Jacksondevildog
10-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Per chuck Rounsaville

mic
10-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Wow.... if true..

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Now THAT is interesting. Did they give any reason?

Jacksondevildog
10-05-2015, 08:58 PM
"No longer has desire to play." -OMSpirit.

Now THAT is interesting. Did they give any reason?

Todd4State
10-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Something is afoot. "He can't hear in loud environments on the road" is the lamest excuse I have ever heard in my life.

At least Dan's minions give us a somewhat plausible reason for someone not playing.

Jacksondevildog
10-05-2015, 09:00 PM
I wonder if there is any NCAA smoke with this? This is just damn strange.

maroonmania
10-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Do the Rebels get a refund?

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2015, 09:02 PM
So a player who was a high profile last minute flip decides to quit, and the NCAA is hot on their trail. Hmmmmmmm. You don't think one thing may be related to the other???

mic
10-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Is his new house on the market yet?? Looked like a pretty sweet crib...

Jacksondevildog
10-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Do the Rebels get a refund?

He may be trying to get a Rebel attorney to give him some cash to "reconsider" his decision.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:05 PM
"No longer has desire to play." -OMSpirit.

Combine that with Freeze's asinine comment this morning and that is really strange. Wasn't there a rumor that the NCAA was looking at him this week?

Really Clark?
10-05-2015, 09:06 PM
How many times do they have a squirrelly recruitment that doesn't pan out? As good as they could be this year and still might, I think that place is close to crumbling as well. Allen jumps ship and the defense now looks very average. It just seems to be close to the brink of falling apart.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2015, 09:06 PM
If the guy is disgrutly or pissed off and they did give him some money Ole Miss better have some hush money ready.

missouridawg
10-05-2015, 09:09 PM
If the guy is disgrutly or pissed off and they did give him some money Ole Miss better have some hush money ready.

If the Tunsil stuff is spilling over to other players, I'd guess that Tee might've been paid to lose his desire for the game to protect the greater good. If this is the case, I bet they had to pay him a lot of money. Like damn near 7 figures to throw his NFL shot in the trash. Maybe even in the 7 figures.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-05-2015, 09:11 PM
If the Tunsil stuff is spilling over to other players, I'd guess that Tee might've been paid to lose his desire for the game to protect the greater good. If this is the case, I bet they had to pay him a lot of money. Like damn near 7 figures to throw his NFL shot in the trash. Maybe even in the 7 figures.

You think if someone told him to give up his dream(even if they paid him) that he wouldn't still be pissed and sing like a bird?….I would take the money and sing like a bird

missouridawg
10-05-2015, 09:21 PM
You think if someone told him to give up his dream(even if they paid him) that he wouldn't still be pissed and sing like a bird?….I would take the money and sing like a bird

Just speculating, my friend. Not predicting.

Statefan
10-05-2015, 09:26 PM
I think he just wasn't happy there... It wasn't where he wanted to go (if you believe all the rumors)

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:28 PM
I think he just wasn't happy there... It wasn't where he wanted to go (if you believe all the rumors)

Then the question is........Why did he go there?

Coach34
10-05-2015, 09:29 PM

They can pay him off and still set up tryouts with teams for him to move on down the road

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2015, 09:29 PM

That's his fault.

Tee is a bad kid from everything I can gather. I'm not sure what would've have happened to him if he would have come to MSU, but, by going to OM under the circumstances he did, he pretty much solidified his fate.

Statefan
10-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Not defending the guy but maybe he made a decision for his family

Who knows, hopefully this makes their secondary worse

Jarius
10-05-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm genuinely glad his career didn't work Out for the best. I'm also happy that CJ Johnson sucks at middle linebacker. **** both of them.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Their remaining depth at CB is...Kailo Moore and Carlos Davis. According to Chuck Clownsaville. Said he wonders if they'll have to remove a redshirt.

couldnt happen to a better bunch.

