PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tusk..............

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Saban's rant today was OUTSTANDING and spot on too.

TUSK
10-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Saban's rant today was OUTSTANDING and spot on too.

Yeah, I was diggin' on it... It definitely needed to be said!

I know that several of the cats here have/had the Tide buried before the season and especially after the anomaly vs Ole Miss... and some were/are predicting 3 & 4 losses...

the PsychoPhants seem to have circled up and My Dark Lord has them on edge...

also (and most importantly), the remaining schedule is not nearly as difficult in comparison to preseason expectations...

I've gottem penciled in at #4 for the CFP vs #1 Ohio State...

cbrunt29
10-05-2015, 08:48 PM
I've gottem penciled in at #4 for the CFP vs #1 Ohio State...

As much as I hate to admit it, I agree.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 08:54 PM
I won't go that far yet, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility, if you can stop Fornette. I just love seeing a coach who could care less what the media thinks about him rake them over the coals.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2015, 09:09 PM
The best offense in the SEC is A&M and I don't know if bama can out score them.

TUSK
10-05-2015, 09:24 PM
The best offense in the SEC is A&M and I don't know if bama can out score them.

great point, Jack... A&M is Bammer's biggest threat, IMO... an electric QB and prolific passing game...

I'm just not sure they made up 60 points worth of difference from last year...

I'll bet on Bama's "5 yards and a cloud of dust" offense vs A&M's subpar defense and our "break but don't bend" defense vs the "hit and (occasionally) miss" offense they have...

I just don't think they've enough "men"... of course if Coker sucks bad and we fumble several times, Bammer could lose again...

TUSK
10-05-2015, 09:32 PM
I won't go that far yet, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility, if you can stop Fornette. I just love seeing a coach who could care less what the media thinks about him rake them over the coals.

I don't think any team can "stop" LF7... but he's gonna earn em...

I was impressed how well Bammer shutdown Chubb and Michel (save the meaningless 83 yd TD)...

BB30
10-06-2015, 09:16 AM
great point, Jack... A&M is Bammer's biggest threat, IMO... an electric QB and prolific passing game...

I'll bet on Bama's "5 yards and a cloud of dust" offense vs A&M's subpar defense and our "break but don't bend" defense vs the "hit and (occasionally) miss" offense they have...

I just don't think they've enough "men"... of course if Coker sucks bad and we fumble several times, Bammer could lose again...

Yes, Henry will have a field day against the Aggies. Bama's ability to sustain drives and keep that Aggie O off the field will be the difference.

mparkerfd20
10-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Bama loses to MSU
A&M loses to Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU
LSU loses to Florida, Bama, and Arkansas OR Ole Miss
Ole Miss loses to MSU and Auburn (surprise)
MSU wins west

Because I said so.**

Tbonewannabe
10-06-2015, 11:04 AM

If you have to do anything besides handing off to Henry and Drake, I don't think you will win. Coker will have a great relationship with Garrett by the end of the game. That guy is a straight beast.

TUSK
10-06-2015, 11:43 AM
If you have to do anything besides handing off to Henry and Drake, I don't think you will win. Coker will have a great relationship with Garrett by the end of the game. That guy is a straight beast.

Only if they move him over our RT... We can block Garrett if lines up where he did last year...

Saltydog
10-06-2015, 11:46 AM
nt

TUSK
10-06-2015, 11:52 AM
nt

hey, anything can happen, I just know what I saw out of Cam Robinson last year when he whipped multiple bad ass DEs... Garrett included...

Miles may be a lot better and Cam may have digressed, though....