PDA

View Full Version : This is my understanding about the LSU vs USC game..

Jack Lambert
10-08-2015, 10:01 AM
USC will get the gate fee after LSU pays the bills.
LSU will wear Pruple because USC declared weeks ago they were going to wear white.
LSU Band will play the USC fight song before the game and when or if USC scores.
Game moved from 11:00 to 3:30
LSU fans have been instructed not to BOOO USC.

Is there anyting else or something incorrect?

War Machine Dawg
10-08-2015, 12:09 PM
USC will get the gate fee after LSU pays the bills.
LSU will wear Pruple because USC declared weeks ago they were going to wear white.
LSU Band will play the USC fight song before the game and when or if USC scores.
Game moved from 11:00 to 3:30
LSU fans have been instructed not to BOOO USC.

Is there anyting else or something incorrect?

Cause that's going to work.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 12:13 PM
They are not selling the upper decks yet because right now all they can get is 75% staff. If sells increase to warrant it they will try to bring in extra staffing and sell the other tickets as well.

Jack Lambert
10-08-2015, 12:48 PM
They are not selling the upper decks yet because right now all they can get is 75% staff. If sells increase to warrant it they will try to bring in extra staffing and sell the other tickets as well.

I have a friend in SC and he said that the ticket holders have been offered the opertunity to trade their USC tickets for a LSU ticket at no cost if they want to travel to BR.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 12:57 PM
I have a friend in SC and he said that the ticket holders have been offered the opertunity to trade their USC tickets for a LSU ticket at no cost if they want to travel to BR.

That's a cool deal