PDA

View Full Version : Missed opportunities

starkvegasdawg
10-04-2015, 06:56 AM
As pissed as I am about how our defense played and play calling, we still should have won. We missed too many easy scoring opportunities. The Dak overthrow of Myles, William's fumble at the five, the Shump 4th down drop when we were driving. May have been more but we convert those and that's at least 21 more points on the board and we win. We just can't squander scoring opportunities on the road in big games.

maroonmania
10-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Its great that we have a once in a lifetime QB BUT it really doesn't matter if you can't score but 17 points/game in SEC games. We've got issues on both sides of the ball but preseason I expected WAY more out of our offense that what we are getting right now.

msstate7
10-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Its great that we have a once in a lifetime QB BUT it really doesn't matter if you can't score but 17 points/game in SEC games. We've got issues on both sides of the ball but preseason I expected WAY more out of our offense that what we are getting right now.

Offense has to finish drives. Delay of game and missed 2 point conversion vs lsu. Walley fumble vs auburn. Dak missing easy throw on 4th down to Shump, Dak missing td to Myles, and Williams fumble vs aTm.