PDA

View Full Version : Graves good from 42 with plenty of length left

JoseBrown
10-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Why oh why...Before the FG try against LSU I told my son Graves could make it so we run out there Bell... Misses first try left...lucky to get another shot at it.. I told son he'll miss it right if Graves don't kick...Bell misses next attempt right.. First try all season..

Graves is 7 of 7 on the season! If we have a 52 yard attempt at the end of the game against Bama or somebody and Dan trots Bell out there, I will shoot my brand new tv!!

smootness
10-10-2015, 04:03 PM
For the last time, the wind was coming at us. Graves does not have the leg to have made it, period.

JoseBrown
10-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Bell does not have the head to make it. Do you not get that? If you're gonna kick it you gotta give him a chance!! Or don't kick the damn ball. But you'll never know if he had the leg or not. You still know Bell doesn't have the head though. Sorry.

smootness
10-10-2015, 04:17 PM
If he doesn't have the leg, there is a 0% chance of making that. Even if Bell only gives you a 5% chance by accident! it's better than sending out a guy who can't get it there.

IMissJack
10-10-2015, 04:24 PM
The question is not whether he could have made it from 52, it is whether he could have made it from 47, because that is what it was before we took the delay of game. Once again I apologize to the lady with the kid in front of me at that game....

AROB44
10-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Get over it......we lost. Period.

JoseBrown
10-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Dude, sorry bout not getting over it! But every time we kick a field goal I think about it. You banning me from posting about it after the first time I think I have?

How do you know he has a 0% chance of making it anyway? He didn't try it... Do you watch him practice everyday or something? I'd, personally, had rather seen him try it. He's just too accurate not too, for me... That's all.

JoseBrown
10-10-2015, 06:45 PM
For the second to last time, the wind was coming at us. Graves does not have the leg to have made it, period.

Ha! Fixed it for you... Go Dawgs! Congrats on the win today! :)

Homedawg
10-10-2015, 07:19 PM
For the last time, the wind was coming at us. Graves does not have the leg to have made it, period.

Dear goodness why are you the only one who can see this....today wind at back- lsu a gale in face, it's not hard to see.

smootness
10-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Ha! Fixed it for you... Go Dawgs! Congrats on the win today! :)

Haha touche.

sleepy dawg
10-10-2015, 09:14 PM
If he doesn't have the leg, there is a 0% chance of making that. Even if Bell only gives you a 5% chance by accident! it's better than sending out a guy who can't get it there.

There's about a 0% chance you know he had a 0% chance of making it. I'm as tired as you are of hearing this same post repeated every couple of days, but Graves should've had that shot, not Bell.