PDA

View Full Version : I will tell you what I did like

archdog
10-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Our defense kept fighting all the way until the end. I believe our game plan coming out looked way to conservative on d against an sec foe. Winners do not play that soft against a team that can gash you.

I appreciate the effort.

Now our offense was too predictable. As nice our first half was against Auburn on the play calling, this game was poorly called, poor player groups, and looked to be poor on fundamentals. Dak flashed some of that killer attitude on the last two drives, fumble and TD drive. He missed too many reads though. Had Gabe wide open and Fred Brown was 20 yards behind everybody on one play. Both tough on dak because he got drilled on the Myles throw and the other was on a crucial 3rd down conversion. Three plays later A Wiliams put it on the turf.

So we lost the west tonight. We need to dig deep and get some of this cleaned up. We need to get to 8 wins and a bowl game win this year.

Total lack of motion on offense. Lee called in to run on the outside? We stopped screening the ball to the rb after Holloway lowered his shoulder on the left sideline. A williams ran hard when given the opportunity.

Shump, well we need to move on. I love the guy but he got owned on everything he did all game including special teams. If Mullen doesn't see this by now, I am not sure what it would take.

I would also like to add, how many times did we run dak on 3rd and long and threw way short of the sticks on 3rd and long. I will never understand that. Our offense and aTms is similar and you never see them do that. It's like we didnt want to get the first down. Mullen has tons to answer for with every play called and personnel on the field. Time to start building this team for bext year.

BulldogBear
10-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Shump is good for 2 yards. Rather consistently. Rarely amy thing more.

I've still not given up on 9-3 and a bowl win.

PassInterference
10-03-2015, 10:33 PM
We haven't committed to finding out who our RB is. Platooning guys to get a few touches per game won't cut it. Not having a RB, combined with that beast mode DE, blew our offense up. So did two fumbles.

And piss poor punting and punt coverage.

Lack of running game leaves the offense to weak to combat that DE, turnovers, and poor ST.

the59dawg
10-03-2015, 10:41 PM
We haven't committed to finding out who our RB is. Platooning guys to get a few touches per game won't cut it. Not having a RB, combined with that beast mode DE, blew our offense up. So did two fumbles.

And piss poor punting and punt coverage.

Lack of running game leaves the offense to weak to combat that DE, turnovers, and poor ST.

Cooke had a very bad nite punting tonite. Low line drives for 30-35 yds net. Last one Bell outkicked our coverage with a boomer.