PDA

View Full Version : Brunetti was arrested in May afterall

Coach34
07-23-2013, 04:19 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130723/SPORTS030103/130723026

Freezus needs to do some healing

FlabLoser
07-23-2013, 04:25 PM
We need to start keeping a list of what happens at Ole Miss where stars go to get arrested and/or kicked off the team.

Marshall Henderson
Bary Brunetti
Randall Mackey
Nick Brassell

Raytoraid83
07-23-2013, 04:37 PM
@kyleveazey: From OPD report: "He then told me that Coach Freeze had put a stop to them smoking marijuana. I told (him) I was not believing that story."

But but but Freeze has them all living lives of devout Christians.

FlabLoser
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
That needs to be retweeted from the hilltops.

Coach34
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
@kyleveazey: From OPD report: "He then told me that Coach Freeze had put a stop to them smoking marijuana. I told (him) I was not believing that story."

that is hilarious

BeastMan
07-23-2013, 04:48 PM
I remember when I ran it on my site in May I was met with tough OM backlash. Told I was lying. Told my site was pointless etc... Being that the OM Athletic department reads it, I thought that one was especially funny. I don't understand why Freeze would let NB skate on this. The guy has been arrested multiple times and wont go to class. NB is a cancer to that team and he lets him stay. Does he have some goods on him?? Reminds me of our own Renardo FatBurger situation

Story from May 31
http://3rdand57.com/rumored-arrest-in-oxford-fulmer-cup-lead/

engie
07-23-2013, 04:56 PM
I'd say you've got some serious thread bumping to do elsewhere...

Coach34
07-23-2013, 04:58 PM
I've stated numerous times the longer Brassell was in their program- the better it was for everybody else

Coach34
07-23-2013, 05:04 PM
said on Head2Head Freezus handled it "in house"

No suspension huh Freezus? Of course not

Break the law? Miss no games
Accept a jacket? Miss 18 games

Society today at its best

CadaverDawg
07-23-2013, 05:04 PM
I'd say you've got some serious thread bumping to do elsewhere...

Yes he does. But unfortunately there are more Rebels posting over there than State fans. I swear, I really do still like a lot of the SPS guys and most of the moderators....but if they don't get ahold of the Rebel situation over there, they will lose all of the MSU posters. I want to post on both, but every thread turning into an OM spin thread is annoying as shit. At some point it shouldn't matter if they're breaking a rule, if they are dominating threads with their horseshit spin, that's enough to get rid of some of those guys in my opinion. But, it's not my board, I just wish they would wake the **** up over there and not lose it.

They're going to lose me if it keeps up. Not that I am a big loss, but it makes me wonder how many others feel the same way. It sucks, because it is a really entertaining board when MSU fans are ****ing around with each other.

CadaverDawg
07-23-2013, 05:05 PM
said on Head2Head Freezus handled it "in house"

No suspension huh Freezus? Of course not

They've got a lot of shit buried in the floors and walls of that "house".

32 Dive
07-23-2013, 05:26 PM
But unfortunately there are more Rebels posting over there than State fans. I swear, I really do still like a lot of the SPS guys and most of the moderators....but if they don't get ahold of the Rebel situation over there, they will lose all of the MSU posters. I want to post on both, but every thread turning into an OM spin thread is annoying as shit. At some point it shouldn't matter if they're breaking a rule, if they are dominating threads with their horseshit spin, that's enough to get rid of some of those guys in my opinion. But, it's not my board, I just wish they would wake the **** up over there and not lose it.

They're going to lose me if it keeps up. Not that I am a big loss, but it makes me wonder how many others feel the same way. It sucks, because it is a really entertaining board when MSU fans are fvcking around with each other.
I read on SPS as much as I do anywhere else. Most of the time it is fine, and worthy of mention.

But mention any potential lack of infallibility of the Lafayette County university, or its athletic department, and it often comes so unbearable that I swear Yancy Porter is about to show up as the Pivot Man.

32 Dive
07-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Daggum, my run-on sentences are brutal...

Todd4State
07-23-2013, 06:11 PM
My question is this- what the hell was Randall Mackey doing putting his shoulder into the chest of a police officer? How dumb can you possibly be?

Also- where was Brassell? I would think that if the police found drugs in someone's car that they would start looking for him. As far as we know, he wasn't kidnapped, so he was likely nearby.

CadaverDawg
07-23-2013, 06:13 PM
My question is this- what the hell was Randall Mackey doing putting his shoulder into the chest of a police officer? How dumb can you possibly be?

