PDA

View Full Version : I'm out.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 08:57 AM
basedog and Liverpool and others claim I'm "ruining the football program" by being negative at times about Mullen. And that I post too much. So I'm out. If Genespage is what they want....Go Croom!!

For the record, I do not want Mullen fired. He's done wonders for our program. But he is not free of criticism in my eyes. I see discussing ways to get better, and discussing our current shortcomings, as "typical messageboard posting"....not "tearing the program apart". But whatever. I'm tired of every critical post made being followed by the same Genespagers like Liverpool, telling people how great Mullen is, as if he has never made a mistake.

I'm taking a break for a while and I'll let them have their wish. Maybe they're right. I never intend to piss anyone off (except OM fans). But apparently I have.

sorrydog
10-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Quit being a wuss. I like your commentary, don't always agree, but keep it flowing.
If Mullen let a few critics get to him we would be back to nothing for a football program.
Spew away!!!

Dawgtini
10-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Well deserved and over due. Some time of quiet reflection and introspection is good for a man.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:06 AM
We haven't gone after you near as hard as you have gone after Mullen, or us.

mparkerfd20
10-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Really? You're gonna let the worst poster on this board get to you? Ignore Liverpool.

PassInterference
10-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Being #1 last year was crack. We're all hooked. I get it.

I cope by being less emotionally invested. I quit watching hype videos, reading articles, watching talking heads, etc. I think more about the next opponent than the post season.

Coach34
10-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Yes and people said I was killing the basketball program- now we have Howland

Dawgface
10-05-2015, 09:12 AM
You're just letting them accomplish what they have set out to do. Run off the critics. They fail to realize this is a message board with the purpose of discussing not only the pros but the cons.

starkvegasdawg
10-05-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm afraid you just lost your shot at a 5th star, Cadaver. 24/7 just knocked you back to a 92 rating. You're in danger of going back to a three star if you sit out an extended period of time due to non injury. Better make up a story about a sick grandmother and needing some personal time and privacy.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Really? You're gonna let the worst poster on this board get to you? Ignore Liverpool.

First Cadeaver and now you. I'm hurt. ;)

Jack Lambert
10-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Well deserved and over due. Some time of quiet reflection and introspection is good for a man.

So is Materbation.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2015, 09:19 AM

If I could give you a rep pont right now I would. I guess I have to give a IOU to you. Great Post!

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:22 AM

It worked out ok (we hope), after the program was totally destroyed of course. I don't think Mullen's football program even remotely resembles Stans' basketball program. I think we can all agree on that.

Really Clark?
10-05-2015, 09:26 AM
I get it where you are coming from. My philosphy has always been wins were because of the players and losses are the coaches fault. That's how I always approach those things. But part of the division just may be how people perceive what's happening from the outside. If the players are not executing then coaching can only do so much. But by the circular reasoning that is a major part of what the coaches job is. Let's use the fumbling example. Some are critiquing how we much be terrible at coaching ball protection. We have issues this year and last. The problem with that statement is the 3-4 years prior when we were at the top in the league. So you know they are getting correct instruction because players have done a really good job prior. Players have to be more technical sound and take the coaching as well.

Bama_Dawg
10-05-2015, 09:28 AM
So is Materbation.

Lightning McQueen approves this post.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:34 AM
You're just letting them accomplish what they have set out to do. Run off the critics. They fail to realize this is a message board with the purpose of discussing not only the pros but the cons.

Who is trying to run anybody off? As you say, it's a message board. What I'm doing to posters like Cadeaver is exactly what they are doing to Mullen, criticizing what he is doing.

Think about it like this: In this context what Cadeaver just did is why I criticize what he is doing. He took my constant criticism of him as wanting him gone. In this context you are doing what what I've been doing.

FISHDAWG
10-05-2015, 09:35 AM
screw that Cad ... I would rather hear your view points than theirs

GreenheadDawg
10-05-2015, 09:46 AM
screw that Cad ... I would rather hear your view points than theirs

Exactly. Liverpool and others took a wrong turn from Genespage and got lost. Some people are satisfied with being a mediocre, middle of the pack team that chokes during big games. I agree that Mullen is the best we have ever have but that doesn't mean he can't improve and there are a TON of things he needs to improve on. If things stay the same as they are now 9-10 wins is our absolute ceiling.

basedog
10-05-2015, 09:46 AM

But first we had Ray to do more damage control. Coastdawg and shannondawg approves this message!

