PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

TXDawg
10-04-2015, 02:00 AM
From what I recall, I saw the following guys go down tonight:
1) Miles
2) Redmond
3) Warren
4) Morrow (I think. I know it was a WR with an arm/shoulder)
5) Market

Did any of these guys return after going out? I know the WR went directly to the locker room, so I'm pretty sure he didn't. Miles and Warren both looked pretty bad, but Redmond looked minor. Just wondering which ones (if any) might miss significant time.

If any are out for a while, which ones will we miss the most? Obviously, Redmond is a stud and we can afford to be without him for long. The others seem to have OK depth behind them, though.

Hate to see any of these guys go down with injury and wish them the best of luck and speedy recoveries.

Is it just me, or is this the single worst game for injuries recently?

starkvegasdawg
10-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Hearing Myles and Warren gone for season.

GreenheadDawg
10-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Wouldn't doubt it on Myles. Looked like he broke his ankle

RC3
10-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Morrow was the receiver who went down. I suspected at the time that he broke his arm or wrist. Possibly a shoulder

VandelayIndustries
10-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Market's injury didn't look good either, looked like he planted and his knee/leg just crumpled.

Dawgfan77
10-04-2015, 09:15 AM
To my drunken eyes it appeared that ATM defenders were taking some trae elson type cheap shots in the piles and both warren and Myles were the recepiants

K9 Avenger
10-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Heard that Market's torn an ACL....Myles has a high ankle sprain but the extent of damage is yet to be determined and that Morrow has an AC joint issue....

VandelayIndustries
10-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Figured it was something like that for Market, hate that for him