PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night regarding MSU vs Bama

RC3
10-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Its our first possession of the game; we are starting inside our own 20. Offense runs onto the field, including ashton shumpert at RB....I hear the grumbling in the stands because at this point in the season it has become painfully obvious that dear and williams should be getting the carries. The first play is a give to Shump and he runs between the tackles, only to be dropped for a 1 yd loss. At this point our own fans start booing. I disapprove and don't join in the bood, but it really seems like they are booing Dan, not Shump necessarily. In spite of this, Dan calls another give to Shump, and this time he is dropped well behind the line of scrimmage...Now the booing is out of control. Shump is on his knees, clearly upset and Dan runs out to him and talks in his ear. In response to the booing, a mass substitution is made on offense...first, its a bunch of practice squad guys coming in to play on the offensive line. A qb, I've never seen before with a green jersey on. I mean these guys don't even have real uniforms, just solid maroon and green Russell jerseys, no name, no number....this is the ultimate F U by Dan...obviously the play gets blown up and we are dropped at the goal line..fourth and forever..point proven Dan, lets get back to our starters...nope he ups the middle finger and sends out the punt squad, except they are all in plain clothes..hell Dan has pulled students out of the first few rows and trotted them out there. they actually get the punt off but it is shanked to the sidelines...I then wake up in a cold sweat...grass isnt always greener I guess
have a good hump day
and #hailstate

ShotgunDawg
10-07-2015, 08:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JbPbYOd.png

Rayburn8
10-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Wait, what? Really? Tell me more.

RC3
10-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Rather vivid dream

starkvegasdawg
10-07-2015, 09:10 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/24368947.jpg

Statecoachingblows**
10-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Were we 7-2 going into the game????

MabenMaroon
10-07-2015, 07:40 PM
You must be trying to quit smoking, they say that Chantix will 17** with your head, especially concerning dreams. Good luck kicking the habit.

Taog Redloh
10-07-2015, 11:12 PM
You been sniffin' asbestos