C34, as the saying goes in the movie Jeremiah Johnson "You've come far pilgrim"!

Dawgtini
10-05-2015, 09:52 AM
So is Materbation.
No one is telling him what he can or cannot do with his alone time.

basedog
10-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Take care CadevarDawg, I ain't mad, it's just a message board. Btw, I'm not a member of Gene's Page, never posted. I very seldom post on SPS.

Coach34
10-05-2015, 09:53 AM
But first we had Ray to do more damage control. Coastdawg and shannondawg approves this message!

C34, as the saying goes in the movie Jeremiah Johnson "You've come far pilgrim"!

we didn't have to hire Ray or Crooms- we chose those years of Hell. We chose Crooms over the guy that's now the HC at Fla State- let that sink in.

Nobody is saying "fire Mullen"- but Mullen can do better while he is here. Flexible coaches are the ones that succeed and have longevity. Mullen's dictatorship is growing tired with some

Pollodawg
10-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Great. Now, we're about to lose one of the mainstays of the site. Mullen absolutely deserves criticism. He makes $4,000,000 a year people to win us football games. You want some return on that investment? I know I do. Mullen has done has some great things here, but to suggest that he is above criticism is absolutely ludicrous.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 09:57 AM
If things stay the same as they are now 9-10 wins is our absolute ceiling.

And that is exactly where we are coming from. I'm not arguing that that's the case, I don't think it is. if you can't recognize what an epic improvement that is from what we have always been you will never understand our argument. Right now we are 3-2 with the two losses coming to Top 10 teams. Neither were blowouts. For almost our entire history that would have been considered a great showing. That we aren't happy with it tells you all you need to know about the coach we have now. We need to keep him and do everything we can to make his job easier.

JDog13
10-05-2015, 10:05 AM
basedog and Liverpool and others claim I'm "ruining the football program" by being negative at times about Mullen. And that I post too much. So I'm out. If Genespage is what they want....Go Croom!!

For the record, I do not want Mullen fired. He's done wonders for our program. But he is not free of criticism in my eyes. I see discussing ways to get better, and discussing our current shortcomings, as "typical messageboard posting"....not "tearing the program apart". But whatever. I'm tired of every critical post made being followed by the same Genespagers like Liverpool, telling people how great Mullen is, as if he has never made a mistake.

I'm taking a break for a while and I'll let them have their wish. Maybe they're right. I never intend to piss anyone off (except OM fans). But apparently I have.

Can we can them and keep you?

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 10:10 AM
we didn't have to hire Ray or Crooms- we chose those years of Hell. We chose Crooms over the guy that's now the HC at Fla State- let that sink in.

Nobody is saying "fire Mullen"- but Mullen can do better while he is here. Flexible coaches are the ones that succeed and have longevity. Mullen's dictatorship is growing tired with some

From what I understand, from someone who was very much in the know (and still is), Ray was pretty much a have to hire. You are correct about Croom.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-05-2015, 10:11 AM
LOL why are some of y'all worried so much about Mullen being criticized? Do you really think he will leave because of what people are posting about him on a message board? If you think this year's complaining is bad, wait until next year.

msugolf
10-05-2015, 10:11 AM
And that is exactly where we are coming from. I'm not arguing that that's the case, I don't think it is. if you can't recognize what an epic improvement that is from what we have always been you will never understand our argument. Right now we are 3-2 with the two losses coming to Top 10 teams. Neither were blowouts. For almost our entire history that would have been considered a great showing. That we aren't happy with it tells you all you need to know about the coach we have now. We need to keep him and do everything we can to make his job easier.

You have to be very careful with that mindset. That can lead to coaches who think they are the program and their way is the end all be all. You always have to be adapting, changing, innovative if you want to succeed. The minute you don't, complacency starts and then you have guys just going through the motions. You have to have that hunger, that fear of knowing "if I don't get this done, I know the next guy is dying to get his chance." To me, we have players and coaches that lack that fire right now.

