Homedawg
10-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Another epic failure.......

Saltydog
10-07-2015, 05:45 PM
nt

DawgPoundtheRock
10-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Also heard that Pig has been dismissed from Tenn. Another program in disarray. Rumors about a confrontation between head coach and offensive tackle.

msstate7
10-07-2015, 06:32 PM
So how is om's depth at db now?

mic
10-07-2015, 06:43 PM

Kalio is in the mix.. That should tell you ...

msstate7
10-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Kalio is in the mix.. That should tell you ...

If Connor isn't back by aTm, they're in trouble. aTm can go 4 wide with Kirk, Reynolds, RSJ, and speedy... That will be very tough for OM esp since they're 13th in the sec in sacks

CadaverDawg
10-07-2015, 06:48 PM

Parrish Alford said Hilton would move to rover from safety for Conner...and Hampton will start at safety for Hilton...Kailo in the mix at CB. I wish they couldn't field a team.

Mjoelner34
10-07-2015, 06:50 PM

Kimchee jr and Liggins are probably in the mix. They've played them at every other position.

msstate7
10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Parrish Alford said Hilton would move to rover from safety for Conner...and Hampton will start at safety for Hilton...Kailo in the mix at CB. I wish they couldn't field a team.
So they're gonna downgrade at rover, safety, and CB depth.

Rick Danko
10-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Kimchee jr and Liggins are probably in the mix. They've played them at every other position.

Slow clap... Bravo sir

Leroy Jenkins
10-08-2015, 08:33 AM

Rev said Kailo "probably out" this week with injury.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Rev said Kailo "probably out" this week with injury.

Wow, another "injury" to a flipper. If our old basketball injuries were nicknamed "Moultrie Knee", I guess we'll have to start calling these Ole Miss flipper football injuries "TunsilItis". What do you guys think?

BrunswickDawg
10-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Wow, another "injury" to a flipper. If our old basketball injuries were nicknamed "Moultrie Knee", I guess we'll have to start calling these Ole Miss flipper football injuries "TunsilItis". What do you guys think?

Gold Jerry. Gold.

starkvegasdawg
10-08-2015, 09:31 AM
+1

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 09:32 AM
So for one reason or another, the following flippers have missed games....

Tunsil
CJ Johnson
Tee
CJ Hampton
Kailo

All may be legit injuries or suspensions.....but I'm putting them all into the "Tunsilitis" category.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 09:38 AM
So for one reason or another, the following flippers have missed games....

Tunsil
CJ Johnson
Tee
CJ Hampton
Kailo

All may be legit injuries or suspensions.....but I'm putting them all into the "Tunsilitis" category.

Need a better word instead of flippers because Tunsil & Hampton didn't "flip".

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 09:42 AM

I thought Hampton flipped from UNM to UNM. They flipped him from themselves.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 09:43 AM
I thought Hampton flipped from UNM to UNM. They flipped him from themselves.

If you want to say that I guess. Not what I think when I think of flip but hey go for it.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 09:45 AM

Hampton committed to Bama first, didn't he? And Tunsil to Georgia? I'm probably wrong.

Oh well, it can go for any recruit I guess, not just flippers, ha.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Hampton committed to Bama first, didn't he? And Tunsil to Georgia? I'm probably wrong.

Naw both only committed to OM. Yea all of their recruits are fair game for "Tunsilitis"

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2015, 09:49 AM

I don't know about Hampton but you are correct on Tunsil I think.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 09:50 AM
If you want to say that I guess. Not what I think when I think of flip but hey go for it.

Oh I agree. It was comical how they tried to play that situation then made out how good the coaches did getting him to commit to them again and set up a press conference for it and all. Seems like a middle school story plot that kids envision but to see grown people go through with trying it and the press just happily reporting the events like it wasn't an ill-conceived pr scam.

thf24
10-08-2015, 09:50 AM
I don't consider Kailo a flip either since that was orchestrated from the beginning.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 09:53 AM
I don't know about Hampton but you are correct on Tunsil I think.

Tunsil never committed to anyone. The big speculation was either Georgia or Bama had him secretly committed. You know the old recruiting adage, follow the visits. He had been to both of those places numerous times over 2 years but it was once or twice and he is UNM. That's usually not the case. They normally sign where they visit the most. Outside influence not withstanding.

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Gothca. I thought he had commited to UGA.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Gothca. I thought he had commited to UGA.

They were on him the longest and rumor that they blew their lid losing him like they did to UNM. In so far as they, allegedly, contacted the NCAA about violations.

BrunswickDawg
10-08-2015, 10:29 AM
They were on him the longest and rumor that they blew their lid losing him like they did to UNM. In so far as they, allegedly, contacted the NCAA about violations.
Guess UGA hasn't upgraded from the Nissans that used to go to their commits.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Guess UGA hasn't upgraded from the Nissans that used to go to their commits.

