PDA

View Full Version : Ha, Freeze told SECN that HE "received a call from the NCAA yesterday.....

CadaverDawg
10-10-2015, 09:49 AM
...and they should have some information on Tunsil early next week."

So Freeze went from hearing nothing from anybody....to getting a call directly from the NCAA? He's a lying, manipulative, hypocrite. This has shifted into a "save Hugh's Godly image" campaign. It's sickening.

Dawgfan77
10-10-2015, 09:52 AM
So we know he ain't playing today and will make an announcement next week. My money is on Tunsil is done

Coach34
10-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Supposedly they have been telling the flock behind the scenes he should play against Memphis

Hell, even with the probation Ohio State got hammered with- those guys only missed 5 games.

msstate7
10-10-2015, 10:01 AM
So we know he ain't playing today and will make an announcement next week. My money is on Tunsil is done

I don't know. Freeze coming out speaking about tunsil makes me think OM is expecting tunsil back... Just a hunch

CadaverDawg
10-10-2015, 10:03 AM
He'll be back. That will give them time to calm the masses and tell recruits....but the hammer will still drop after the season IMO.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Peter Burns ‏@PeterBurnsESPN 17m17 minutes ago
#OleMiss HAS heard from the NCAA re: Laremy Tunsil's eligibility. Expected to make an announcement early this next week via @LauraMRutledge.

So what happens?

A: Ole Miss announces that Tunsil will play next weekend?

B: Ole Miss announces that Tunsil is ineligible for the season?

What does the timing tell us?

If they have heard from the NCAA, why not announce the the finding ASAP?

msstate7
10-10-2015, 10:07 AM
He'll be back. That will give them time to calm the masses and tell recruits....but the hammer will still drop after the season IMO.

I just hope his first game is aTm, not Memphis. I want his first live action vs Garrett. I wanna see Garrett eat em up

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 10:10 AM
So, why not announce it today & allow the fans chant his name & support him or something?

Why sit on the information till next week?

drummerdawg
10-10-2015, 10:14 AM
So if he does come back is the suspension all that comes out of it or will they be on probation?

7dawg
10-10-2015, 10:15 AM
If he is not on the sidelines today, he is done.

messageboardsuperhero
10-10-2015, 10:20 AM
I bet he's back for the Memphis game... JMO.

gravedigger
10-10-2015, 10:35 AM
My guess is that the timing tells us one of two things:

Tunsil was always scheduled to miss 5 games.

Or Tunsil finally gave the ncaa info they were asking for.

DancingRabbit
10-10-2015, 10:40 AM
My guess is that the timing tells us one of two things:

Tunsil was always scheduled to miss 5 games.

Or Tunsil finally gave the ncaa info they were asking for.

You mean 6 games? Or do you think he suits up today?

gravedigger
10-10-2015, 10:43 AM
You mean 6 games? Or do you think he suits up today?

sorry, meant 6 games

Saltydog
10-10-2015, 10:43 AM
have to be a positive for them.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Laura Rutledge worded things differently in the pregame.

Instead of insinuating that Freeze already knew the outcome, she stated that Ole Miss would hear from the NCAA early next week. This perhaps means that Ole Miss doesn't yet know Tunsil's fate.

Coach007
10-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Peter Burns ‏@PeterBurnsESPN 17m17 minutes ago
#OleMiss HAS heard from the NCAA re: Laremy Tunsil's eligibility. Expected to make an announcement early this next week via @LauraMRutledge.

So what happens?

A: Ole Miss announces that Tunsil will play next weekend?

B: Ole Miss announces that Tunsil is ineligible for the season?

What does the timing tell us?

If they have heard from the NCAA, why not announce the the finding ASAP?

They were told they would get then ruling next week. I figure they already knokw and its a 6 game suspension. He will play vs memphis

Ifyouonlyknew
10-10-2015, 11:42 AM
If it's just 6 games they have to be very excited & done a good job. I was told 8 games was what he was getting.

SheltonChoked
10-10-2015, 11:57 AM
^^^. THIS. His first live action against the best DE in college football. And a pass happy offense that will have to play from behind.

Tunsil should pull a Miles Jack on Monday.

shannondawg
10-10-2015, 12:29 PM
have to be a positive for them.

I think you are absolutely correct. He wouldn't say anything if it was going to be negatve.

jumbo
10-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Just saw on Twitter that Liggins is now #66 and playing RT. Did they have another injury? If not that tells me they're not expecting Tunsil back.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 12:51 PM
...and they should have some information on Tunsil early next week."

So Freeze went from hearing nothing from anybody....to getting a call directly from the NCAA? He's a lying, manipulative, hypocrite. This has shifted into a "save Hugh's Godly image" campaign. It's sickening.

Some of us could see this from day 1 of the Bucky era. When I first heard that Archie was heading the search and was going to get "one of his guys" some of us knew what requirements are needed to be "one of his guys". Unashamed Immoral Activity while Portraying Godlike Righteous Philanthropy is the main attribute. Some of you will talk about and defend Archie, saying you know him better than I do. To that I will respond, no You don't, I see the real Archie and Bucky and see through their bullshit front. If there's any one type of person that I can point out from the first time I see them, "it's a snake in the grass". Both Bucky and Archie are slimy snakes. Once you realize this about them, you will start to understand how they get away with what they get away worh.

If some of you need help getting over your misguided perceptions of Bucky and Archie, please look up Jimmy Swaggart. They are Three peas in a pod.

maroonmania
10-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Some of us could see this from day 1 of the Bucky era. When I first heard that Archie was heading the search and was going to get "one of his guys" some of us knew what requirements are needed to be "one of his guys". Unashamed Immoral Activity while Portraying Godlike Righteous Philanthropy is the main attribute. Some of you will talk about and defend Archie, saying you know him better than I do. To that I will respond, no You don't, I see the real Archie and Bucky and see through their bullshit front. If there's any one type of person that I can point out from the first time I see them, "it's a snake in the grass". Both Bucky and Archie are slimy snakes. Once you realize this about them, you will start to understand how they get away with what they get away worh.

If some of you need help getting over your misguided perceptions of Bucky and Archie, please look up Jimmy Swaggart. They are Three peas in a pod.

I absolutely believe you are correct. They do justify things to themselves though because they see it as just helping the "less fortunate" in society. Just so happens that the "less fortunate" families they choose to help coincidentally have highly rated football prospects in them.

cheewgumm
10-10-2015, 01:01 PM
If this is all you get for paying for a 5star LT then where do we sign up?

I'll take all American LT play for 2.5 years just to sit out 5 games.

cheewgumm
10-10-2015, 01:04 PM
We should cheat harder. That's the lesson. It's been the lesson for some time now.

ScottH
10-10-2015, 01:17 PM
We should cheat harder. That's the lesson. It's been the lesson for some time now.

And quit turning the other cheek.

cheewgumm
10-10-2015, 01:19 PM
If you can cheat... Get an all American LT AND HE ONLY HAS TO SIT 5 games... No other problems. Done. Why are we making fun? We should be emulating them.

RougeDawg
10-10-2015, 01:41 PM

Have to get rid of a certain someone in our compliance department and hire a nice law firm to handle our inquiries. If we do this and use the "we don't know of any infractions" response, our crootin will take a nice boost.