Really Clark?
10-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Great. Now, we're about to lose one of the mainstays of the site. Mullen absolutely deserves criticism. He makes $4,000,000 a year people to win us football games. You want some return on that investment? I know I do. Mullen has done has some great things here, but to suggest that he is above criticism is absolutely ludicrous.

This is where I disagree slightly. A part of his job is winning games, the amount that winning plays into it is different with each individual. But I believe he is paid $4 MIL to run a program. And as a program as a whole he has done a very good job. From where we were to where we want to be I have thought, and posted this before, it will take about a decade. Keep moving the floor up little by little and in total, he is doing that. That is in no way saying there are not areas to improve but as far as the whole program he is doing that and in several areas exceeding expectations. I know in today's society of instant gratification people want things done sooner. I don't think you can really sustain something taking short cuts though. Oregon is a really good case study in how long it actually took them to get to their success the last decade. It was about 20 years in the making. Add the fact that he has had to fight the SEC west that during a majority of his time here was probably historically the strongest division in college football, then in the overall sense what is being accomplished and continues to be built upon is really outstanding in several areas.

HoopsDawg
10-05-2015, 10:20 AM

CaverDawg, you don't have to engage Liverpool in the back and forth. And you don't have to defend every statement you make.

TrapGame
10-05-2015, 10:20 AM
(In my best impersonation of the movie Shane)

"Cad, please don't go!"

"Cad, come back!"

Op4isabitch
10-05-2015, 10:21 AM
From what I understand, from someone who was very much in the know (and still is), Ray was pretty much a have to hire. You are correct about Croom.

I was there with LT and Dr Lee for the Croom interviews, no we didn't HAVE to hire him but I can promise you, if we didn't, the visits we took to Indianapolis after his hiring would not have gone as smoothly as they did in the end.

MadDawg
10-05-2015, 10:21 AM

Holy shit. No Coach, you get credit for Rick Ray and that's it. Fail.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-05-2015, 10:23 AM

I think people are frustrated because there has been a large investment by the fan base during Mullen's time and we're seeing the best QB in our history captain an average football team. Yeah we have lost to 2 good teams, but if not for poor play calling in the LSU game, the outcome may have been different. Same goes for the clock management at the end of the first half of the aTm game. Mullen preaches relentless effort, strain, and expects the fans to support the team. It's hard to blame the players for being inconsistent when the coaching staff seems like jekyl and hyde in certain games. Our o-line doesn't fire off and is soft, we're playing on our heels on defense and not attacking, and the bend don't break defense will not work if you don't have a running game to eat some clock.

HoopsDawg
10-05-2015, 10:24 AM
I was there with LT and Dr Lee for the Croom interviews, no we didn't HAVE to hire him but I can promise you, if we didn't, the visits we took to Indianapolis after his hiring would not have gone as smoothly as they did in the end.

Croom was the bridge to Mullen and Ray was the bridge to Howland. When you program becomes a dumpster fire, it's usually the 2nd hire that builds the momentum.

basedog
10-05-2015, 10:26 AM

Bad hire it was on Croom and Ray. Don't think for a moment it can't or want happen again in any sports at Msu.

Hey C34, come on, I realize Mullen makes mistakes and I too scratch my head with WTF, I just don't eat and sleep the critic that some do, which is like a broken record. I've said this before, I understand coaches being criticized, been there done that, but to keep on harping about it and saying "we don't want him fired" is not what I'm reading by a "few". When we win the same ole folks still like to talk about dirty laundry. But it is a message board and opinions do matter.

basedog
10-05-2015, 10:28 AM
I think people are frustrated because there has been a large investment by the fan base during Mullen's time and we're seeing the best QB in our history captain an average football team. Yeah we have lost to 2 good teams, but if not for poor play calling in the LSU game, the outcome may have been different. Same goes for the clock management at the end of the first half of the aTm game. Mullen preaches relentless effort, strain, and expects the fans to support the team. It's hard to blame the players for being inconsistent when the coaching staff seems like jekyl and hyde in certain games. Our o-line doesn't fire off and is soft, we're playing on our heels on defense and not attacking, and the bend don't break defense will not work if you don't have a running game to eat some clock.

And a good post that I agree on.

