PDA

View Full Version : New pants alert

ScottH
10-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Gray with side stripes no giant mstate

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I personally like the gray and maroon combo.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 03:02 PM
This may be one of the best looking MSU uniforms of all time today. Gorgeous. Very Nike like

Treemydawg
10-10-2015, 03:03 PM
They look great

Saltydog
10-10-2015, 03:05 PM
little more silver looking. Those particular uni's are my favorite MSU uni's of all time.

ScottH
10-10-2015, 03:10 PM
My favorite hands down

spudd21
10-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Definitely my favorite

scottycameron
10-10-2015, 03:53 PM
looks like the confederates up north. Not a fan. Maroon and white. It's not that complicated, even for today's youth.

ckDOG
10-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Are we fighting the north? Maron, whit. Stick with it.

IMissJack
10-10-2015, 04:18 PM
I like the look today, even though I mentioned in another thread I did not like TN's grey uniforms. Would like to see the maroon stripes on white pants rather than the big M at some point.

State82
10-10-2015, 04:26 PM
This may be one of the best looking MSU uniforms of all time today. Gorgeous. Very Nike like

I agree. Love 'em.

Reunion Dog
10-10-2015, 05:02 PM
would like to see us wear the TN grey or even the Troy grey... and they are Addidas

The Darker grey just looks better to me.

BHildreth3
10-11-2015, 02:21 PM
The grey/silver pants will look outstanding on the road with a white Jersey

Todd4State
10-11-2015, 03:34 PM
I like the look today, even though I mentioned in another thread I did not like TN's grey uniforms. Would like to see the maroon stripes on white pants rather than the big M at some point.

I agree with you. I still like the white pants as my favorite- but take away the giant M-State on the thigh. The late 1990's Nike uniforms are my personal favorite of all time. I would wear Maroon jerseys and white pants for all home SEC games and white jerseys with white pants for all road SEC games.

I do like the gray and I even asked the MSU uniform twitter person what the Nike uniforms would look like with gray pants. I got to see that Saturday and I liked what I saw too- I was worried about the white face mask with gray pants- but Adidas did a good job with that by adding the white stripe and I think that's what made it work. And because I liked the gray pants I think we should wear them for OOC games- maroon jerseys and gray pants for OOC home games and then white jerseys with gray pants for OOC road games.

I am interested to see what the throwback uniform next week is going to look like- I'm expecting something similar to the Packers/Bears throwbacks. And then I have also wanted to see what MSU's Nike uniforms would look like in a black version- and we might see that for Kentucky. And then I'm sure we will have special Egg Bowl uniforms as well.

pscf3
10-11-2015, 03:59 PM
I'd be surprised to see throwbacks next week. Still a possibility, I guess. I do expect black jerseys versus Kentucky though; an Adidas catalog leak confirmed that those exist.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2015, 04:04 PM
little more silver looking. Those particular uni's are my favorite MSU uni's of all time.

I agree. Loved those silver pants we wore back then. I like these a lot, but I wish they were slightly lighter or more silver like Georgia's. They were close though, so I liked them a lot.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/geo/graphics/brand/IMG_8771.jpg

godlluB
10-11-2015, 07:32 PM
MAROOON....GRAAAAYYY

Nope, doesn't sound right.

I thought the gray pants looked awful on both teams. I hope there weren't two pants-less SWAC teams playing somewhere.

Todd4State
10-11-2015, 08:25 PM
MAROOON....GRAAAAYYY

Nope, doesn't sound right.

I thought the gray pants looked awful on both teams. I hope there weren't two pants-less SWAC teams playing somewhere.

That sounds like something that would happen at Mississippi Valley State.

AusTexDawg
10-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Apparently, nostalgia for the grey pants of the '80s warped my memory of that look. They don't <pop> like the white pants (but was thrilled to not have the giant crooked M-State nowhere on the pants).