PDA

View Full Version : It's obvious a lot of the recent threads

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Here are getting a little too close for comfort up in Oxfart. The bear lurkers here are so nervous and mad they're losing their composure and outing themselves far too easily. And that's not even counting the thread that I'm assuming was just deleted that was no more than an attack. Click an ad, bitches, and strap in. It's about to get ugly in your little slice of hell.

RTO Dawg
10-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Here are getting a little too close for comfort up in Oxfart. The bear lurkers here are so nervous and mad they're losing their composure and outing themselves far too easily. And that's not even counting the thread that I'm assuming was just deleted that was no more than an attack. Click an ad, bitches, and strap in. It's about to get ugly in your little slice of hell.

+1

BossDawg
10-09-2015, 03:59 PM
And that's not even counting the thread that I'm assuming was just deleted that was no more than an attack.

????

CadaverDawg
10-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Yea they're scared. It's plain as day. It's got to suck to have your best team EVAH and be coming off a blowout vs Florida, and seeing the dominos of probation falling all around you. Couldn't happen to a better bunch. Don't water down your wine with those tears as you all watch Caitlyn Jenner tonight.

Oh, Ads are up top ^. Click em bitches.

MSUDawg99
10-09-2015, 04:02 PM
????

Someone named Jared came on to give a shoutout to C34. Was deleted pretty quickly. Nothing to see here.

Saltydog
10-09-2015, 04:03 PM
shit is about to get real.