Tunsil is just one of those buy American types.*** Loves a Chevy

Jarius
10-08-2015, 12:29 PM
It amazes me that people are stupid enough to buy the whole hearing thing as to why he quit. Every single week you play at home in the SEC your entire defense is essentially deaf because you can't hear anyone that isn't 2 feet or closer to You. Is their entire defense going to give up football?

Leroy Jenkins
10-08-2015, 12:40 PM
http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1596821-jones-breaks-down-cb-options

Scout team CB moving into coolio's spot?

State82
10-08-2015, 01:19 PM

Absolutely top notch.

Mjoelner34
10-08-2015, 01:26 PM

How about 'contractors'?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 01:30 PM
How about 'contractors'?

Has a nice ring to it.

starkvegasdawg
10-08-2015, 01:32 PM
How about 'contractors'?

Or mercenaries.

defiantdog
10-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Did Shepard really leave the team because he wasn't playing enough?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Wouldn't surprise me to see Tee playing at another school next year.

starkvegasdawg
10-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Wouldn't surprise me to see Tee playing at another school next year.

How much eligibility would he have left? I'm guessing the ship has sailed should he knock on your door.

coastdoglover
10-08-2015, 02:41 PM
He was right in the middle of the NCAA investigation as is Tunsil. Rebs are taking every step they can to cover up the investigation and word has it Tee's parents had housing provided for them in Oxford too. Rest assured he is being taken care of to keep quiet.

How much eligibility would he have left? I'm guessing the ship has sailed should he knock on your door.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 02:48 PM
He was right in the middle of the NCAA investigation as is Tunsil. Rebs are taking every step they can to cover up the investigation and word has it Tee's parents had housing provided for them in Oxford too. Rest assured he is being taken care of to keep quiet.

They were going to have to sit him going forward? Because he has played in every game including in Florida.

Jarius
10-08-2015, 02:53 PM
I doubt it had anything to do with any investigation. If it did he wouldn't have been playing all year. He just sucks.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 02:56 PM

So the Rightful Reverend Hugh Freeze is a Manipulative Liar? Color me shocked.**

I hope Freeze gets outed for all of this lying and misleading he helps do. Not only because I dislike Ole Miss out of love, but because he is a hypocrite and the rest of the country needs to know what we know, which is that he is not nearly the "Faith based" recruiter he self proclaims to be.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 02:57 PM
They were going to have to sit him going forward? Because he has played in every game including in Florida.

They're actively investigating, so they may have just recently gotten into Tee's recruitment since he was more recent than some of the others. Just a thought. It may not be true, but it is possible

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 02:58 PM
I doubt it had anything to do with any investigation. If it did he wouldn't have been playing all year. He just sucks.

Not if they just got to Tee's recruitment recently in their investigation.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 03:03 PM
They're actively investigating, so they may have just recently gotten into Tee's recruitment since he was more recent than some of the others. Just a thought. It may not be true, but it is possible

Maybe. It probably took a while to stomach listening to his late night conversation with Freeze on signing day. If they were able to get it on tape.***

They way the original post was written almost sounded like they had already been sitting him because of the investigation and I knew that wasn't right.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Maybe. It probably took a while to stomach listening to his late night conversation with Freeze on signing day. If they were able to get it on tape.***

They way the original post was written almost sounded like they had already been sitting him because of the investigation and I knew that wasn't right.

Yea, I'm not sure what a tape of that night's phone calls would sound like, but I'm not sure I would want to hear it

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Yea, I'm not sure what a tape of that night's phone calls would sound like, but I'm not sure I would want to hear it

The conversation that would be interesting however would be by whoever called his dad. That's the tape the NCAA needs to hear. But he just drips with creepy with some of his recruiting tactics over the years. And if a certain incident during the Orgeron days had been filmed his shroud of righteousness would be definitely questioned.

Jarius
10-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Not if they just got to Tee's recruitment recently in their investigation.

I think if you have watched Tee Shepard play this year you would see that he is absolutely horrible and that is why he quit. I mean your scenario is certainly possible, but I truly think he is just a terrible football player.

thf24
10-08-2015, 03:35 PM
I think if you have watched Tee Shepard play this year you would see that he is absolutely horrible and that is why he quit. I mean your scenario is certainly possible, but I truly think he is just a terrible football player.

I'd be interested to know how he had everyone fooled into thinking he was elite coming out of juco.

Really Clark?
10-08-2015, 03:43 PM
I'd be interested to know how he had everyone fooled into thinking he was elite coming out of juco.

I wonder how much his play on the field was a symptom of him playing at a school he didn't really want to sign with.

Jarius
10-08-2015, 03:47 PM

I don't know. How does any highly rated prospect that doesn't pan out fool everyone?