Jarius
10-05-2015, 09:57 PM
I would like to see Kailo Moore get in front of Dak when he has a good
Running start in the open field.

msstate7
10-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Their remaining depth at CB is...Kailo Moore and Carlos Davis. According to Chuck Clownsaville. Said he wonders if they'll have to remove a redshirt.

Kirk, Reynolds, RSJ, and speedy are licking their chops. Factor in OM tackles facing aTm's sec best de's and this game is looking more and more like an aTm win

Statefan
10-05-2015, 10:00 PM

Perfect timing to play pass heavy Memphis and A&M...

Dawgs100
10-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Something is afoot. "He can't hear in loud environments on the road" is the lamest excuse I have ever heard in my life.

At least Dan's minions give us a somewhat plausible reason for someone not playing.

And this is why we are looked down upon as a fan base sometimes. A legally deaf young man not being able to hear in loud environments is now a lame excuse. Come on man, don't make us look that pathetic

PassInterference
10-05-2015, 10:18 PM
It's a lame excuse because road games are the least loud environments for visiting defenses.

Mjoelner34
10-05-2015, 10:20 PM
And this is why we are looked down upon as a fan base sometimes. A legally deaf young man not being able to hear in loud environments is now a lame excuse. Come on man, don't make us look that pathetichttp://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/fred_zpsnmx2ehex.jpg

??? It's a loud environment on the road when Ole Miss is on defense? That's what he is talking about. Freeze didn't mention the noise when he is on the field at home when it actually is noisy.

mic
10-05-2015, 10:21 PM
And this is why we are looked down upon as a fan base sometimes. A legally deaf young man not being able to hear in loud environments is now a lame excuse. Come on man, don't make us look that pathetic

And the excuse "ur" coach gave as the reason he wasn't playing is why everyone outside of Oxford knows he is a POS..

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 10:21 PM

Great first post. Nobody looks down at us as a fan base, except your Rebs, Bc yall sport the arrogance of Bama with the trophy case of Vandy.

PassInterference
10-05-2015, 10:26 PM
And the excuse "ur" coach gave as the reason he wasn't playing is why everyone outside of Oxford knows he is a POS..

Exactly!!! Freeze plays on emotions (and even religion) to turn opinion and players to his favor.

Tinsil was just defending his mama. Shucks, who wouldn't side with Ole Miss on that? Turned out to be a lie.

Tee just can't hear. Poor boy is deaf. Who wouldn't side with Ole Miss on that? Standby for the truth.

Freeze is the coaching version of a TV evangelist.

Dawgs100
10-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Coach34 lives rent free in my dome.

Dawgs100
10-05-2015, 10:27 PM
EliteDawgs is where I spend 99% of my day.....even though I'm a Reb

BossDawg
10-05-2015, 10:30 PM

Yup. State fans are the only fan base that EVER does this....get a grip, young Bear. I can remember times when State players got hurt and the UMiss dipshits went wild with excitement. Yancy is looking for you, by the way.

PassInterference
10-05-2015, 10:32 PM
only the dumbasses go along with the defending his mama statement. you people make fun of deaf people and say it's an excuse, just sad

Where has anyone made fun of a deaf guy?

It's only been stated that road games are not as loud for defenses as home games, yet Freeze blamed the road games.

Really Clark?
10-05-2015, 10:33 PM
This thread was making fun of Freeze's lame excuse, which he rightfully deserved. And the excuse comes on the same day the player quit. I think you posted in the wrong thread, but you won't be here long enough to correct it. Douche. Oh and click an ad.

Dawgs100
I pee sitting down.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
You are posing as a MSU fan on a MSU message board…That is what's SAD MY FRIEND!

Boston
10-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Paging ISID!!!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-05-2015, 10:36 PM
But shouldn't he have known this when "deciding" to attend a SEC school to play football? Did he honestly think it would be about like JUCO crowds? Seriously? That is why we aint buying the BS. Not because the young man is deaf. It just reeks of BS.

