PDA

View Full Version : Clay Travis disembowles TSUN

starkvegasdawg
10-05-2015, 01:04 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/starting-11-the-top-ten-crumbles-edition-100515

"When Ole Miss loses they tend to get the crap kicked out of them. In their last three losses the Rebels have lost by 30 at Arkansas, 39 against TCU, and now 28 at Florida.

This certainly lends credence to the theory that Ole Miss beat Alabama because the Crimson Tide collapsed, not because the Rebels and Swag Kelly were an actual title contender."

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 01:09 PM
That game was really kind of like the reverse image of the Bama game for our friends up the road, except they didn't keep it close.

mparkerfd20
10-05-2015, 01:17 PM
MSU 11th in the SEC? Uh no.

messageboardsuperhero
10-05-2015, 01:28 PM
UM was +5 in turnovers against Bama, including 3 inside the Bama 20, and they completed without a doubt the luckiest, flukiest TD I have ever seen- and they still only won by six. UM has a good team, but I sure as hell wish we had been handed those same circumstances in T-Town last year. It would have been a multiple score beatdown.

DancingRabbit
10-05-2015, 01:41 PM

Clay Travis is an idiot. It's amusing when he's goring somebody else's ox but he's still and idiot.

Dawgtini
10-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Clay Travis is an idiot. It's amusing when he's goring somebody else's ox but he's still and idiot.

Bingo. Extra +1 for the highlighted phrase

Jarius
10-05-2015, 02:20 PM
He may be an idiot, but he is pretty damn good at picking football games. I have outsourced my picks to just using his on his gambling picks of the week and he is at an incredible 70% mark this year. He had 1 terrible week on his picks or it would be unreal. I'm sure he will fall on his face and I will be living in a cardboard box next week.

Johnson85
10-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Other than Auburn, USCe, and Vanderbuilt, who are we clearly better than?

I think based on performance so far this year, we are in a group with UK, Mizzou, Arkansas, and UT, for the 7th through 11th spots in some order. I think we are closer to 7th than 1th, but I can't argue that we've shown we definitely belong at 7 instead of 11 yet.

Quaoarsking
10-05-2015, 06:00 PM
He may be an idiot, but he is pretty damn good at picking football games. I have outsourced my picks to just using his on his gambling picks of the week and he is at an incredible 70% mark this year. He had 1 terrible week on his picks or it would be unreal. I'm sure he will fall on his face and I will be living in a cardboard box next week.

I believe he was under .500 last year, so probably just a lucky streak.

Todd4State
10-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Other than Auburn, USCe, and Vanderbuilt, who are we clearly better than?

I think based on performance so far this year, we are in a group with UK, Mizzou, Arkansas, and UT, for the 7th through 11th spots in some order. I think we are closer to 7th than 1th, but I can't argue that we've shown we definitely belong at 7 instead of 11 yet.

Ummm...Kentucky. They almost got beat by a I-AA team at home of course. And Kentucky beat Mizzou.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
I have been saying that for weeks. Hell my dumbass figured that out and got called on it last week by pokechop Womack. He told me to stop being stupid. Whos the stupid one now.

Ole Miss is not that good. They looked horrible aginst both Bama and Vandy. Guess what Memphis has a shot.

BulldogBear
10-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Bingo. Extra +1 for the highlighted phrase

The Duke approves of the same. Plus 1 mil