PDA

View Full Version : Not enough streak passes tonight

Dawg61
10-03-2015, 10:44 PM
only one I remember is the missed one Dak had with Myles. Wide ass open twenty yards straight down the middle. I know we had a couple more but they weren't straight streak passes. 98% of our offensive plays happened within 15 yards of scrimmage. We MUST throw the ball deep a bunch during the game to keep the defense from bunching into the L.O.S. Dan forgets to throw it deep. I'd much prefer we take our shots deep than continue to run ineffective RBs straight up the gut netting nothing.

Sacrifice
10-03-2015, 10:47 PM
I love Dak to death but his touch on his deep balls is his biggest weakness. It's only a matter of time before Defenses start sitting on these short routes and start making him throw deep.

Dawg61
10-03-2015, 10:53 PM
I love Dak to death but his touch on his deep balls is his biggest weakness. It's only a matter of time before Defenses start sitting on these short routes and start making him throw deep.

Do you remember Wayne Madkin? He overthrew the WR by 10 yards every single time when going deep. Dak has thrown a bunch of TDs by just throwing it straight down the middle over the LBs heads.