It's that inmates running the asylum mentality. He didn't think there would be any consequences because there usually isn't.

cheat2win
07-23-2013, 09:02 PM
My favorite part of it all was Brunetti saying his weed grinder was a Yo-Yo. A damn Yo-Yo.

mic
07-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Also word is Malika (sp) Miller is transferring.
Has a school ever jerked a kid around more than Om did this guy..

Coach34
07-23-2013, 09:17 PM

Mikhail is the spelling I think...Yancy once called this guy the best QB prospect from Mississippi since Jason Campbell

mic
07-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Mikhail is the spelling I think...Yancy once called this guy the best QB prospect from Mississippi since Jason Campbell

He probably thinks Kailo Moore is the best RB prospect from Mississippi since Walter Peyton...
Well with MM gone and BB status in limbo... those 2 over rated Frosh better get ready with that fragile shoulder Bo has..

swdawg
07-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Yancy say Mikhail Miller is one of the best QB's to come out of MS high school in YEARS...or something like that. Not gonna look it up.

CadaverDawg
07-23-2013, 09:23 PM

Hahahahaha

Yancy is ****ing awful

Pollodawg
07-23-2013, 10:56 PM

lol I thought that was Mackey's tail pipe he was puffing. Wouldn't surprise me if he said it about both, though.

swdawg
07-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Check out the late evening update on the CL article for some new info.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130723/SPORTS030103/130723026/Ole-Miss-quarterback-Barry-Brunetti-arrested-May?nclick_check=1
7:56 p.m. update

The police report names five current or former Ole Miss football players involved in the incident.

What happened: At Oxford Square Apartments, a car driven by Jamal Mosley and one driven by Nick Brassell collided and damaged two other parked cars. Barry Brunetti, in Mosley’s passenger seat, told officers he was driving Brassell’s car because the latter lacked proper insurance.

Mosley ran into the apartment, and one officer followed. He smelled a strong odor of marijuana, and saw traces of pot in an ashtray.

Upon questioning the three, Randall Mackey became defiant and starting screaming obscenities at the officer. After allegedly shoving an officer, he was placed under arrest.

Another officer began searching the apartment, and found marijuana grinders in separate rooms. One room belonged to Brunetti, and he was given the citation. The other, they were told, belonged to Brishen Mathews, who was not in home and not charged.

Brunetti initially denied using marijuana, even saying that coach Hugh Freeze had put a stop to that. But he eventually admitted to it.

On June 18 Brunetti met with an officer to talk about the car accident. He then admitted it was Brassell driving. Brassell also admitted this in a later, separate meeting.

CadaverDawg
07-23-2013, 11:12 PM

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130723/SPORTS030103/130723026/Ole-Miss-quarterback-Barry-Brunetti-arrested-May?nclick_check=1

The police report names five current or former Ole Miss football players involved in the incident.

What happened: At Oxford Square Apartments, a car driven by Jamal Mosley and one driven by Nick Brassell collided and damaged two other parked cars. Barry Brunetti, in Mosley?s passenger seat, told officers he was driving Brassell?s car because the latter lacked proper insurance.

Mosley ran into the apartment, and one officer followed. He smelled a strong odor of marijuana, and saw traces of pot in an ashtray.

Upon questioning the three, Randall Mackey became defiant and starting screaming obscenities at the officer. After allegedly shoving an officer, he was placed under arrest.

Another officer began searching the apartment, and found marijuana grinders in separate rooms. One room belonged to Brunetti, and he was given the citation. The other, they were told, belonged to Brishen Mathews, who was not in home and not charged.

Brunetti initially denied using marijuana, even saying that coach Hugh Freeze had put a stop to that. But he eventually admitted to it.

On June 18 Brunetti met with an officer to talk about the car accident. He then admitted it was Brassell driving. Brassell also admitted this in a later, separate meeting.

Brunetti says that Hugh had "put a stop" to them smoking weed.....Why was Hugh telling them to stop smoking weed?? Does that mean that the Reverend KNEW they were smoking weed, but rather than reporting it and turning it in, he chose to simply sweep it under the rug and tell them in private to "stop smokin weed"?

How would you feel as a parent if you knew the coach that preached on your visits about being a good Christian, etc, had swept your son's drug use under the rug to avoid having to report it...thus potentially keeping your son from getting the help he needed?? Can someone refresh my memory on the bible verse that talks about this being the way Jesus would have handled it? I can't find it...

Todd4State
07-23-2013, 11:19 PM
lol I thought that was Mackey's tail pipe he was puffing. Wouldn't surprise me if he said it about both, though.

No. It was Mikhail. This just one season after Tyler made Parade All-American. Pretty much everyone that had seen him play said the same thing- he couldn't hit water if he was in a boat in the middle of the ocean.

