PDA

View Full Version : I think LSU loses today

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 10:17 AM
There's a really good chance I eat crow on this, but I think South Carolina beats LSU today.

Peter BurnsVerified account ‏@PeterBurnsESPN 11m11 minutes ago
As of 10am, only 41,000 tickets have been sold at Tiger Stadium for #LSU #South Carolina. Will be like a Spring Game crowd.

-This isn't Tiger Stadium today boys. This is dead ass, Spring Game crowd with LSU likely playing flat. Frankly, they'd probably be better off playing on the road in a hostile environment. This environment breeds complacency & hangover
- South Carolina will play with an "Us vs the World mentality"
- Something tells me the HBC isn't going to go quietly. He's way to good of a coach.

I think LSU will play like shit today, but my biggest reservation is South Carolina. To this point they have been terrible.

I just have a hunch that the HBC pulls one out today.

CadaverDawg
10-10-2015, 10:23 AM
LSU will have 50,000 walking up to buy tickets. They announced the venue change midweek, so everyone working had to either order online or just wait til game time. That place will be close to full...not full...but within 10,000 I bet. Which isn't bad for 4-5 days notice.

LSU will roll USCjr

Coach34
10-10-2015, 10:26 AM
LSU could play SC in front of 8 people in Alligator, Ms and win by 20

Leroy Jenkins
10-10-2015, 10:32 AM
LSU Is not losing to Perry Orth, even if LSUs offense doesn't score a point.

gravedigger
10-10-2015, 10:45 AM
There's a really good chance I eat crow on this, but I think South Carolina beats LSU today.

Peter BurnsVerified account ‏@PeterBurnsESPN 11m11 minutes ago
As of 10am, only 41,000 tickets have been sold at Tiger Stadium for #LSU #South Carolina. Will be like a Spring Game crowd.

-This isn't Tiger Stadium today boys. This is dead ass, Spring Game crowd with LSU likely playing flat. Frankly, they'd probably be better off playing on the road in a hostile environment. This environment breeds complacency & hangover
- South Carolina will play with an "Us vs the World mentality"
- Something tells me the HBC isn't going to go quietly. He's way to good of a coach.

I think LSU will play like shit today, but my biggest reservation is South Carolina. To this point they have been terrible.

I just have a hunch that the HBC pulls one out today.

I share your belief about LSU, but I think the gamecocks are so bad, it wont matter.

Saltydog
10-10-2015, 10:46 AM
nt

Dawg61
10-10-2015, 11:01 AM
LSU would win this game with Fournette only passing and Harris only rushing.

BulldogBear
10-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Shotgun, I see you're into the stash early today. Keep it up!

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 02:36 PM
LSU will have 50,000 walking up to buy tickets. They announced the venue change midweek, so everyone working had to either order online or just wait til game time. That place will be close to full...not full...but within 10,000 I bet. Which isn't bad for 4-5 days notice.

LSU will roll USCjr

Stadium is 60% empty. Spring game

smootness
10-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Stadium is 60% empty. Spring game

But why does this matter? It was originally going to be played in front of an entirely pro-SC crowd, and you wouldn't have picked LSU to lose. So why does the fact that it won't be a full pro-LSU crowd lead to the conclusion they'll lose?

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 02:43 PM
But why does this matter? It was originally going to be played in front of an entirely pro-SC crowd, and you wouldn't have picked LSU to lose. So why does the fact that it won't be a full pro-LSU crowd lead to the conclusion they'll lose?

I think it's easier to not play flat in front of a hostile crowd than no crowd. It hard for an SEC football team to get up in an empty stadium. Same problem MSU has in non conference road games.

SDDawg
10-10-2015, 02:58 PM
I think LSU will come out flat at some point, but I don't think it's this weekend.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Is it just me or is LSU the only SEC team who has SWAC colors and uniforms?

smootness
10-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Is it just me or is LSU the only SEC team who has SWAC colors and uniforms?

I think they're arguably the best in the conference.

DownwardDawg
10-10-2015, 04:47 PM

Lol. They are garbage.

msstate7
10-10-2015, 04:48 PM

White tops... Yes. Purple tops... Complete garbage

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Nostradumbass they call me. Impressed with LSU today. I'm starting to think they may have a chance against Bama. They've turned Harris into a Brandon Allen type, efficient, no risk QB & he's doing a good job in that role. They were fairly balanced today

http://rs208.pbsrc.com/albums/bb179/ITJ57/eatingcrow.gif~c200