PDA

View Full Version : I'm laughing at all this #FreeTunsil crap on twitter and Facebook

Coach34
10-07-2015, 09:54 PM
So many BearShark fans believe the spin that this is about a loaner vehicle. You would lose to Jerrell Powe in a reading contest if you are dumb enough to believe that. You arent at 6 games and counting over a loaner vehicle. And he isnt the only one getting checked on now. Poor BearSharks

#TunsilWasntCloseToFree
#TunsilWasExpensive
#ItsComing
#TheNetwork

ShotgunDawg
10-07-2015, 10:05 PM
I was laughing while listening to Parrish Alford this morning talk about the "6 game suspension theory"

It seems to me that rumors begin to surface & call the suspension by the number of the next game. These people don't know shit.

Remember when it was a 4 game suspension?

And then a 5 game suspension?

Now it's a 6 game suspension?

starkvegasdawg
10-07-2015, 10:12 PM
I was laughing while listening to Parrish Alford this morning talk about the "6 game suspension theory"

It seems to me that rumors begin to surface & call the suspension by the number of the next game. These people don't know shit.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when he wouldn't miss a snap.

Mjoelner34
10-07-2015, 10:14 PM
#AboutToTrainForCombineTun$il

Gatordog
10-07-2015, 10:20 PM
#AboutToTrainForCombineTun$il

They lose one more game, the whole team might train for the combine.

PassInterference
10-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Agreed on all points.

About as ridiculous as "we'll miss you, Tee" stuff I'm seeing. Tee has sucked. What will they miss? 5 stars on the roster?

I'm still taking half serious the rumor that the NCAA is onto Tee.

messageboardsuperhero
10-07-2015, 10:49 PM

I remember when any MSU fan who dared suggest that anything at all might actually happen to Tunsil was considered a stupid, obsessed, SPED leghumper.

Someone needs to ask Kellenberger if this thing reached suboptimal levels yet. The only person from any media outlet who has even attempted to report on this Tunsil/NCAA story got blackballed and shipped off to Chicago faster than you can say "people heppin." I find that ironic, because when the Redmond shit was going down a couple of years ago, you couldn't open a local paper for a month without reading the latest from Byron DeVinner and company. Just goes to show you who in this state has the media by the balls and is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

ScoobaDawg
10-08-2015, 12:37 AM
So many BearShark fans believe the spin that this is about a loaner vehicle. You would lose to Jerrell Powe in a reading contest if you are dumb enough to believe that. You arent at 6 games and counting over a loaner vehicle. And he isnt the only one getting checked on now. Poor BearSharks

#TunsilWasntCloseToFree
#TunsilWasExpensive
#ItsComing
#TheNetwork

Ahhh...Powe...

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/42915ec2ca31601c4b146318c41ee4a8312d23b.jpg
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/75c254bce4cd230666d18db726de4aa3baf21e7.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Ahhh...Powe...

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/42915ec2ca31601c4b146318c41ee4a8312d23b.jpg
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/75c254bce4cd230666d18db726de4aa3baf21e7.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ScoobaDawg again.

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2015, 08:10 AM
I hope it works out as well for him and Freeze as "Free Sidney" did for us.

MadDawg
10-08-2015, 09:04 AM
I hope it works out as well for him and Freeze as "Free Sidney" did for us.

You mean like cost Freeze his job? I doubt it will go that far, but you never know!

Coach34
10-08-2015, 09:09 AM
If the NCAA is able to corroborate some of the things they have been given- Freezus will get a Show Cause

Jack Lambert
10-08-2015, 09:13 AM
If i was tunsil I would say screw it and move on to the NFL. Start getting ready for the combine.

Jacksondevildog
10-08-2015, 09:18 AM
Coach, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I wonder who your sources are. I just hope something finally happens to them.
If the NCAA is able to corroborate some of the things they have been given- Freezus will get a Show Cause

C222
10-08-2015, 09:20 AM
My guess is that if Tunsil misses another game or two, he will drop out of school and start getting ready for the draft like Miles Jack just did.

fishwater99
10-08-2015, 09:50 AM

Last night, a Big money Bear lawyer told me it was a 6 game suspension and he will be back for Memphis game.
I tried not to laugh...

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2015, 09:55 AM
It's starting to sound like an auction. " I have a 2 now do I hear 4? 4 it is now gimme a 6. Anyone for 6? There it is 6! Now do I hear 8? Anyone for 8?"

AlSwearengen
10-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Agreed on all points.

About as ridiculous as "we'll miss you, Tee" stuff I'm seeing. Tee has sucked. What will they miss? 5 stars on the roster?

I'm still taking half serious the rumor that the NCAA is onto Tee.

Fake love in hopes that he won't go informant on them.

Coach34
10-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Coach, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I wonder who your sources are. I just hope something finally happens to them.

well I can't say- but they are Red and Blue.

Im not saying the NCAA WILL corroborate- I'm saying IF. And we all know IF is a big word. But Tunsil and Hampton have been sitting out for a reason. And there has been a 3 year investigation for a reason.

Homedawg
10-08-2015, 10:48 AM
See if you can put these pieces together....David Saunders, HUD, freeze, ACT location. They piece together nicely. Now whether the NCAA looks hard enough at them remains to be seen.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 11:12 AM
See if you can put these pieces together....David Saunders, HUD, freeze, ACT location. They piece together nicely. Now whether the NCAA looks hard enough at them remains to be seen.

Yep. And Saunders resigned for "personal reasons" in the middle of last season. It's also interesting how far back some of this stuff or key people tie all the way back to the Orgeron days.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Tunsil and Hampton have been sitting out for a reason.

#Tunsilitis

Mjoelner34
10-08-2015, 11:22 AM
#Tunsilitis

Mods, lock this thread. Cadaver just won.

MadDawg
10-08-2015, 11:31 AM
#Tunsilitis

***Drops mike; Leaves stage***

+1

Coach34
10-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Last night, a Big money Bear lawyer told me it was a 6 game suspension and he will be back for Memphis game.
I tried not to laugh...

Even if it ends up being 6 games- probation is still on the way. Redmond sat out- then released to play- then probation came.

Jack Lambert
10-08-2015, 11:57 AM
I was reading over on Bafoom about all the players they have sitting out this weekend due to injuries. It would be funny that was the excuse they were using and not the real reason.

sandwolf
10-08-2015, 11:57 AM

Who is David Saunders?

sandwolf
10-08-2015, 11:59 AM
But Tunsil and Hampton have been sitting out for a reason.

Has Hampton still not played this year? I thought I heard/read somewhere that he has played, but only on special teams.

Coach34
10-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Has Hampton still not played this year? I thought I heard/read somewhere that he has played, but only on special teams.

he sat out 2 games

War Machine Dawg
10-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Yep. And Saunders resigned for "personal reasons" in the middle of last season. It's also interesting how far back some of this stuff or key people tie all the way back to the Orgeron days.

Well, a certain HC with a penchant for portraying himself as a great preacher was the recruiting coordinator for the Ogre.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Well, a certain HC with a penchant for portraying himself as a great preacher was the recruiting coordinator for the Ogre.

That's right and Saunders was right there coming back to the fold the same year Freeze was brought onto the field as a tight ends coach/recruiting coordinator, if I'm not mistaken. And Luke has been there off and on since Cutcliff days.

ETA. For the black helicopter types, Saunders resigns a month after the yahoo sports report that UNM is under investigation confirmed by the NCAA even though our friends had been denying it for two years. Those more plugged in might know more but fun for the conspiracy theories.

TrapGame
10-08-2015, 12:39 PM
#Tunsilitis

Take the day off. You deserve it.**

BrunswickDawg
10-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Take the day off. You deserve it.**

http://img.pandawhale.com/53239-george-costanza-smiling-winkin-W7xN.gif

Coach34
10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Orgeron is the author of their "Black Book"
of Network guys. He was also also the one that started the "pay them to visit- get them on campus" method of recruiting.

They are some nervous mf'ers right now. They don't have that bulletproof feeling they used to have. I hope they get the Jim Baker of the SEC. Can't hide that stuff forever Freezus- it always comes out eventually

AlSwearengen
10-08-2015, 02:25 PM
If the ncaa can pin stuff on orgeron/freeze/saunders, then nutt and back to freeze/saunders, I would imagine things could get scary for olemiss. They got going under orgeron and kept going under a different head coach and staff and then came back to members of the original staff.

Didn't olemiss get into some trouble with bringing out of state kids and sending them to a special school in jackson (that is meant for mississippi kids only) to get them eligible? Was that under orgeron or nutt? And wasn't saunders involved in that?

I will be interested to see if the ncaa gets olemiss for incentives AND academics. When I say academics, i am talking about schools like south panola and the counselor in memphis that was trying to sway that rb to olemiss in exchange for changing his grades. I forget his name, but he is now at auburn via juco. And when i say south panola, we have all heard that kids that normally wouldn't be eligible at any other school can somehow get eligible to go to olemiss.

Shit could possibly get real for olemiss.

DancingRabbit
10-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Minor correction, I don't think Saunders has been at OM since the Nutt era. He went to U La La in 2011. Abruptly resigned/terminated there in Nov. 2014.

If the ncaa can pin stuff on orgeron/freeze/saunders, then nutt and back to freeze/saunders, I would imagine things could get scary for olemiss. They got going under orgeron and kept going under a different head coach and staff and then came back to members of the original staff.

Didn't olemiss get into some trouble with bringing out of state kids and sending them to a special school in jackson (that is meant for mississippi kids only) to get them eligible? Was that under orgeron or nutt? And wasn't saunders involved in that?

I will be interested to see if the ncaa gets olemiss for incentives AND academics. When I say academics, i am talking about schools like south panola and the counselor in memphis that was trying to sway that rb to olemiss in exchange for changing his grades. I forget his name, but he is now at auburn via juco. And when i say south panola, we have all heard that kids that normally wouldn't be eligible at any other school can somehow get eligible to go to olemiss.

Mjoelner34
10-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Didn't olemiss get into some trouble with bringing out of state kids and sending them to a special school in jackson (that is meant for mississippi kids only) to get them eligible?

Don't know about the 'trouble' part but yes to the part about the out of state kids going to the school in Jackson. I've even heard that the 'driver' from Louisville who got lost going from Troy to Starkville but miraculously wound up in Oxford with a car load of recruits was the chauffeur.

Schultzy
10-08-2015, 07:19 PM
The driver was from Kosciusco, his full name hit the message boards but can't remember it. Freeze supposedly heavily involved in the recruitment of the RB Croom hid from him the night before signing day as well.

Lotsa good rumors from that recruitment but Freeze was part of the Network as an assistant for sure which has to be trouble for him now if the NCAA is re-investigating things from previous head coaches.

BulldogBear
10-08-2015, 07:30 PM
#Tunsilitis

BOOM

It was dreadful in late 2015:

"Doctors and Surgeons across Mississippi were overwhelmed that Autumn. Nurse Practitioners had to pitch in and learn surgery on the fly as up to a third of the state's population suddenly required emergency operations to remove their Tunsil."

#Tunsilitis

Pokechop Womack
10-08-2015, 11:27 PM
well I can't say- but they are Red and Blue.

Im not saying the NCAA WILL corroborate- I'm saying IF. And we all know IF is a big word. But Tunsil and Hampton have been sitting out for a reason. And there has been a 3 year investigation for a reason.

If they are Bears then why the hell would they tell you anything? no offense, but that doesn't make a lot of sense...

msstate7
10-08-2015, 11:34 PM

Javon Robinson, I believe you're talking about

yakalot
10-09-2015, 05:25 AM
If they are Bears then why the hell would they tell you anything? no offense, but that doesn't make a lot of sense...

I bet you won't tell him anything.

FISHDAWG
10-09-2015, 07:35 AM
#Tunsilitis

Bam !! .... apparently it's contagious

Coach34
10-09-2015, 07:59 AM

Because they are coaches and former coaches that don't give a shit about being all secretive. They know the NCAA is going to do whatever it's going to do- and it's not like I'm going to call them or anything. Friends for 25 years means something

Pokechop Womack
10-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Because they are coaches and former coaches that don't give a shit about being all secretive. They know the NCAA is going to do whatever it's going to do- and it's not like I'm going to call them or anything. Friends for 25 years means something

Are they from the Freeze administration? I don't really see any Nutt or Oregeron people being "in the know"... And if they coached 25 years ago then i highly doubt they would know much... Just curious where you get all this info and aren't just trying to feed your audience...

Really Clark?
10-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Are they from the Freeze administration? I don't really see any Nutt or Oregeron people being "in the know"... And if they coached 25 years ago then i highly doubt they would know much... Just curious where you get all this info and aren't just trying to feed your audience...

Well Orgeron wrote the playbook they still use and there are more than one that have floated through multiple coaches all the way back to Cutcliff days. There are those coaches how have been around 30 years that are still very plugged into our goings on. Why would that be different with those coaches as well?

Pokechop Womack
10-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Well Orgeron wrote the playbook they still use and there are more than one that have floated through multiple coaches all the way back to Cutcliff days. There are those coaches how have been around 30 years that are still very plugged into our goings on. Why would that be different with those coaches as well?

Well it's just hard for me to buy... think about it... We are essentially out of West contention and so how else can he attract attention to this board? Start up threads talking about "The Network" scandal... this is a Mississippi State message board.. lets talk about Mississippi State...

DancingRabbit
10-09-2015, 02:17 PM

I'd assume C34 is talking about high school coaches who know how OM recruits their players.

Some of it is probably just rumors, but this is a State board and rumors about OM are encouraged. Too bad if that offends you.

Really Clark?
10-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Well it's just hard for me to buy... think about it... We are essentially out of West contention and so how else can he attract attention to this board? Start up threads talking about "The Network" scandal... this is a Mississippi State message board.. lets talk about Mississippi State...

What kind of outside attention would the board be getting if we were in the title hunt? As far as from MSU fans, the board has been pretty busy dissecting every coaching move, eating each other, and the out of bounds stuff. You think UNM boards didn't discuss the Redmond and Mirando deal? Wonder where you are coming from some times.

ETA. This case quit possibly is connected to us some as well. Remember the NCAA speaking with Chris Jones?

BrunswickDawg
10-09-2015, 02:26 PM

And go back over the past couple years on OM rumor threads on ED - far more often than not, they have been spot on.

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Why am I starting to smell faint whiffs of bear shit with every post from pokechop?

TrapGame
10-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Why am I starting to smell faint whiffs of bear shit with every post from pokechop?

Sounds like he's having some Gene's Page withdrawals too.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2015, 02:51 PM

Well, if that's what he's doing, it is clearly working on you. Not to mention, read the Title and you clearly see that it is about Oke Miss...so why click it if you want to talk MSU only?

You boys always out yourselves eventually. Thanks for all of the positive MSU posts you've made up until now to try and get us to buy it. Nafoom guys are probably high fiving at your ability to post on here for so long. You got us!!***

MSUDawg99
10-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Friends for 25yrs. Not coached 25yrs ago. Hooked on Phonics worked for most, I understand.

elitedawgs
10-09-2015, 05:56 PM
#Tunsilectomy

I seen it dawg
10-09-2015, 10:31 PM
The driver was from Kosciusco, his full name hit the message boards but can't remember it. Freeze supposedly heavily involved in the recruitment of the RB Croom hid from him the night before signing day as well.

Lotsa good rumors from that recruitment but Freeze was part of the Network as an assistant for sure which has to be trouble for him now if the NCAA is re-investigating things from previous head coaches.

Scott Lindsey

Schultzy
10-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Scott Lindsey

Yeah, thanks, what a total 'bag.

And the old rumor on the Robert Elliott recruitment was than when our coaches showed up for their in home visit, Freeze was there and refused to leave and words passed between the two staffs in the front yard. Too funny.

Who knows if that rumor was true or not but if so you gotta know Freeze was one of the original Network guys.

BulldogtheMS
10-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Since a lot of the controversy sorrounding rectruiting starts back in Orgerons days, I wonder if he's flippin nms the bird from da bayou? Guess he could be behind this whole shitshow...

Todd4State
10-10-2015, 01:16 AM

I imagine that football is probably very similar to baseball. People know each other from all sides. And they talk about things within the industry that isn't commonly known by the media and isn't always put out there. In the State/Ole Miss baseball rivalry the fans are much more fierce with each other than the players are towards each other. Not that they all like each other either- just that it's not as intense between the actual players themselves in general.

Coach34 is most certainly part of the football community and I'm sure he has connections throughout the industry. Assuming that the football community is the way I think it is.

Todd4State
10-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Since a lot of the controversy sorrounding rectruiting starts back in Orgerons days, I wonder if he's flippin nms the bird from da bayou? Guess he could be behind this whole shitshow...

At this point, I don't think he has to. And it doesn't make any sense for him to do so since there is a chance that some things could potentially be traced all the way back to him through Freeze.

His "revenge" is going to come in the form of recruiting in that he will keep Ole Miss out of NOLA and Louisiana as much as possible and possibly even beyond that on a National scale. Even though Orgeron is at LSU, he is an ally of ours in a way because he is going to make it more difficult for Ole Miss to recruit.

May be a coincidence but Shea Patterson did move from Louisiana to Florida and that could very well have been a preventive measure to keep Orgeron and LSU away from him.

Tripp McNeely
10-10-2015, 09:21 AM
LSU is set at QB in 16'. They want Franks much more than Patterson