Todd4State
07-23-2013, 11:32 PM

What happened: At Oxford Square Apartments, a car driven by Jamal Mosley and one driven by Nick Brassell collided and damaged two other parked cars. Proof that Brassell couldn't pass driver's ed either. Barry Brunetti, in Mosley?s passenger seat, told officers he was driving Brassell?s car because the latter lacked proper insurance. Totally believable.**

Mosley ran into the apartment, and one officer followed. That was tonight's play of the game. Let's leave the scene of an accident while the police are there. He smelled a strong odor of marijuana, and saw traces of pot in an ashtray.

Upon questioning the three, Randall Mackey became defiant and starting screaming obscenities at the officer. After allegedly shoving an officer, he was placed under arrest. Am I the only one wondering how much he stuttered during this part of the story?

Another officer began searching the apartment, and found marijuana grinders in separate rooms. One room belonged to Brunetti, and he was given the citation. The other, they were told, belonged to Brishen Mathews, I bet Brishen appreciated that. Thanks guys. who was not in home and not charged. Well, we found a meth lab in this guys house, but since he wasn't home... Shouldn't there be a warrant out for Matthew's arrest? Last time I checked having marijuana was illegal.

Brunetti initially denied using marijuana, even saying that coach Hugh Freeze had put a stop to that. But he eventually admitted to it. LOL.

On June 18 Brunetti met with an officer to talk about the car accident. He then admitted it was Brassell driving. Brassell also admitted this in a later, separate meeting. Yeah, now that Brassell is about to flunk out.

As much stuff as they have gone through to get Nick Brassell eligible and try to keep him out of trouble, you would think the guy is a cross between Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, and Devin Hester.

FISHDAWG
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Freeze should send an E-mail to OM Compliance dept. **

bocfarm
07-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Buchanan better learn how to throw and move around and Kincaide better beef up in a hurry.

With that 5 game stretch at Texas, at Bama, at Auburn, A&M and then LSU I can't see Bo Naimath making it thru that unscathed.

CooterDavenport
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM

F-F-F-F-**** you, pig!

FlabLoser
07-24-2013, 09:09 AM
That Bo Wallace character...Ole Miss folks can't even see that Bo has yet to break .500 in the regular season. They go 6-6 and Rebel Nation thinks they are a BCS dark horse.

col. forbin
07-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Look if there were grinders in there house or on their person, they dont just smoke weed every now and then.

FlabLoser
07-24-2013, 10:12 AM
They just grindin for they state mayne.

M.Fillmore
07-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Does Freeze fear for the soul of any player that signs with Ole Miss?

Off Topic: I see on Nafoom that Pancake Rabbit is complaining that Goat and Cadaver have ruined the 6Pack.

CadaverDawg
07-24-2013, 10:43 AM

Off Topic: I see on Nafoom that Pancake Rabbit is complaining that Goat and Cadaver have ruined the 6Pack.

Haha. I guess he can't see that it's the Nafoom trolls that are the real ones ruining it. All I've done is not agree with their spin like everyone else does over there. If that's wrong I don't wanna be right.

Coach34
07-24-2013, 10:46 AM
F-F-F-F-**** you, pig!

well done

Pollodawg
07-24-2013, 10:47 AM

No, the fact that there is basically zero enforcement has ruined sixpack......Well, enforcement that isn't arbitrary and cantankerous at best.

Coach34
07-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Haha. I guess he can't see that it's the Nafoom trolls that are the real ones ruining it. All I've done is not agree with their spin like everyone else does over there. If that's wrong I don't wanna be right.

Ever since the Egg Bowl, the Rebs have been coming to Sixpack in coordinated moves to spin and attack. That is what made it unbearable (yes, pun intended). Good to see one of them bump that thread from May though to stick it back in their face

CadaverDawg
07-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Ever since the Egg Bowl, the Rebs have been coming to Sixpack in coordinated moves to spin and attack. That is what made it unbearable (yes, pun intended). Good to see one of them bump that thread from May though to stick it back in their face

Yea, I've tried to hang on over there, but there is absolutely nothing being done to keep Rebels from taking over every damn thread because they aren't "violating any rules". Smh. I guess having your MSU board being taken over by truth spinning OM fans isn't a rule...

M.Fillmore
07-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Yea, I've tried to hang on over there, but there is absolutely nothing being done to keep Rebels from taking over every damn thread because they aren't "violating any rules". Smh. I guess having your MSU board being taken over by truth spinning OM fans isn't a rule...

I'm waiting for Coach34 to be made a moderator on the Rebel Spirit board. Then Coach34 can pontificate on how the rebs can make their massage boards better.

engie
07-24-2013, 01:52 PM

That never stopped OP4 from banning every MSU fan that showed any semblance of trolling from nafoom...