PDA

View Full Version : Memphis will be undefeated when Bears go to visit, could be interesting game...

IMissJack
10-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Memphis will be sky high for it too.

Drugdog
10-02-2015, 09:33 PM
I'm calling it now. Memphis over the Plantation.

missouridawg
10-02-2015, 09:49 PM
I know it's fun to speculate and put them down as often as possible... But Ole Miss will win that game by 2 TDs at a minimum. There isn't one player on Memphis' team that could start for OM.

Coach34
10-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Northern Miss is going to skeet on Memphis. Northern Miss has their hands full tomorrow though

msstate7
10-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Northern Miss is going to skeet on Memphis. Northern Miss has their hands full tomorrow though

I've been saying Florida will play them tough for a while now, but this flu bug has me worried.

scottycameron
10-02-2015, 10:02 PM
It could very well be EPIC.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2015, 10:02 PM
I know it's fun to speculate and put them down as often as possible... But Ole Miss will win that game by 2 TDs at a minimum. There isn't one player on Memphis' team that could start for OM.

If Ole Miss plays like they did against Bama and Vandy they will lose the next three.

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2015, 10:03 PM

Yeah, watching that game tonight.....Memphis doesn't have the players along the LOS to play with OM. It would take a small miracle....lots of turnovers and OM hung over.

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Side bar on this game.... Memphis is channeling their inner wanna be Reb.... Talking up gameday and Timberlake as guest for the game.

Lots of big games that weekend, wont happen. But I laugh that fans are so concerned with the guest picker.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Yeah, watching that game tonight.....Memphis doesn't have the players along the LOS to play with OM. It would take a small miracle....lots of turnovers and OM hung over.

So Memphis can't have a off game like Ole Miss? I would be willing to bet Memphis has more talent than Vandy. Ole Miss has talent but they have failed to impress me.

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2015, 10:12 PM
If Memphis does have more, it ain't much. Just the QB. But Memphis is better coached. But it will be very similar to the Vandy game. OM will be flat. Memphis jacked. Emotion wears off in the 2nd half.

Coach34
10-02-2015, 10:24 PM
Memphis can score- but Northern Miss is going to score 66 and beat them something crazy like 66-40

CarolinaDawgs
10-02-2015, 10:42 PM
So Memphis can't have a off game like Ole Miss? I would be willing to bet Memphis has more talent than Vandy. Ole Miss has talent but they have failed to impress me.

You are usually smarter than this....

Jarius
10-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Ole Miss will win easily if they come to play. If they show up like they did against Vandy they will not win. they won't beat much of anyone besides Vandy playing like they did last week. Of course if they play well there isn't anyone that they can't beat. College football is Crazy

jumbo
10-02-2015, 11:23 PM
OM may put 100 on Memphis.

ckDOG
10-02-2015, 11:23 PM
would love to see it happen but OM will out up at least 600 yards on the Memphis D. