PDA

View Full Version : Biggest troll job of the year goes to...

Pokechop Womack
10-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Coach34... go ahead and ban me... (when he does you'll know I was right)... We are essentially out of the title hunt and to generate activity on the site he comes out with all this "inside" info from all of his Bear sources... I highly doubt he has any Bear sources that are still tied to the program... if you think he does then you are being ignorant... He tries to get all of you fired up about all these "huge sanctions" that are going to be cast down on the Bears when really lets face it... they will get a slap on the wrist at best... He tries to say Tee Shepard quit football because he was also involved in the NCAA investigation when really, the poor guy just can't hear.. thats all... he can't hear and that has crippled him enough to not be able to play at this level... He talks about not believing "the spin" the Bears are trying to put on this whole investigation when he is guilty of putting the "spin" on this himself... When Tunsil is cleared, he will come up with some BS reason as to how the Bears were able to weasel their way out of this whole deal... I enjoy your take on MSU football and your foresight into our program, Coach... but the activity you try to generate on this site with rumors about Ole Miss is just absurd..

Pokechop out...

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2015, 02:50 PM
That faint whiff of bear shit I thought I noticed in another thread just became quite evident.

Rayburn8
10-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Well, this should be entertaining.

MarcoRubio
10-09-2015, 02:53 PM
If a bear shits on a message board and nobody reads it, does it still stink?

Really Clark?
10-09-2015, 02:54 PM
You say when Tunsil is cleared...what if he is not. Will your side come up with a different spin. Coach I don't think has said he knows when or if Tunsil will play. But you just did. I don't have a clue but when this site has been right and ahead of what your school and "insiders" say then maybe Coach has been closer than what you like or comfortable with.

ETA. When you get banned it sure won't be because I think any of that drivel is correct. Go back to bafoom. And click an ad.

Coach34
A) thank you for outing yourself

B) Tunsil will be sitting for the 6th game Saturday- that's guilty no matter how you spin it. They ha e already admitted to the loaner car. You don't sit 6 games over a loaner car

C) just relaying the Tee news. Tunsil was an "Elitedawg Conspiracy". The investigation was an "Elitedawg Conspiracy". People have figured out I know wtf I'm talking about.

Have a good day

BrunswickDawg
https://media.giphy.com/media/hnVu1KjyLZetW/giphy.gif

msstate7
10-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Let's say c34 is trolling... Why would it get you so upset? OM is under investigation, so the more attention that gets can't hurt miss state in any way. Not sure why you'd freak out if you are indeed a state fan

DancingRabbit
10-09-2015, 02:59 PM
The red flags went up when Freeze said the noise was too much for him on the road. Obviously there's more crowd noise for a defensive unit when they are playing at home.

This board is always active regardless of whether C34 tosses out some info or rumors about the Bears.

Click an ad on your way out.

Schultzy
10-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Hell everybody discusses rumors about things they've heard on this NCAA investigation of UNM and many other aspects of recruiting and players and coaches and stuff.

I'm glad when anyone shares what they've heard in this regard, it's the reason message boards exist.

The real question is, why would sharing this info offend you?

BrunswickDawg
10-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Hell everybody discusses rumors about things they've heard on this NCAA investigation of UNM and many other aspects of recruiting and players and coaches and stuff.

I'm glad when anyone shares what they've heard in this regard, it's the reason message boards exist.

The real question is, why would sharing this info offend you?
https://media.giphy.com/media/JPKGyJavyoHZe/giphy.gif

Behrdawg
10-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Banhammer. Pokechop is a troll. Ole miss is in a heap of trouble and more will be exposed over the coming weeks and months.

Boston
10-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Coach34... go ahead and ban me... (when he does you'll know I was right)... We are essentially out of the title hunt and to generate activity on the site he comes out with all this "inside" info from all of his Bear sources... I highly doubt he has any Bear sources that are still tied to the program... if you think he does then you are being ignorant... He tries to get all of you fired up about all these "huge sanctions" that are going to be cast down on the Bears when really lets face it... they will get a slap on the wrist at best... He tries to say Tee Shepard quit football because he was also involved in the NCAA investigation when really, the poor guy just can't hear.. thats all... he can't hear and that has crippled him enough to not be able to play at this level... He talks about not believing "the spin" the Bears are trying to put on this whole investigation when he is guilty of putting the "spin" on this himself... When Tunsil is cleared, he will come up with some BS reason as to how the Bears were able to weasel their way out of this whole deal... I enjoy your take on MSU football and your foresight into our program, Coach... but the activity you try to generate on this site with rumors about Ole Miss is just absurd..

Pokechop out...

Cross, is that you?

Liverpooldawg
10-09-2015, 03:09 PM
It's in our interest to keep this stuff stirred up. If we had any media in this state that weren't either Confederates or afraid of being shipped to Chicago we wouldn't have to. As it is if we don't talk about it no one else will. They sure as heck kept it stirred up when the shoe was on our foot.

TrapGame
10-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Worst undercover bear ever!

BulldogBear
10-09-2015, 03:11 PM
When will they figure out we almost never have screen names that make fun of former players or people connected to State or even often the university or team itself?

You generally don't see us with names like:

Smeg Burn

the Hunchback

Piss. State

Pokechop Womack

Bulldag

and the like. Wish I could be more witty at the moment. THey think they are being cute and fitting in but we almost never end up with a username like that. Is it just me? No matter how cute, witty, or creative it may be, they almost always end up being trolls. It's like they really don't think we're smart enough to know they're insulting MSU in some way. They REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND who we are. They absolutely believe all the stereotypes are gospel.

BeardoMSU
10-09-2015, 03:20 PM
When will they figure out we almost never have screen names that make fun of former players or people connected to State or even often the university or team itself?

You generally don't see us with names like:

Smeg Burn

the Hunchback

Piss. State

Pokechop Womack

Bulldag

Idk, Bulldag is pretty funny.

http://i.imgur.com/xZVr5Qc.gif

Political Hack
10-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Ole Miss cheated in recruiting - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Some people in high places are pissed and are requesting an investigation of Ole miss - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Ole Miss is about to be under investigation by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Ole Miss is now under a serious investigation - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
There has been a prolonged, hard look at OM by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
They're now looking at Tunsil - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
It's more than just a loaner car - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"

Anyone see a trend here?

Here's the next one: The NCAA is considering an LOIC charge. They'd better hope we're just trolling.

BB30
10-09-2015, 03:29 PM
It is good to see this is starting to get to them poor bears couldn't happen to a better group

7dawg
10-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Hobby Lobby Probation...will be my response to any bear passerby that says hotty toddy to me ever again.

Oh, and 17 you Pokechop.

MSUDawg99
10-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Hobby Lobby Probation...will be my response to any bear passerby that says hotty toddy to me ever again.

Oh, and 17 you Pokechop.

"Hobby Lobby" is always my first go-to response to any Bear Shat that says that to me.

defiantdog
10-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Pokechop out...

Dumbest post ever..... sixpackers didn't even attack coach this bad when he used to randomly post that "It's coming." And Tee doesn't have an issue playing on away games compared to home games. Here's an article where he seemed pretty confident in his play at Holmes C.C..... http://holmesathletics.com/sports/fball/2013-14/releases/201309105y4n8n. There's definitely something behind his departure. The dude wanted to play..... there's a reason he didn't, and it's not because he's deaf.

defiantdog
10-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Ole Miss cheated in recruiting - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Some people in high places are pissed and are requesting an investigation of Ole miss - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Ole Miss is about to be under investigation by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
Ole Miss is now under a serious investigation - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
There has been a prolonged, hard look at OM by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
They're now looking at Tunsil - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
It's more than just a loaner car - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"

Anyone see a trend here?

Here's the next one: The NCAA is considering an LOIC charge. They'd better hope we're just trolling.

UNC 2.0

Harrydawg
10-09-2015, 03:50 PM
It's like wack a mole!

Coach34
10-09-2015, 03:52 PM
And as you can see by that other thread that was started- we have struck a nerve

CadaverDawg
10-09-2015, 04:03 PM
And as you can see by that other thread that was started- we have struck a nerve

This^

The Rebs get more angry and unruly the closer you get to unveiling the good stuff.

basedog
10-09-2015, 04:15 PM

Pokechop out...

Oh brother! Better rush home and get a snickers bar!

Dawgowar
10-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Come to think of it, back when the Brewer probation hit they they got rather touchy about the truth. I mean well into the first year you couldn't remotely joke with them about the situation. The holidays back home became an adventure. Then JWS showed up and they all started hyperventilating into brown paper bags.

dawgoneyall
10-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Stupid post.

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-09-2015, 04:39 PM
There is one thing I agree with the Bears on......I hope the NCAA wraps it up soon. As in ramming it in dry soon. They've got a recruiting class signing in less than 4 months that needs dismantling.

Liverpool is right in that we need to keep this shit stirred up as much as possible. Nobody else is going to do it.

Saltydog
10-09-2015, 06:21 PM
them.....

Dawgtini
10-09-2015, 06:40 PM

Pokechop out...

Did you leave BJ in the truck? I would like to hear his opinion on this as well.

Coach34
10-09-2015, 06:54 PM
You use hand signals and point pre-snap. No need to hear shit. One CB can't hear the other any damn way no matter where u are. Neither can LB'er to CB verbals be heard. Once the ball is snapped it doesn't matter. Just another big load of BS from Freezus as usual.

scottycameron
10-09-2015, 07:06 PM
You use hand signals and point pre-snap. No need to hear shit. One CB can't hear the other any damn way no matter where u are. Neither can LB'er to CB verbals be heard. Once the ball is snapped it doesn't matter. Just another big load of BS from Freezus as usual.

was thinking on this. CB may be a little different. But I'm not sure about the defense they been playing. If it's corner press you are locked in on the WR not ever looking over. So I can see it being a problem. But they been playing way off anyway, he could keep his eyes on the defense most of the time with a cushion.

Dawgcentral
10-09-2015, 07:07 PM
I guess his thanking Freeze for his "Unconditional Love" was genuine also.

Who's believing this crap?

gravedigger
10-09-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't know if Pokechop is reb or not. Don't really care. I do know that was a piss poor attempt at calling C34 out. Facts are that OM has been investigated for a LONG time and C34 has proclaimed it long before it was convenient.

Tunsil not being cleared by now is evidence of a much worse situation than has been reported and the CL will hurt over this because they chose not to report it and punish someone who did. They have appeared to be in the pockets of OM as long as I've been alive.

Rick Cleveland, I know you read this board and I know you once lead that sports section. I also know you have NO obligation to pledge allegiance to what that paper is now. Question: how in the utter hell does MSU get raked over the coals for every second of it's investigation in the early 2000's while OM gets precious little coverage during the last 3 YEARS of this one? Papers must report the news no matter how damaging to their readers and that explains our misery during the last years of Sherrill. I don't believe the attorney client privilege excuse with regard to the freedom of information act. They are a publically funded university. ALL Mississippians tax money goes to public universities. HOW can the largest paper in the state fail to report on this investigation with any sense of equity to other athletic investigations of the past?

Like I said to Bo Bounds. No answer IS an answer.

scottycameron
10-09-2015, 07:31 PM
I don't know if Pokechop is reb or not. Don't really care. I do know that was a piss poor attempt at calling C34 out. Facts are that OM has been investigated for a LONG time and C34 has proclaimed it long before it was convenient.

Tunsil not being cleared by now is evidence of a much worse situation than has been reported and the CL will hurt over this because they chose not to report it and punish someone who did. They have appeared to be in the pockets of OM as long as I've been alive.

Rick Cleveland, I know you read this board and I know you once lead that sports section. I also know you have NO obligation to pledge allegiance to what that paper is now. Question: how in the utter hell does MSU get raked over the coals for every second of it's investigation in the early 2000's while OM gets precious little coverage during the last 3 YEARS of this one? Papers must report the news no matter how damaging to their readers and that explains our misery during the last years of Sherrill. I don't believe the attorney client privilege excuse with regard to the freedom of information act. They are a publically funded university. ALL Mississippians tax money goes to public universities. HOW can the largest paper in the state fail to report on this investigation with any sense of equity to other athletic investigations of the past?

Like I said to Bo Bounds. No answer IS an answer.

what I think is missing is the LOI or PLOI. If there was one of those (for football, not track, tennis, whatever) then it's on. Without that there really isn't anything to write stories about. I don't think they are purposefully not reporting stuff, I just think they can't till something concrete is out about NCAA stuff. If/when NCAA states football is being investigated there will be a blitz of media coverage. We just gotta wait for it to go official.

