PDA

View Full Version : UNM investiigation

bgover4
10-09-2015, 09:09 AM
I have been trying really hard not to get too wrapped up in this and get my hopes up but it is great to see that softie is still sitting. That isn't just a coincidence. But the one i want to see more heat on is knemduechie. How have they managed to keep him on the field. Are you trying to tell me his recruitment was legit?

jumbo
10-09-2015, 09:11 AM
I have been trying really hard not to get too wrapped up in this and get my hopes up but it is great to see that softie is still sitting. That isn't just a coincidence. But the one i want to see more heat on is knemduechie. How have they managed to keep him on the field. Are you trying to tell me his recruitment was legit?

I'm not saying they didn't give him anything, but when they signed his brother it was already over.

Tunsil is the only one that doesn't have at least a halfway decent reason for choosing OM.

Nkemdichee's brother was there. Treadwell's bff was there. Conner from SP.

Dawg496
10-09-2015, 09:17 AM
I'm not saying they didn't give him anything, but when they signed his brother it was already over.

Tunsil is the only one that doesn't have at least a halfway decent reason for choosing OM.

In retrospect maybe they just got a little too greedy and big headed for their own good. As you said, the other three are plausible.. but Tunsil and Golson were the strange recruitments.

C222
10-09-2015, 09:27 AM

Austin Golson?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-09-2015, 09:43 AM

I bet Mark Richt is eating this up..Didnt he have a few things to say when OM stole Tunsil away?

Beaver
10-09-2015, 09:46 AM
I'm not saying they didn't give him anything, but

I vividly remember seeing Robert K at the Egg Bowl in 2011. He was barely paying attention to the game because he was grinding up on a girl(s) It was weird.

Really Clark?
10-09-2015, 09:54 AM
They have a lot of strange recruitments and play games all over the place. Twice they have had signing day controversy with competing LOI, the players wanted to go somewhere else (sound familiar with Tee doesn't it), a lot of player de-commitments most years, a bunch of false commitments to other schools for flips, even flip their own recruits. CJ Johnson wouldn't piss on an UNM fan a month or so prior to him flipping (another Under Amour game issue with players getting surrounded by UNM people to whisper to them all week), the story of what went down the night before signing day during the Croom area with a certain RB is them and their now head coach showing how strange and creepy they are. Leo Lewis father conversation that blew up in Freeze's face (Fancy was slobbering about how fantastic and elite of a recruiter Freeze was over him doing that, until it blew up). More strange recruitments from that bunch

RealHastings
10-09-2015, 09:56 AM
I bet Mark Richt is eating this up..Didnt he have a few things to say when OM stole Tunsil away?

Yes he did. He and Saban both. The fact that the NCAA is still in Oxford should be making the bears squirm, as most of them are. Saban, Les, and Richt, among others, have finally put up with this shyt for long enough. The fact that Big Softie is still sitting says everything you need to know. And I bet you Bucky is praying that Tee Shepard keeps his big mouth shut. With them already looking into Big Softie, Cj Hampton, (and others) a pissed off Tee Shepard could put the final nail in the coffin. Probation is inevitable at this point; but what else will they get? How many schollies do they lose? Grab your popcorn, boys.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Ole Miss goes after Momma and Daddy. Yes, they get the kids to the girls, party's, etc...but the real recruiting comes from the fact that they take care of Momma and Daddy's debt (and pretty much everyone has debt so it's not hard). By getting Momma and/or Daddy indebted to them, they now have a lead recruiter inside the home. And make no mistake, if MSU or any other school has Momma and Player in the boat....Freeze and Crew will not hesitate to go to Daddy and try to make the head of the household force their hand by promising financial security, Bc most husbands and fathers put taking care of their family financially as a top priority, as they should.

Really Clark?
10-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Ole Miss goes after Momma and Daddy. Yes, they get the kids to the girls, party's, etc...but the real recruiting comes from the fact that they take care of Momma and Daddy's debt (and pretty much everyone has debt so it's not hard). By getting Momma and/or Daddy indebted to them, they now have a lead recruiter inside the home. And make no mistake, if MSU or any other school has Momma and Player in the boat....Freeze and Crew will not hesitate to go to Daddy and try to make the head of the household force their hand by promising financial security, Bc most husbands and fathers put taking care of their family financially as a top priority, as they should.

Very much so. Luckily we had a very firm mom with a recent recruit or two that have stopped some of this from us. And our staff educating them about what might happen. If parents are told the UNM playbook before it happens, it has helped us some.

notsofarawaydawg
10-09-2015, 10:30 AM
In retrospect maybe they just got a little too greedy and big headed for their own good. As you said, the other three are plausible.. but Tunsil and Golson were the strange recruitments.

Obviously they ****ed with some big time programs who didn't take it too well when some of these guys signed with little ole miss. You can bet the boys in Indianapolis got plenty of pressure from said programs after the signing date.

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Obviously they ****ed with some big time programs who didn't take it too well when some of these guys signed with little ole miss. You can bet the boys in Indianapolis got plenty of pressure from said programs after the signing date.

This. Northern Miss pissed off way too many of the big boys with how they operate. We all accept that there's a certain level of cheating that goes on in crootin. And most schools understand that 65 in a 50 isn't going to offend anyone. But Northern Miss decided to go 110 in a 50 then flipped off the cops as they passed them. So everyone with influence complains, the cops are pissed at being shown up, and an investigation is opened. Cops find some of what they need but are continuing to dig. Now the hammer is hanging over the proverbial head. When the cops drop that hammer, it's going to be done with malice.

Hunkaburningdawg
10-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Which such a potential for a huge story, why isn't there an interview with Tee?

Coach34
10-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Which such a potential for a huge story, why isn't there an interview with Tee?

By whom?

Hunkaburningdawg
10-09-2015, 01:49 PM
By whom?

Anyone with the press that calls themelves a reporter.

Coach34
10-09-2015, 01:54 PM

Im sure he is not going to say a damn thing as has been instructed

CadaverDawg
10-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Im sure he is not going to say a damn thing as has been instructed

Plus, Freeze just announced that Tee has become mute since the last road game. He now can no longer hear OR speak. And Hugh wouldn't mislead us on something like that.

Prayers sent that if he's shown illegal housing documents to identify, he doesn't lose his sight.

DancingRabbit
10-09-2015, 02:07 PM

Maybe someone should tweet Pete Thamel of SI with some of the tidbits. He was one of the few reporters that took Auburn to task for the Cam Newton saga.

Obviously no reporter in the state or Memphis is going to dig into the story until they've been shown up by a national reporter.

BeardoMSU
10-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Plus, Freeze just announced that Tee has become mute since the last road game. He now can no longer hear OR speak. And Hugh wouldn't mislead us on something like that.

Prayers sent that if he's shown illegal housing documents to identify, he doesn't lose his sight.

This just has the makings for such a touching story. I can't wait to watch the Lifetime original movie staring Richard Dreyfus as Freeze and Cuba Gooding Jr. as Tee***

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__7s9GUTM-oY/SdahekdhU2I/AAAAAAAAIKg/FXYDxh5Vnac/s320/pg2_holland_opus_195.jpg

Leroy Jenkins
10-09-2015, 02:34 PM
By whom?

What's the name of the fat guy from Ten-er-cee? Lowe?

msstate7
10-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Seems like the media would be all over those emails that OM denied veasey.