GreenheadDawg
10-05-2015, 10:39 AM

Well some of us aren't satisfied with just saying, " well we won 8 games this year and looked like a complete shit show in the biggest games but hey, we sucked 10 years ago". I don't think anybody, including Cadaver, was saying they want Mullen gone. But Mullen needs to show a humility and back off his arrogance and make sure adjustments to both his offense and his philosophy as a whole. Averaging 17 ppg in SEC with our best QB and WRs EVER is complete garbage. It's not a coincidence that we have had 3 DCs and they all have ran the same defense pretty much. Mullen controls every aspect of that program and obviously dictates what defense the DC is allowed to run. You didn't see Collins running 1A/1B the other night did you? And don't tell me that Florida has way more talent than we had when he was here. I would say it was pretty comparable. I don't know how much more I can stand of the bend don't break defense. A ***** scheme breeds ***** players. That's exactly what we have

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 10:40 AM
You have to be very careful with that mindset. That can lead to coaches who think they are the program and their way is the end all be all. You always have to be adapting, changing, innovative if you want to succeed. The minute you don't, complacency starts and then you have guys just going through the motions. You have to have that hunger, that fear of knowing "if I don't get this done, I know the next guy is dying to get his chance." To me, we have players and coaches that lack that fire right now.

Good grief. If he starts losing you can and should fire him. Nobody is arguing against that. We ain't there yet by a LONG shot. The incessant drumbeat, and that's what it has been all year, is unwarrented and counter productive. This was always going to be a rebuilding year. Most of us refused to recognize that, the media did. You just don't lose the experience we did on the offensive line and have a seamless turnover.

BB30
10-05-2015, 10:41 AM
I agree our defense looks soft and we seem to lack some physicality this year. But, if 3 plays are executed by the players against TAMU we could be talking about a different game. The same can be said for some of the success we had last year if a couple of plays don't bounce our way we could have been 8-4. Hopefully the young guys get some experience in the next couple of weeks and we find a way to beat Bama and OM. We could still roll into November with an opportunity to finish with the same record we had last year.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 10:42 AM
This is where I disagree slightly. A part of his job is winning games, the amount that winning plays into it is different with each individual. But I believe he is paid $4 MIL to run a program. And as a program as a whole he has done a very good job. From where we were to where we want to be I have thought, and posted this before, it will take about a decade. Keep moving the floor up little by little and in total, he is doing that. That is in no way saying there are not areas to improve but as far as the whole program he is doing that and in several areas exceeding expectations. I know in today's society of instant gratification people want things done sooner. I don't think you can really sustain something taking short cuts though. Oregon is a really good case study in how long it actually took them to get to their success the last decade. It was about 20 years in the making. Add the fact that he has had to fight the SEC west that during a majority of his time here was probably historically the strongest division in college football, then in the overall sense what is being accomplished and continues to be built upon is really outstanding in several areas.

Yes, yes, yes.

msugolf
10-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Wow, way to turn my post into something completely different than what I said. Not once did I mention anything about firing anyone. You just proved Cadaver's point plain and simple. There are concerns with this team regardless if you want to hear about them or not.

Original48
10-05-2015, 11:05 AM
I liked this movie the first time I saw it..when it was called 'HD6 vs Coach34'.

notsofarawaydawg
10-05-2015, 11:06 AM
**** all of you .. I'm not going anywhere. Nothing here that I don't hear everyday or see other places. Grow a set and deal with it.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Good grief. If he starts losing you can and should fire him. Nobody is arguing against that. We ain't there yet by a LONG shot. The incessant drumbeat, and that's what it has been all year, is unwarrented and counter productive. This was always going to be a rebuilding year. Most of us refused to recognize that, the media did. You just don't lose the experience we did on the offensive line and have a seamless turnover.

If this year is rebuilding with a 5th year QB, then what is next...a dumpster fire? I understand where you're coming from, but you and cadaver are both bordering on extremes and like almost everything else in life, it probably falls right in the middle. If you truly believe what is posted on this message board has an effect on our program, go back to 2013 posts and you'll find some of the same criticisms....guess ED should get some credit for the 2014 season.