Now take the Gator foot out of your ass and take it easy for few days. You will get some relief when you beat the only Aggies you will beat this year. (NMS)

DudyDawg
10-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Is this official or message board official

Really Clark?
10-05-2015, 10:37 PM
these types of fans are what the normal ole miss and state fans either feel embarrassed about or make fun of. the ones who make asinine comments like saying a deaf guy who can't hear in loud environments is an excuse. last time i checked deaf means you cannot hear noises, even with help issues are still possible.

I'm typing this slowly so you can understand. At away games, when the defense is on the field, it is not as loud because the home team is playing offense. It would be harder to hear when you play defense at home because your home team would be screaming while the opposing offense is on the field. And he is hearing impaired not completely deaf.

BossDawg
10-05-2015, 10:39 PM
these types of fans are what the normal ole miss and state fans either feel embarrassed about or make fun of. the ones who make asinine comments like saying a deaf guy who can't hear in loud environments is an excuse. last time i checked deaf means you cannot hear noises, even with help issues are still possible.

I have yet to find a single post that involves someone poking fun at Tee's hearing issues. Criticizing Freeze and company for using it as an excuse, yes, but not "Hahahaha Tee is deaf! Hahaha what a LOSER!". None of that is happening.

You're the one making a profile just to make asinine comments to call out people for making asinine comments. That's hardly "normal".

dawgoneyall
10-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Hotty toddy

Todd4State
10-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Not defending the guy but maybe he made a decision for his family

Who knows, hopefully this makes their secondary worse

He made a short term decision for his family. It may have cost him and his family millions in the long run. I can't say that he made a good decision on his part.

Todd4State
10-05-2015, 11:12 PM

Hugh Freeze is the one that said it not me.

chef dixon
10-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Hey Dawgs100, since there is no doubt you're still reading this thread, you are the classic example of an Ole Miss fan. You are severely overly sensitive and defend anything about Ole Miss and your beloved Hugh Freeze at all costs, even when simple logic explains that Freeze's statement was stupid as shit.

BullDog
10-05-2015, 11:43 PM
That's his fault.

Tee is a bad kid from everything I can gather. I'm not sure what would've have happened to him if he would have come to MSU, but, by going to OM under the circumstances he did, he pretty much solidified his fate.

I followed tee's recruiting, even before juco, please share what you've gathered.

Statefan
10-05-2015, 11:45 PM
He made a short term decision for his family. It may have cost him and his family millions in the long run. I can't say that he made a good decision on his part.

Yep -- and we've seen the same mistake a thousand times. Everyone one of their huge "flips" has been a total bust

War Machine Dawg
10-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Great first post. Nobody looks down at us as a fan base, except your Rebs, Bc yall sport the arrogance of Bama with the trophy case of Vandy.

Quite possibly the most accurate description of Northern Miss in the history of the interwebs.

http://i.imgur.com/eslTVBJ.gif

sbcmortgageman
10-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Didn't his recruitment come down to getting a speeding ticket overturned or something?

sbcmortgageman
10-06-2015, 04:56 AM
That's his fault.

The only thing you know how to gather are your red and blue pom poms.

Political Hack
10-06-2015, 07:28 AM
No need to rip kids just because they went after the money instead of following their hearts. It's a mistake they'll pay for for the rest of their lives.

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2015, 08:17 AM

Had he not thrown in the part about the road no one would have questioned it. It's louder for the defense at home.

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2015, 08:22 AM

I don't always bash you. That was OUTSTANDING.

Coach34
10-06-2015, 08:44 AM

Get the **** out of here. Nobody can hear on the road in a loud stadium. That excuse from Freezus was dumb as shit

Coach34
10-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Just now reading page 2- nice work guys

Brahmabull
10-06-2015, 08:51 AM
What sucks for Tee is he most likely wasn't the one who made the decision for "the family" and himself. If a parent signs a school's LOI and tells the kid that's where you are going, there isn't much he can do especially if he signed two and sent them to his "family" to sign.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2015, 08:56 AM

Well, that legally deaf kid didn't have a problem talking to Freeze on the phone till 4:00 AM on signing day. You reap what you sow.

https://fueltrainingandnutrition.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/dangerfield-hey-everybody-were-gonna-get-laid.jpeg

Thick
10-06-2015, 10:08 AM

This times 10!!

