PDA

View Full Version : Possible injury update

starkvegasdawg
10-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Not sure where he gets his information but the odds/injury site I go lists the following statuses:

Myles - Doubtful for Troy
Morrow - Questionable for Troy
Market - Questionalbe for Troy
Redmond - Probably for Troy

I know we have all heard the rumors that Market is done for the season so take all this with a grain of salt. I had also thought Warren was hurt but no mention of him at this time.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Someone posted yesterday that Myles' mom posted on facebook that he will be fine for the Troy game, but may be held out for precaution.

msstate7
10-05-2015, 11:25 AM
I'd sit Redmond vs Troy. Good opportunity to get someone else some work

notsofarawaydawg
10-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Market out for the season

Bothrops
10-05-2015, 03:23 PM
I'd sit Redmond vs Troy. Good opportunity to get someone else some work

This. No need for Redmond to play vs Troy.

NCDawg
10-05-2015, 03:44 PM

If that's true, I'm sorry to hear it. He is a good football player and tough little guy.

sandwolf
10-05-2015, 03:50 PM

Yep...tore his ACL. And he is not eligible for a medical RS, so his career is over (per Paul and Robbie). Wish him the best.....he did more with what he had than anyone I can remember. He's a great Bulldog.

archdog
10-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Yep...tore his ACL. And he is not eligible for a medical RS, so his career is over (per Paul and Robbie). Wish him the best.....he did more with what he had than anyone I can remember. He's a great Bulldog.

Why can't he get a medical redshirt? Too many games played. That guy was one of my favorites. Him and Gabe Myles. Dang and Dang.