PDA

View Full Version : Aub & Ark

justwin
10-08-2015, 10:20 AM
looking more and more like these two teams are going to be a tough out. Backs against the wall and will be desperate in getting to 6 wins. Both have really simplified and committed to running the ball last 2 weeks.

Aub committed to Barber vs a creampuff last weekend and I think will pay off over the final stretch...dood scored 5 tds and had 30 touches. Would love to see Mullen give W/L/D 25+ touches this weekend and follow suit, but he won't. So, Aub has 3 wins, off this week then @ KY which they could win to get to 4. Idaho later on to get 5. I think they lose @ Ark (will be one of the best games of the year) so they will be circling their home game vs OM in 3 weeks to get #6 and to a bowl. The other games look like losses(@ TXAM, Bama, UGA, etc), maybe close losses, but losses. Probably good for locker room they kicked Duke off too.

Ark has 2 wins now. @ Bama (loss); off; host Aub (will win); creampuff (win); @ OM; @ LSU (loss); MSU; Missou (win). It's going to come down to them beating either OM or MSU to get #6. Bert has committed to finding a 2nd RB and the freshman has emerged. They are going to play OM tough and MSU even tougher especially if they lose to OM. Can they get to 6 wins?

OM is a mystery, to me. They keep losing players, but they have 2 weeks to gather themselves, get healthy. Seems that their schedule isn't as favorable as it seemed preseason as it's weighted with SEC W teams on the back end all of which will be motivated. They have LSU & TXAM at home, but those two teams have the two best players in cfb, leonard & myles.

msstate7
10-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Is auburn going back to Johnson vs Kentucky? Think I heard (read) that somewhere

BB30
10-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Yea the Arkansas game scares me a little bit. I think we can and should win. Hopefully they drop a couple more games including that Auburn game, would like for them to be done by the time they get to us.

NCDawg
10-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Every game we play scares me. No running attack (other than Dak), not tackling well (other than some, such as Jefferson, and R. Brown), opponent's getting wide open for passes, our passing attack off the mark a lot of times, punting very sporadic. Hopefully, we will get everything together starting this weekend.

BB30
10-08-2015, 11:56 AM
NC, are you legitimately worried about troy? I get what your saying but it is not like we lost to two terrible teams. Both TAMU and LSU will beat several other teams in our division this year. LSU could very well end up in the playoffs.

Jack Lambert
10-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Is auburn going back to Johnson vs Kentucky? Think I heard (read) that somewhere

Auburn is going to win.

defiantdog
10-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Auburn is going to win.

I agree..... not like Auburn is going to throw the ball more than 10 times anyways.

tcdog70
10-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Dayum--we are going to go on a roll and be 7-2 going into Bama and I believe we will beat them at Home. We have some mullygrubers on this page. our defense has played great after making halftime adjustments and we will only get better as our talented youngsters get better. Shit it is ok to bitch but don't just get ridiculous.

Jarius
10-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Auburn needs to put Johnson at qb and just run the triple option out of the gun