BulldogBear
10-06-2015, 10:13 AM

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again."

Oh well. I'm raising an imaginary glass to you sir.

Thick
10-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Is that 4 Roses sir?? Couldn't help it.

BulldogBear
10-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Is that 4 Roses sir?? Could help it.

If you want it to be, then it is!!!!

RC3
10-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Didn't his recruitment come down to getting a speeding ticket overturned or something?

i can verify that he was arrested in Attala County and charged with some traffic offenses (failure to yield to blue lights was one of them) right at the peak of his recruitment from Holmes CC. I don't know what happened to those charges. But i think it happened a few days after he flipped and thus didnt have any bearing on where he ended up. plus they werent serious charges

I seen it dawg
10-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Paging ISID!!!

I'm just coming back to being somewhat human after a 3 day Nola bender. It was handled.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Tee got what he deserved. The world is full of morons. Make better decisions and shit like this doesn't happen.

Jack Lambert
10-06-2015, 03:00 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again."

Oh well. I'm raising an imaginary glass to you sir.

I'll hook him up with some.

Dawgcentral
10-06-2015, 05:51 PM
In reply to just about every post in this thread : Anyone that ever saw the Mississippi School for the Deaf play football knows that they were a very fundamentally sound football team. We also know that signals for play calling come from the sidelines. All players look to that direction, and recognize when the play call is changed by the QB. He may change the blocking scheme up front, but he doesn't run out to receivers and tell them the play call.

There's no confusion here.

archdog
10-06-2015, 06:45 PM
So Tee can say whatever he wants now?

PassInterference
10-06-2015, 06:52 PM
According to Manny Diaz, players communicate with each other pre-snap to make adjustments.

dogshiek
10-06-2015, 07:45 PM
According to Manny Diaz, players communicate with each other pre-snap to make adjustments.

Bucky is trying keep his raggety job.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-06-2015, 09:19 PM

Totally not true. Vandy baseball 2014. Mississippi wishes they had Vandy's trophy case. There is at least something in it.

32 Dive
10-06-2015, 09:33 PM
"...the arrogance of Bama with the trophy case of Vandy.

I stood in front of my computer, and gave a Les Miles Clap after reading this.

Is that wrong?

Coach34
10-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Exactly- the NC's they claim from the Middle Ages are even bogus. They have never finished #1 in the AP or Coaches poll. They are claiming Better Homes and Gardens National Championships and shit like that. They are pathetic.

Pollodawg
10-06-2015, 11:04 PM
So, did he actually quit or not?

K9 Avenger
10-06-2015, 11:14 PM
So, did he actually quit or not?

Since there has been no official confirmation, my guess is his status with the team is still being negotiated by the network....these assholes are in DEEP

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 11:19 PM
No One looks down on the Fan Base of The Mississippi State University. When Ole Miss was rioting to keep black people out of their university, The Mississippi State University was traveling to play interracial teams in the NCAA tournament.

Our reputation as the Island of Racial Harmony in a State of bigotry is known worldwide. No one looks down upon us. However, a young man who throws away his life in a futile bid to attain earthly temporal glory is deserving of ridicule.
http://global3.memecdn.com/deaf-people_o_797810.jpg

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 11:20 PM
EliteDawgs is where I spend 99% of my day.....even though I'm a Reb
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/philosoraptor-if-a-person-is-born-deaf.jpg

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Where has anyone made fun of a deaf guy?

It's only been stated that road games are not as loud for defenses as home games, yet Freeze blamed the road games.
I have. Grow a pair.
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.agj.co/items/4/2/0/4/5/i-dont-akways-talk-to-deaf-people-but-when-i-do-i-end-my-sentence-with-never-mind.jpg

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 11:23 PM
I pee sitting down.
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/df/dfc14dcbd15c340274ecbb826250fe4228fd8c51af0715dccc 98e93a421992ee.jpg