PDA

View Full Version : So. That sucked. We just need to win out

RC3
10-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Have ole miss beat lsu. Have Bama beat lsu. Have a&m drop two down the road. And then we are in a tie for the lead. Lol. This sucks. I feel like we should have won that game last night. We just didn't make the big plays

BulldogBear
10-04-2015, 09:08 AM
LSU needs a second loss as well.

wayneland5025
10-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Have ole miss beat lsu. Have Bama beat lsu. Have a&m drop two down the road. And then we are in a tie for the lead. Lol. This sucks. I feel like we should have won that game last night. We just didn't make the big plays

Actually we shouldnt have won that game, because we simply could not stop A&M from running on us or passing on us. Their lines were just better than ours,and while we could have scored more without a couple of turnovers we had, they could have scored more too. We played a decent game and had lots of effort, but they had more horses and the home field advantage on top of it.

RC3
10-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Actually we shouldnt have won that game, because we simply could not stop A&M from running on us or passing on us. Their lines were just better than ours,and while we could have scored more without a couple of turnovers we had, they could have scored more too. We played a decent game and had lots of effort, but they had more horses and the home field advantage on top of it.

Shumps drop
Dak overshooting Myles
Williams fumble
Multiple chances to get their O off the field on third downs

The opportunities were there. We didn't make the plays

RC3
10-04-2015, 09:23 AM
On a side note. I bet Bo Bounds is licking his chops for Monday's show so he can pat himself on the back for picking state and ole miss to lose

RC3
10-04-2015, 09:24 AM
LSU needs a second loss as well.
Yeah that's why I put in my post that both ole miss and bama need to beat them

Saltydog
10-04-2015, 09:43 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/5wa7et.jpg

Jack Lambert
10-04-2015, 10:51 AM
I have pretty much given up on winning the SEC West and getting into the playoffs however we can still get to a one of the big bowl games like the sugar bowl which would be real cool. To me thats what I am pulling for right now. Get to Bama 7-2 and beat bama I like our chances to beat Arky and Ole Miss.

Statefan
10-04-2015, 10:55 AM
I have pretty much given up on winning the SEC West and getting into the playoffs however we can still get to a one of the big bowl games like the sugar bowl which would be real cool. To me thats what I am pulling for right now. Get to Bama 7-2 and beat bama I like our chances to beat Arky and Ole Miss.

Yup, let's just get better over the next month and go 4-0. Let's figure out who we are on offense and get the young guys plenty of reps to get accustomed. Hell we may have no choice now due to some of the injuries. 7-2 and lets make some noise in November. We aren't winning the West but we can play better and go to a great bowl game and keep the program heading in the right direction

BulldogBear
10-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeah that's why I put in my post that both ole miss and bama need to beat them

Yep. I glossed over too fast.

And your right. OOB Monday will be a douchejob

GTHOM
10-04-2015, 11:27 AM
It would be a miracle for us to win the west. I think we can put that behind us. But we can decide who wins it by winning out or at least winning all but bama

DownwardDawg
10-04-2015, 11:48 AM
LSU is going to beat ole miss worse than Florida did. Bama will beat LSU.

engie
10-04-2015, 12:16 PM
We simply aren't good enough to win the west right now if we are being honest with ourselves. That ship sailed last night.

RC3
10-04-2015, 12:29 PM
We simply aren't good enough to win the west right now if we are being honest with ourselves. That ship sailed last night.

I know and my original post was somewhat in jest. No we aren't going to win the west but we could get hot and end up in one of the big bowls. That would be a success at this point. I never thought we would win the west but I would still like to see us get to nine Reg season wins at least

Taog Redloh
10-04-2015, 12:51 PM
9-3 with Dak in NY was my goal for an outstanding season. 8-4 would be good too. Anything less is a disappointment but I will never complain about getting to a bowl (beating USM and Auburn on their own fields isn't bad either).

We can still accomplish all of that. Unfortunately I agree with engie in that I'm sure we are good enough, especially on offense. Our defense is pretty good but they aren't good enough to overcome the offensive woes thus far. Mullen's insistence to not play the most talented players frustrates the hell out of me. And when it IS a good idea to play them (think Shumpert on that Myles' misfire), we have freaking Holloway in the game to block, who just got straight run around. I know coaches like to run a system and interchange the players but shit, Mullen. Play your best guys.

Drugdog
10-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Dak is not going to NY unless we win out and he starts running more.