PDA

View Full Version : NMS still can't punch it in 1st and goal.

Leroy Jenkins
10-10-2015, 11:11 AM
vs UF is one thing, vs NMSt is another.

Really Clark?
10-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Good grief. How did the ref miss that face mask.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Note to Mullen and Dak, the OM defensive ends and Kemchee all way over pursue. If you step up in the pocket, you can run for days.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Ole Miss is getting away with huge mistakes in this game.

Treadwell fumbles right to another OM player and Kelly has a pass batted in the air in the middle of the field, only for Treadwell to run under it for a big gain.

This stuff will even out as the year goes on. No team gets all the breaks.

MedDawg
10-10-2015, 12:02 PM

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Ole Miss throwing out some exotic blitzes against New Mexico State. Goodness. Didn't think they'd have to use those.

CadaverDawg
10-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Every time I see Elston make a play, it makes me sick. Ole Miss fans ought to be proud that their Reverend Coach keeps allowing a Piece of Shit like Elston to come back after he assaults people one by one. There's something wrong when trash like that is getting praised on National TV after all he's done.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Note to Mullen and Dak, the OM defensive ends and Kemchee all way over pursue. If you step up in the pocket, you can run for days.

Been saying this for three years now. Not sure why it's so difficult for opposing teams to see how to beat OM. Florida must've been listening to my posts about Bucky's Offense and Defense.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Am I the only one who's wondering why Kelly is getting so much praise? He should have 4 INTs today in the 1st half. They've only caught one but he's hit the defense in the hands on 3 others that could have easily been picked. Plus one of them got "Bama Tipped" to Paidwell inside the 5.

Bottom Line: OM is not a top 25 team. They should have lost to Bama and could have easily lost to the worst team in the conference. Last week's curb stomping from Florida was no fluke that's the real OM team. Bama just spotted them 24 points and 5 turnovers, thus adding fuel to the media's false perception fire.

On the flip side, if Dan continues to go through this season oblivious, thinking he can do whatever he wants to beat whoever he plays, we could very well lose the EB. He has to make adjustments to take advantage of their weaknesses and aggressiveness.

SDDawg
10-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Kelly sucks. OM is shit. Can't wait to see Dak beat them this year.