PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drink Thread:

Behrdawg
10-02-2015, 10:45 PM
What's in your cup and why?

Started with a few Fat Tire's tonight and Graduated to Jeffersons Presidential Select: 21 year.

Why: because my wife bought it for me and she poured me some in my MSU charger.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2015, 11:00 PM
In the land of lakes, so I started drinking Leinenkugel's, but have moved to single malt.

Behrdawg
10-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Awesome signature. Leinenkugel is good stuff. I love their summer shandy

BeardoMSU
10-02-2015, 11:10 PM

Thanks, Behr. I like their sunsetweat and Oktoberfest. Not a fan of shandys, generally, but I haven't had theirs, so I may have to try it.

Bucky Dog
10-02-2015, 11:34 PM
I'm in Michigan this weekend! Drinking local brews and did a few Fireball shots!

defiantdog
10-02-2015, 11:51 PM

Started with a few Fat Tire's tonight and Graduated to Jeffersons Presidential Select: 21 year.

You've got some expensive taste. I'll stick with my Bulleit Rye or Johnny Drum Private stock (if we're losing).

Aces High
10-03-2015, 12:09 AM

My Crystal ball says that is a good wife and probably smoking hawt?

Behrdawg
10-03-2015, 06:12 AM
My Crystal ball says that is a good wife and probably smoking hawt?

Yep. My wife is really hot

Drugdog
10-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Pix or it didn't happen. Yeah I know. Just make up a pic.

Behrdawg
10-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Pix or it didn't happen. Yeah I know. Just make up a pic.

Just Google "hot blonde with big tits" and you'll see her

State82
10-03-2015, 08:26 AM

Seconded. Great beer and Summer Shandy is one of my favorites.

CadaverDawg
10-03-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm about to mix my first Bloody Mary of the day. I'll do a couple of those til lunch, and then I'll work on Blantons the rest of the day. If I'm feeling a bit sluggish about an hour before our game, Tito's and Red Bull to recharge for game time.

BeardoMSU
10-03-2015, 08:51 AM
I'll do a couple of those til lunch, and then I'll work on Blantons the rest of the day.

Strong....quite strong.

RC3
10-03-2015, 09:01 AM
I bought a fifth of blantons, Noah's mill and eagle rare yesterday. Got some tough decisions to make

Dawgtini
10-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Kamora and rum coffee. Red eye or Bloody Mary up next. Ease through to game time with some Bacardi and diet. Hopefully won't need to break out the Dewars ;) Planning on some dirty Tanqueray tini's to finish the celebration.

1bigdawg
10-03-2015, 10:42 AM
I bought a fifth of blantons, Noah's mill and eagle rare yesterday. Got some tough decisions to make

Shouldn't be a tough decision. Noah's Mill is the best. put them all in a glass side by side with just a little water to open them up and you will see what I mean.

I am going to be in NYC with the group at 515. Don't know if they have Noah's Mill though.

Coach34
10-03-2015, 10:45 AM
My normal Gameday routine:

Pop a Miller Lite at 2pm. Tito's at Kickoff

Leroy Jenkins
10-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Only 2 plays in my playbook.

http://www.galaxyoutdoorlasvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Jack-Daniels-Drinks.jpg

https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/miller-lite-steinie.png?w=840

BeardoMSU
10-03-2015, 11:34 AM
It's 11:30 am and I'm at a cafe in Bemidji MN drinking gin out of a flask.

There are 4 TVs on, but none with football...strange place.

I'm a pilgrim in an unholy land.

hailmari
10-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Currently, gratuitous amounts of coffee because I work the graveyard shift. Then it'll be Sierra Nevada oktoberfest as we approach gametime. If we win, I have a bottle of Stone w00tstout 2.0 I may pop open.

SapperDawg
10-03-2015, 11:56 AM

I have been coveting a bottle of that for some time. I hear this years release is a 30 year old.

BoomBoom
10-03-2015, 12:11 PM

Gonna start with some weller on the rocks, then switch to bulleit and coke.

CadaverDawg
10-03-2015, 12:28 PM
I had about a glass of Buffalo Trace left in the bottle, so I'm going to finish it off with a splash of coke before getting into the Blantons. I'm two Bloody Mary's in, and the Red Bull and Tito's will likely happen just before game time tonight

RC3
10-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Shouldn't be a tough decision. Noah's Mill is the best. put them all in a glass side by side with just a little water to open them up and you will see what I mean.

I am going to be in NYC with the group at 515. Don't know if they have Noah's Mill though.
I cracked it open last night. It's good. But I still prefer Blantons

Drugdog
10-03-2015, 12:48 PM
A quart of Schlitz and sardines. not really.
Stella, bbq ribs, my English bulldog asleep on the floor. No kids. Can't wait.

Dawgbite
10-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Put a Boston butt on about 8 this morning, three slabs of baby backs at 1. Drinking sweet tea right now but will probably do an El Dorado neat about the time Bama kicks and switch to Captains Special Reserve and Coke Zero for the duration.

Behrdawg
10-03-2015, 01:39 PM
I messed up and drank 3 dark drinks last night. I love dark liquor but it makes me a 100% asshole. Pissed my Doberman off and he bit me then I broke the coffee table.

I'll have another bourbon tonight...maybe just one.

Drugdog
10-03-2015, 04:13 PM
"A hangover is your body saying you should have NOT quit drinking"

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Started with a Yalabousha Copperhead. It's a great Mississippi beer out of Water Valley. I had had it draft before but I found it in Tupelo bottled. Man ain't it great to see good craft beer from multiple Mississippi sources now!

jbjones
10-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Started with a Yalabousha Copperhead. It's a great Mississippi beer out of Water Valley. I had had it draft before but I found it in Tupelo bottled. Man ain't it great to see good craft beer from multiple Mississippi sources now!

That's awesome. I hope it makes it farther South. I like beer options, thanks for the heads up. A new Craft Beer store just opened in Columbus. I'll ask them if they can get it.

I've been working on some various beers through the morning/afternoon. High Life...High LIfe-light...Lite...Now eyeballing that new bottle of Bulleit that I got this morning. Plenty of time left for that, though. Go Dawgs!

Dallas_Dawg
10-04-2015, 11:41 AM
I messed up and drank 3 dark drinks last night. I love dark liquor but it makes me a 100% asshole. Pissed my Doberman off and he bit me then I broke the coffee table.

I'll have another bourbon tonight...maybe just one.

I have the same problem. Only clear liquor for me these days. Wonder why that is?