PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think Gameday has gone flat?

Pinto
10-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Granted I have been watching for 20 years, but this year it just seems flat and like the games and players are just a backdrop.

Schultzy
10-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Sec nation is just more interesting, after their segment on our game where Herbstreit picked us and Des picked A&M I changed channels.

Dawgfan77
10-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Sec nation is just more interesting, after their segment on our game where Herbstreit picked us and Des picked A&M I changed channels.
Sec nation is what I now watch. Don't even turn GD on unless it's in starkvegas

archdog
10-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Watched 3 minutes of GameDay for the first time this year. Boring. Crowd sucked. So I flipped to the Sec network

SDDawg
10-03-2015, 09:56 AM
"No so fast..." LOL

Yah, it pretty much sucks. But I thought the same thing last year other than our GameDay though. Corso is getting too old, Herbie too predictable as an OSU/B1G homer, the schtick is the same, etc. Time to switch it up, until then I change the channel.

Dawgfan77
10-03-2015, 10:04 AM
On sec nation they should do a guest picker segment with a former athlete

defiantdog
10-03-2015, 10:14 AM
"No so fast..." LOL

Yah, it pretty much sucks. But I thought the same thing last year other than our GameDay though. Corso is getting too old, Herbie too predictable as an OSU/B1G homer, the schtick is the same, etc. Time to switch it up, until then I change the channel.

The entire pannel are full of B1G / north of the mason-dixon line homers. But anything is better than listening to Lou Holtz give his analysis. That pisses me off because I can't understand him, then I feel bad for him, then I get mad because I wasted my time listening to him talk about nothing. But as Lee Corso once said, "Awwww, f*ck it."

Dawg61
10-03-2015, 11:22 AM
If it's on ESPN and it's not a live event or a 30 for 30 it's going to suck.

Dawgface
10-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Same ole same ole is going to suck. Time to tweak the format a bit.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah, the panel needs a new personality. Herbie's straight act doesn't have a compliment. Corso is old and senile. Howard adds nothing. Fowler-Davis....same thing.

Taog Redloh
10-03-2015, 01:05 PM
I agree. First of all, I hate the damn music (that started from the CFP last year). Yeah I'm weird but I take the music pretty seriously (or used to). But, like it or not, the sport is becoming more corporatized so it doesn't really matter what I think or enjoy. It goes beyond Gameday though.....half the traditional rivalries aren't even played anymore.....West Virginia is in the damn Big 12......whatever. My care level has gone way down.

RoverDog
10-03-2015, 01:28 PM
If it's on ESPN and it's not a live event or a 30 for 30 it's going to suck.

100% agree with this ^