BayouDawg
10-05-2015, 11:27 AM
At this point it seems like CDM is who he is. He's done a great job at getting us to bowl games and beating up on the teams we should beat, but has struggled against the big boys. He's kind of the opposite of the Kang who had a knack for getting big wins but would crap the bed against teams we should have beaten. 7 years in it seems that Dan's teams usually yield 6-8 wins with last year and his first year being the outlier. He has done a great job at elevating our program, but at this point it seems that Dan is who he is. I hope we can get on a roll starting this week and we can finish 9-3 or or 10-2, and if that happens I will gladly eat crow. I love Dan but his wiener tucking tendencies in big games do get on my nerves. If he comes out balls to the walls the rest of the season and we crack some skulls I will gladly admit that I was wrong

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Wow, way to turn my post into something completely different than what I said. Not once did I mention anything about firing anyone. You just proved Cadaver's point plain and simple. There are concerns with this team regardless if you want to hear about them or not.

He sux but we don't want to fire him, got it. I don't mind hearing them, just like you shouldn't mind hearing the good stuff. I've been in on some of the bashing . I'm not a fan of Shumpert as THE guy. There have been a few other player decisions I didn't agree with. I didn't agree with 1A and 1B stuff as a units. There have been some go for it/punt decisions that I thought were totally stark raving nutts. There are other things, but to me those are the trees. The forest is in the best shape it's ever been in my lifetime, and I'm 51. I don't want to cut down the forest to get rid of the trees. I also don't want the forester to say the heck with it and move on to the next forest, as cadaver just did under some mild opposition.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 11:33 AM
If this year is rebuilding with a 5th year QB, then what is next...a dumpster fire? I understand where you're coming from, but you and cadaver are both bordering on extremes and like almost everything else in life, it probably falls right in the middle. If you truly believe what is posted on this message board has an effect on our program, go back to 2013 posts and you'll find some of the same criticisms....guess ED should get some credit for the 2014 season.

The quarterback isn't the only guy that matters on the team.

MaroonFlounder
10-05-2015, 11:54 AM
ArrowDawg used to do the same thing. Don't be an Arrowdawg

Threaten to leave...then don't.

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Don't go, Cadaver. The fossils are getting what they want if you disappear. You haven't said anything that isn't typical message board banter. They don't understand how the landscape has changed and why the money the SEC rakes in helps us more than it does the elites of the SEC. It wasn't all that long ago we struggled to pay a coach $1M, now we're paying Mullen $4M. That kind of money used to be reserved for the truly elite coaches. We're a $100M athletic department now. I can't even fathom that and never thought I'd see that in my lifetime.

sandwolf
10-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Oh dear god, stop being such a drama queen. I am not even going to try to talk you out of it after this ridiculous ass post.....if you want to take a break then have at it, but don't think that you are such a big deal that you need to start a new thread to announce it to the board.

Reunion Dog
10-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Bingo!

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Oh dear god, stop being such a drama queen. I am not even going to try to talk you out of it after this ridiculous ass post.....if you want to take a break then have at it, but don't think that you are such a big deal that you need to start a new thread to announce it to the board.

Winner by a landside.

FISHDAWG
10-05-2015, 12:39 PM
ArrowDawg used to do the same thing. Don't be an Arrowdawg

Threaten to leave...then don't.

don't just drop in on our board and leave a pile of bear scat ... click an add while you are here

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 12:44 PM
To the rep comment maker: Thanks, you are right.

Reunion Dog
10-05-2015, 12:44 PM

What He SAID!

Political Hack
10-05-2015, 02:48 PM

Dude. You're one of the best posters on the board. Quit getting your feelings hurt over BS. It's a message board. Come back and partake.

Political Hack
10-05-2015, 02:49 PM
**** all of you .. I'm not going anywhere. Nothing here that I don't hear everyday or see other places. Grow a set and deal with it.

This should make me dislike you but it's had the opposite effect.

Behrdawg
10-05-2015, 02:53 PM
I agree, Cadaver. Don't worry about what someone says about you on a message board.

Shirley- you aren't going to let that run you off.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Man yall know I'm not about to let a couple clowns keep me from posting with my family over here. Yall aren't that lucky, and I like to talk too much. Thanks for the kind words, and even the ones calling me a puss. You guys are awesome. Even Liverpool's annoying ass.

I really will be posting a lot less for a while (work is crazy, in a good way).

