PDA

View Full Version : Jurgen Klopp wasn't the only applicant. ....

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2015, 08:42 PM
for the Liverpool job. Hilarious! http://www.empireofthekop.com/2015/10/08/ian-ayres-deadpan-response-to-liverpool-fan-applying-for-managers-job-is-great/

BrunswickDawg
10-09-2015, 07:46 AM
After 2 years of trying to decide on a Premier League team to follow, I finally settled on Liverpool last year. I've followed Celtic in SPL for about 5 years, and I liked the connections between the 2 with YNWA, the bond from the first game after Hillsborough, etc.(so I hope that keeps me out of bandwagon status). I was really disappointed in the 2nd half of last season and the just dead approach so far this year. Klopp is a huge, huge get. I think the energy and approach he has is going to make them a machine again.

Liverpooldawg
10-09-2015, 10:21 AM
After 2 years of trying to decide on a Premier League team to follow, I finally settled on Liverpool last year. I've followed Celtic in SPL for about 5 years, and I liked the connections between the 2 with YNWA, the bond from the first game after Hillsborough, etc.(so I hope that keeps me out of bandwagon status). I was really disappointed in the 2nd half of last season and the just dead approach so far this year. Klopp is a huge, huge get. I think the energy and approach he has is going to make them a machine again.

Welcome! You Will Never Walk Alone!

I'm also a Celtic fan. There is definitely a connection between the two clubs and their supporters.