.

TUSK
10-11-2015, 01:55 AM
We'll beat KY and Mizzou. Arky I'm a little worried about.

I'll agree with some of my peeps here... Overall, Bammer isn't "great" this year.... they are a really young/inexperienced group....