PDA

View Full Version : News from O-Town

Political Hack
10-06-2015, 01:15 PM
1) Word on the street is that the Beaver got into it with a Sheppard so the Sheppard took his flock elsewhere???

2) A little birdie told me that a big bad WR exploded on the sidelines on the beav this weekend because he wasn't getting the ball enough???

3) and the bonus: Has anyone heard that a drunken machine gun was caught driving a vehicle?

The plantation may be about to burn.

Mjoelner34
10-06-2015, 01:25 PM
2) A little birdie told me that a big bad WR exploded on the sidelines on the beav this weekend because he wasn't getting the ball enough???

The sideline reporter mentioned that the other night during the game.

thf24
10-06-2015, 01:29 PM
The sideline reporter mentioned that the other night during the game.

I caught that as well, and not long after, said WR had a catch and several more targets. Inmates running the asylum.

TrapGame
10-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Burn it down.

I want gnashing of teeth and rending of garments in the grove for days as the utter futility of the situation finally sets in.

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Burn it down.

I want gnashing of teeth and rending of garments in the grove for days as the utter futility of the situation finally sets in.

You mean these teeth???
http://media.fyre.co/KfTCZ8l9RTea7mS5G9kU_bucky%20hugh.jpg

AlSwearengen
10-06-2015, 01:44 PM
I did see Treadwell having an exchange with Kelly and Treadwell was pretty annoyed. Didn't really look like he was arguing with Kelly, but he was definitely frustrated.

Beaver
10-06-2015, 02:15 PM
I did see Treadwell having an exchange with Kelly and Treadwell was pretty annoyed. Didn't really look like he was arguing with Kelly, but he was definitely frustrated.

As he should be. OM should be using Treadwell like Kiffin used Cooper last season. The beaver's dam is starting to crack...

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2015, 02:18 PM
1) Word on the street is that the Beaver got into it with a Sheppard so the Sheppard took his flock elsewhere???

3) and the bonus: Has anyone heard that a drunken machine gun was caught driving a vehicle?

The plantation may be about to burn.

Not doubting #3 happened. Just doubt it ever sees the light of day officially. That's the one thing they can make go away right now.

RC3
10-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Just saw an article implying that Tee was leaving. Same article said that CJ Johnson is out for four to six weeks

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/ole-miss-lb-c-j-johnson-undergoes-surgery-expected-to-miss-4-6-weeks

PassInterference
10-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Rebels everywhere are begging Tee to stay. Is Ole Miss the only school that has to recruit players who are already on their roster?

They've flipped their own recruits before, so it doesn't surprise me.

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Rebels everywhere are begging Tee to stay. Is Ole Miss the only school that has to recruit players who are already on their roster?

They've flipped their own recruits before, so it doesn't surprise me.

If he stays do they try to count his 4 stars again?

Jack Lambert
10-06-2015, 02:39 PM

Maybe they are cracking the same girl and Kelly isn't throwing him the ball intentionally. Not like that hasn't ever happened before at a state college.

I wonder is Freeze going to schedule a missionary trip on the off week?

I seen it dawg
10-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Not doubting #3 happened. Just doubt it ever sees the light of day officially. That's the one thing they can make go away right now.

He plays like shit against Memphis it will see the light.

BulldogBear
10-06-2015, 05:52 PM
If he stays do they try to count his 4 stars again?

If anybody would, they would.

HaggardDawg
10-06-2015, 08:19 PM
For what it's worth, I hear that MGK's best friend from Buffalo has enrolled at OM in the last few weeks. He's living with MGK at a boosters condo rent free. The kicker is apparently this best friend is a thug and huge trouble maker. This is what I was told from someone in Oxford that would probably know. This should end well.

Coach007
10-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Didn't see anything on the sideline from Treadwell and freeze. No Kelly and Treadwell either. Where are you getting this? Got a link?

PassInterference
10-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Didn't see anything on the sideline from Treadwell and freeze. No Kelly and Treadwell either. Where are you getting this? Got a link?

It was on ESPN for the world to see. Sideline reporter commented on it also.

War Machine Dawg
10-06-2015, 08:59 PM
It was on ESPN for the world to see. Sideline reporter commented on it also.

I'm beginning to wonder about "Coach."

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-06-2015, 09:14 PM
For what it's worth, I hear that MGK's best friend from Buffalo has enrolled at OM in the last few weeks. He's living with MGK at a boosters condo rent free. The kicker is apparently this best friend is a thug and huge trouble maker. This is what I was told from someone in Oxford that would probably know. This should end well.

The Network can't be this dumb and blatant can they?

Dawg61
10-06-2015, 09:23 PM
He plays like shit against Memphis it will see the light.

No way. MGK has them by the balls now. They will go to deep depths to try to get him to play like the first two weeks. They got hooked on that 74.5 ppg average and will only see MGK as that player from here on. It took a long time before Ole Miss fans could say Jevan Sneed or Brent Schaeffer sucked. Same applies for MGK. Plus he's already beaten Bama. That's got to buy him a full season by itself.

TUSK
10-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Maybe they are cracking the same girl and Kelly isn't throwing him the ball intentionally. Not like that hasn't ever happened before at a state college.

I wonder is Freeze going to schedule a missionary trip on the off week?

wouldn't a "doggystyle trip" resolve all these "issues"?

Mjoelner34
10-06-2015, 09:30 PM
wouldn't a "doggystyle trip" resolve all these "issues"?

Kelly say after catching it doggystyle last Saturday, he'd prefer missionary.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/Swag20Kelly_zpsn5gawz3o.jpg

Dawg61
10-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Kelly say after catching it doggystyle last Saturday, he'd prefer missionary.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/Swag20Kelly_zpsn5gawz3o.jpg

That picture is never gonna get old. We will be 90 and still posting it.

Todd4State
10-06-2015, 10:09 PM
No way. MGK has them by the balls now. They will go to deep depths to try to get him to play like the first two weeks. They got hooked on that 74.5 ppg average and will only see MGK as that player from here on. It took a long time before Ole Miss fans could say Jevan Sneed or Brent Schaeffer sucked. Same applies for MGK. Plus he's already beaten Bama. That's got to buy him a full season by itself.

Usually after we kicked their ass.

Coach007
10-06-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about "Coach."

Oh are you now. Lmao. You go right ahead and "wonder".

Dawgface
10-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Maybe Tee will be mad enough to do some recruiting talk. ;)