PDA

View Full Version : Tee Shepard

PassInterference
10-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Tee Shepard didn't play today.

This week I heard the NCAA was looking at him, but I blew it off.

He was committed to us until Freeze and #TheNetwork stayed up all night with him on signing day eve. Typical.

Maybe there's a common Network link with Tunsil. Who knows.

msstate7
10-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Did Hugh say why tee didn't play?

CadaverDawg
10-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Did Big Tun play?

mic
10-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Apparently Tee took to social media (Facebook) right after the game ... Asking God why didn't he play.... Wow....

msstate7
10-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Apparently Tee took to social media (Facebook) right after the game ... Asking God why didn't he play.... Wow....

What?

Dawg61
10-04-2015, 12:25 AM

God can't hear him

RougeDawg
10-04-2015, 12:31 AM

Guess Bucky's teeth make lip reading difficult, unless there is a bag of cash and whip out in the driveway.

Todd4State
10-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Tee Shepard didn't play today.

This week I heard the NCAA was looking at him, but I blew it off.

He was committed to us until Freeze and #TheNetwork stayed up all night with him on signing day eve. Typical.

Maybe there's a common Network link with Tunsil. Who knows.

It's all one network technically, so yes it's only a matter of how far down the line the connection goes.

bulldawg28
10-04-2015, 04:56 AM
Tee played but it was special teams

AlSwearengen
10-04-2015, 08:41 AM
the network better get busy cutting another check to keep tee happy.

Saltydog
10-04-2015, 08:57 AM
they?

Harrydawg
10-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Tee was forced to go to UM......Dad made him. Business decision

Bocephus
10-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Tee was forced to go to UM......Dad made him. Business decision

It was because of a legal situation that was handled from my source.

Saltydog
10-04-2015, 01:05 PM
It was divine intervention.......Tee heard the calling from the heavens above...........

mic
10-04-2015, 01:10 PM
It was because of a legal situation that was handled from my source.

Nm

HarryBush
10-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Tee Shepard played vs Florida

HaggardDawg
10-05-2015, 11:10 AM
You can rip Tee all day for screwing us on signing day and that's fine but making fun of a player because of his hearing loss is bull@$& and immature. I don't care who he plays for.

vv83
10-05-2015, 11:18 AM
You can rip Tee all day for screwing us on signing day and that's fine but making fun of a player because of his hearing loss is bull@$& and immature. I don't care who he plays for.

This all day

Dawg61
10-05-2015, 11:29 AM

Hey that ****ing ***** twatted out pics of himself wearing a MSU jersey in our lockerroom and saying he was signing MSU. Then one day later he never sent in his LOI and we get to find out he flipped at 2am cause the girls basketball coach had phone sex with him. So **** him. He can't hear us anyways so relax.

vv83
10-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Hey that ****ing ***** twatted out pics of himself wearing a MSU jersey in our lockerroom and saying he was signing MSU. Then one day later he never sent in his LOI and we get to find out he flipped at 2am cause the girls basketball coach had phone sex with him. So **** him. He can't hear us anyways so relax.

Grow up

Dawg61
10-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Grow up

Thanks dad

Jarius
10-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Freeze said he isn't playing because he can't hear in road games. Wouldn't it make More sense that he couldn't hear at home games since that's when crowds are yelling while you are on the field as a defensive player? That sounds like bull shit.

GreenheadDawg
10-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Freeze said he isn't playing because he can't hear in road games. Wouldn't it make More sense that he couldn't hear at home games since that's when crowds are yelling while you are on the field as a defensive player? That sounds like bull shit.

That's all Freeze speaks... absolute bullshit

archdog
10-05-2015, 12:34 PM
He will never jump offsides during an audible.
Replacements reference?

sandwolf
10-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Guess Bucky's teeth make lip reading difficult, unless there is a bag of cash and whip out in the driveway.

Jesus, this is embarrassing. It is perfectly ok to pull against Tee, but it is truly classless to take shots at him for for being handicapped.

PassInterference
10-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Thread bump. Was my source right about some NCAA heat on Tee?

Freeze blamed road game noise. But in road games, it's most quiet when the road team is on offense and Ole Miss is on defense.

Guarantee you the Ole Miss D gets more noise in Oxford than on the road.

Hugh Freeze is lying - AGAIN.

Every. Single. Time. Something seems NCAA fishy and Freeze opens his mouth, he's been lying. I thoroughly documented this in another thread a while back.

tireddawg
10-05-2015, 09:58 PM
There's some real douchiness in this thread...

joedog
10-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Post in this thread are like this pic.

http://startvirallife.com/wp-content/gallery/when-evolution-goes-wrong-wtf/12.jpg

Wrong and fascinating at the same time.

Dawg61
10-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Lol at all the butthurt Black Bears reading this thread. Freezus run outta phone sex minutes with Tee?

Jack Lambert
10-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Grow up

We make fun of Freeze all the time about his beaver teeth.

vv83
10-06-2015, 11:04 AM
We make fun of Freeze all the time about his beaver teeth.

I was referring to a grown ass man making fun of a college kid with a disability.

Coach34
10-06-2015, 11:16 AM

Did somebody make fun of his hearing loss? I missed it. All I saw was a crack at Freezus about his teeth

HaggardDawg
10-06-2015, 11:54 AM
61 is unashamedly making fun of his hearing loss. I don't care about ripping Freezus and his teeth, or ripping Tee for screwing us on signing day, but making jokes about his disability is crossing the line. Doesn't matter how big of a douche you think someone is. Not trying to be a moral purist here, but some things just need to be called out. That's all I'm saying.

Dawg61
10-06-2015, 03:09 PM
61 is unashamedly making fun of his hearing loss. I don't care about ripping Freezus and his teeth, or ripping Tee for screwing us on signing day, but making jokes about his disability is crossing the line. Doesn't matter how big of a douche you think someone is. Not trying to be a moral purist here, but some things just need to be called out. That's all I'm saying.

You read minds? **** off Rebel. Truth is that there's no way in hell that Tee Shepard is going to read my post so any reference I say about him has zero bearing on he himself. What my post does do is get all the Rebel lurkers pissed off. To that I say GOOD!! You dirty ****ers PAID Tee Shepard big dollars to flip on us. Yall don't give a shit about him. What you cared about was just being able to say he flipped from MSU to OM. That's it. You got what you wanted and you cheated like hell just to be able to say that. Now there's a dirty player making noise and yall are going to have to fork over 6 figures to shut him up. HAHA!!! Nice waste of 500k Ole Miss.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Agreed. Not one of you rebel ****ers give a shit that tee is deaf. Click an ad and be pissed asshats.

HaggardDawg
10-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Rebel lurker? Because I called you out on remarks you made about the guy's hearing loss? Uh okay. I don't have to condone every douche bag comment someone makes because it was made by someone in our fanbase about an OM player. If YOUR kids had hearing loss or you've worked with kids with hearing loss, as I have, you'd get as pissed as I do about it. I graduated from State in 2006 and I'm a season ticket holder, but sure I'll click some ads anyway.

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 10:02 PM
It was divine intervention.......Tee heard the calling from the heavens above...........
I thought Tee couldn't hear.

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 10:02 PM
What'd you say? I can't hear you.

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 10:03 PM
This all day
I hear he's beginning a new singing group...Tee and the Deaf Tones.

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Grow up
No.

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2015, 10:06 PM
I was referring to a grown ass man making fun of a college kid with a disability.
He's an adult. There are MEN younger than him who've led men into desperate battle against determined enemies...and I bet more than a few of them lost their hearing from all the artillery blasts.:rolleyes: