PDA

View Full Version : UNM up 31-3 midway thru 3rd Q, and STILL has starters in.

blacklistedbully
10-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Typical UNM BS. 0-4 Sunbelt team with no chance to be competitive, and they decide to pour it on so they can continue to brag about how many ppg they score.

Plastic, fake-ass, classless morons.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 01:28 PM
And just went deep Kelly to Treadwell with 2:00 min left in the 3rd quarter

blacklistedbully
10-10-2015, 01:29 PM
38-3, less than 2 minutes left in 3Q and Kelly still padding stats against a creampuff. Nearly all starters still in, as far as I can tell.

blacklistedbully
10-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Make that 45-3. N. O. C. L. A. S. S.

While I don't pull for kids to get permanently injured, I do think it would be true justice to see a player or 2 lose a game or 2 to injury. Freeze is an absolute moron for doing this.

Oxfordawg
10-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Typical UNM BS. 0-4 Sunbelt team with no chance to be competitive, and they decide to pour it on so they can continue to brag about how many ppg they score.

Plastic, fake-ass, classless morons.

Taking their ******l aggression out on A power house like NMS

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 01:46 PM
They've been padding stats all season against the cream puffs , which is why none of were surprised how they fared last week. Bama spotted them 24 and the Beavs only won by 7. Vandy had them on the ropes late but a turnover killed them.

These are "Perception" games for OM to keep that high ranking to use on recruiting. Nobody really sees the real OM until they play teams with a pulse. Just so happens the media didn't see 4-5 short fields and +5 turnovers in a 7 pt win in Tuscaloosa. They see Bucky beating Saban. Just wait. Memphis will give them fits next week.

State82
10-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Freeze really is dumber than he looks. MGK running at the end of the 3rd quarter with 35 point lead. Beyond stupid.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Why does it bother y'all? It's not like people are going to beef them up because of scores against cupcakes.
Also, if freeze does something stupid like run Kelley. We should applaude him

SDDawg
10-10-2015, 01:54 PM
It bothers me that Freeze is a piece of human garbage that hides behind religion. It's pretty disgusting actually.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Why does it bother y'all? It's not like people are going to beef them up because of scores against cupcakes.
Also, if freeze does something stupid like run Kelley. We should applaude him

Then how were they ranked so high before last week? Nothing they've done in big games warranted #5. Bama handed them the game on a silver platter, spotted them 24, gave up 5 possessions, and still could/should have won. All anyone kept talking about prior to last week was averaging 500+ yards a game and 55+ points. That's all they talked about leading up to game with Florida. Not well against the teams with a pulse they are averaging ___ and _____.

Come on man, don't act like it's anything other than what it is. They build their perception by pounding the puffs,leaving the starters in and racking up the stats. Then they catch a fluke Bama game, Vandy steps of their own co*k and people think they are still great. Then Florida hammers them, and people think it was a fluke. I mean how can a team that beat Bama and is averaging 50+ points a game get stifled on offense. It couldn't be that Florida didn't hand them the game or spot them 24 points? It couldn't be the Florida defense overwhelmed their offensive line (like Bama did). It couldn't be that the tipped balls from MGK didn't go into the hands of a different receiver running untouched. Then they Come out next(this) week and demolish someone, perception continues (i.e. Recruiting continues).

Come on, let's not let their delusion sink in and act oblivious about their ultimate goals and intentions. Win the press conference, create false perceptions, hope to use false perceptions to recruit and obtain unworthy preseason rankings. Then repeat the cycle each year, in hopes that 5 or 6 Teams will pull a Bama in the same season and they can actually learn what Atlanta feels like in december.