Now let's get back to discussing when Mullen will pull his head out of his ass. Basedog, aren't you ready for a change?***

https://33.media.tumblr.com/88faf9231947da490e3bd2ec5cc0dec9/tumblr_myf8m8hloE1sb9nh6o1_500.gif

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Fair enough. Don't think I'm going to change though! :p

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Fair enough. Don't think I'm going to change though! :p

I hope not. Every family needs a red headed step child.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Somebody has to be the voice of reason here.

IMissJack
10-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Lightning McQueen approves this post.

I laughed out loud at this...

defiantdog
10-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Somebody has to be the voice of reason here.

You get off on this huh

basedog
10-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Man yall know I'm not about to let a couple clowns keep me from posting with my family over here. Yall aren't that lucky, and I like to talk too much. Thanks for the kind words, and even the ones calling me a puss. You guys are awesome. Even Liverpool's annoying ass.

I really will be posting a lot less for a while (work is crazy, in a good way).

Now let's get back to discussing when Mullen will pull his head out of his ass. Basedog, aren't you ready for a change?***

https://33.media.tumblr.com/88faf9231947da490e3bd2ec5cc0dec9/tumblr_myf8m8hloE1sb9nh6o1_500.gif

LOL Clint, I Really like your Clint Eastwood pic. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm an old fart or a child? I've moved on to what I think or what u think about Mullen from previous post. I am looking forward to Troy and hoping change is gonna be good on the game plan. I to want to see young guys get more playing time and I think we will especially with all of the injuries.

I just hope I can live long enough to earn as many vCash as you have. Now that really is impressive! Btw, I don't care how we look or what Mullen does as long as we win, when that stops I promise I will change quickly.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 09:50 PM
LOL Clint, I Really like your Clint Eastwood pic. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm an old fart or a child? I've moved on to what I think or what u think about Mullen from previous post. I am looking forward to Troy and hoping change is gonna be good on the game plan. I to want to see young guys get more playing time and I think we will especially with all of the injuries.

I just hope I can live long enough to earn as many vCash as you have. Now that really is impressive! Btw, I don't care how we look or what Mullen does as long as we win, when that stops I promise I will change quickly.

+1

I argue with my brothers too. By the way, you've got a good avatar pic too.

basedog
10-05-2015, 10:01 PM
+1

I argue with my brothers too. By the way, you've got a good avatar pic too.

Clint, if I thought we could get a Coach as tough as Clint Eastwood, I'd be all in! One of the all time great lines "go ahead and make my day"!

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Clint, if I thought we could get a Coach as tough as Clint Eastwood, I'd be all in! One of the all time great lines "go ahead and make my day"!

Agreed. Clint as head coach, John Wayne as D-Coordinator.

basedog
10-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Agreed. Clint as head coach, John Wayne as D-Coordinator.

Wow, I wonder who or what coach is like those two legends?

Treemydawg
10-05-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm glad to see that y'all boys have decided to kiss and make up. It's a message board. Opinions are going to differ. What does it matter? We all want the same thing in the end no matter what our opinions are. We all want MSU to be the best at everything that we do. We are a FAMIlY first guys, we all pull for the same team to accomplish the same goal ( win at all cost). Lets not let opinions get in the way of keeping differing opinions off the board. In other words quit being a ***** Cadaver***

CadaverDawg
10-05-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm glad to see that y'all boys have decided to kiss and make up. It's a message board. Opinions are going to differ. What does it matter? We all want the same thing in the end no matter what our opinions are. We all want MSU to be the best at everything that we do. We are a FAMIlY first guys, we all pull for the same team to accomplish the same goal ( win at all cost). Lets not let opinions get in the way of keeping differing opinions off the board. In other words quit being a ***** Caraver***

+1

Love this board

Dog316
10-06-2015, 06:13 PM

<><><><>

You did kill it for three years. And if not for the SEC millions it may have been dead for years to come. I think Howland will be great. If you paid any attention to what he said when he came, he said one of the reasons he came was because Stansbury proved that you can win at Mississippi State and that he had proved it over an extended period of time.

We are fortunate to get Howland. I'm glad he is here because the last three years proved just how far a program can fall when know it would be coaches get involved in Monday morning quarterbacking (my bad; that's not basketball talk).