PDA

View Full Version : Well- the Bearsharks were right about Tee...

Coach34
10-07-2015, 05:09 PM
he was one and done

starkvegasdawg
10-07-2015, 05:12 PM
he was one and done
Well...more like a 1/3 and done.

CadaverDawg
10-07-2015, 07:01 PM
So Freeze officially lied about Tee's "inability to hear on the road"? That needs more mentioning

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2015, 07:06 PM
Come now, you know the good Rev wouldn't lie. *******************

Todd4State
10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
So Freeze officially lied about Tee's "inability to hear on the road"? That needs more mentioning

Yep. Just like he lied about Tunsil's stepfather.

HaggardDawg
10-07-2015, 07:29 PM
My theory. Tee goes to Freeze and tells him he no longer enjoys playing and doesn't want to be a part of his team. Being the kid that he is, he feels like he has to give Freeze an excuse so he uses the hearing problems. They both know damn well that's not it. He just wasn't enjoying himself at the school he shouldn't have signed with. Obviously the real reason wouldn't sit well with freeze so he runs to the media and blames it on Tees excuse about hearing. Freeze believes it's a blessing to all young men to be able to play for him. Tee busted that bubble and freeze had to save face with the hearing problems excuse.

mic
10-07-2015, 07:31 PM
10:1 he leaves school after Christmas .
And tries to get an invite to the combine...

DancingRabbit
10-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Merry Flipmas, huh?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IMrAABm3L._SX425_.jpg

Saltydog
10-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Oh wait, never mind. Maybe in some cases you don't always get what you paid for.

Todd4State
10-07-2015, 07:48 PM
10:1 he leaves school after Christmas .
And tries to get an invite to the combine...

That or he tries to hook up with a team in Canada or goes to play I-AA ball somewhere.

Jack Lambert
10-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Come now, you know the good Rev wouldn't lie. *******************

Well even St. Peter the first Pope lied and denied christ. Not once but three times. Just saying.

Duckdog
10-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Well even St. Peter the first Pope lied and denied christ. Not once but three times. Just saying.

nice

ScottH
10-08-2015, 10:38 AM
I was told last night by someone that should know there is a possibility he can do the 5th year "free agent" thing and play at a D1 if he graduates in spring. The undercurrent is UM doesn't care if he goes 1AA or give pro a try but does't want him surfacing at a D1 school.

dawgoneyall
10-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Need pictures

Todd4State
10-08-2015, 05:37 PM
I was told last night by someone that should know there is a possibility he can do the 5th year "free agent" thing and play at a D1 if he graduates in spring. The undercurrent is UM doesn't care if he goes 1AA or give pro a try but does't want him surfacing at a D1 school.

I wondered about this option when I read that he was going to get his degree. I don't know all the caveats of that other than you have to have a degree and you have to be pursuing a masters. I don't know if Ole Miss would have to release him to another school or how that end of it works.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 06:25 PM
I wondered about this option when I read that he was going to get his degree. I don't know all the caveats of that other than you have to have a degree and you have to be pursuing a masters. I don't know if Ole Miss would have to release him to another school or how that end of it works.

As long as he graduates he's free to go where he pleases. I've heard Fresno St as a potential landing spot since that's home.

Todd4State
10-08-2015, 10:37 PM
As long as he graduates he's free to go where he pleases. I've heard Fresno St as a potential landing spot since that's home.

Even another SEC school? And no I don't want him- I'm just curious. Fresno definitely makes sense to me.

msstate7
10-08-2015, 10:38 PM

Crowd noise shouldn't be an issue there**

rem101
10-09-2015, 08:32 AM

I laughed so hard at this excuse. Harry Harrison -their color guy- told me and a few other guys (state and om) that the other day at a meeting. I mentioned that most of the time it's quieter on the road since the home team is on offense and the crowd settles down. Also, I wasn't aware that OM defensive coordinator shouts out their plays across the field for the opposing offense to hear. His hearing issues must give him real trouble reading the plays being signaled in. What a crock of shit. He had nothing to say back to that either.