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Worst undercover bear ever!

Gotta give him some credit, he made it 70 posts. Most can't make it 10. So I guess that makes him smarter than the average Bear. Not that that's saying much.

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2015, 07:51 PM
what I think is missing is the LOI or PLOI. If there was one of those (for football, not track, tennis, whatever) then it's on. Without that there really isn't anything to write stories about. I don't think they are purposefully not reporting stuff, I just think they can't till something concrete is out about NCAA stuff. If/when NCAA states football is being investigated there will be a blitz of media coverage. We just gotta wait for it to go official.

And it's been well documented how Northern Miss gets around the P/LOI. That shouldn't matter a bit. We know it's happening once they announced Tunsil was sitting due to an investigation. At that point, any P/LOI is irrelevant because the school confirmed an investigation is underway. So that explanation is bogus. No, it has much more to do with the CL existing to be the Pravda for Northern Miss.

Coach34
10-09-2015, 08:11 PM

if the LOI or PLOI has been sent to their law firm- let's say Memphis- then no Miss reporter could get to it by requesting it thru the University. So until the NCAA rules- people won't know shit thru Northern Miss. They will hide it until the last possible second

Dawgcentral
10-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Rick Cleveland has been around long enough to know where the media influence comes from in this state. It's been in the discussion since before I started following MSU Football in 1974.

Many of us can easily recall the Hederman influence. And we can still witness the OM beat writers dismissals when they fail to follow the company line.

The Gannet/CL reporting is a complete sham, and an embarrassment to the spirit and honesty of what Journalism should be in this nation.

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Rick Cleveland has been around long enough to know where the media influence comes from in this state. It's been in the discussion since before I started following MSU Football in 1974.

Many of us can easily recall the Hederman influence. And we can still witness the OM beat writers dismissals when they fail to follow the company line.

The Gannet/CL reporting is a complete sham, and an embarrassment to the spirit and honesty of what Journalism should be in this nation.

Journalism is dead nationwide, unless it's talk radio or the internet. But that's a completely different discussion for a different board.

On topic, you're correct. The CL exists to be the Pravda for Northern Miss. You would have thought when they were bought out by Gannet things might change, considering Gannet's size. But nope, the same leadership remained in place and the same "reporting" practices continue. Right down to forcing out any reporter with the guts to actually do their job in covering Northern Miss. Amazing how VZ and his successors weren't forced out, but rather encouraged, in their blood hound style investigations of MSU. But Blevins has the temerity to question Northern Miss and he's shipped off to the hell of Chicago.

Bully13
10-09-2015, 09:11 PM
what I also find interesting is that if you wander off to the pack like I did a few hours ago, there was NO thread about this shit. have the mods agreed to keep it mum on this shit over there?

I' mean c'mon, this shit is getting juicer by the hour. how can you not be talking 'bout this shit on a MSU board? is dawgstudent and gen patton getting some glory hole action in the library?

hell, even over on nafoom, some are starting to worry, even though others are still hanging on to the thought LT may play at Mempho or A&M

TaleofTwoDogs
10-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Can I have his VCash????

gravedigger
10-10-2015, 08:54 AM
if the LOI or PLOI has been sent to their law firm- let's say Memphis- then no Miss reporter could get to it by requesting it thru the University. So until the NCAA rules- people won't know shit thru Northern Miss. They will hide it until the last possible second

There is no way on God's green earth that a publically funded university in Mississippi can be investigated or given disciplinary sanctions without the college board of Mississippi or the government of Mississippi failing to be informed FORMALLY. I don't care if the law firm is on the planet Mars. Our schools are government agencies because they are funded by taxpayer money. Attorney client privilege exists between parties in a suit which this is NOT.

I don't buy this. Our past investigation WAS our penalty and OM is avoiding it because of the bogus notion that they can hide information in an office. I get when kids break the law and charges are filed that an attorney can hold such information as relevant to a case. This is not a 'case'.

Call me a black helicopter nut, but someone at least show me in a legal sense why I'm wrong. I'll accept it if I am.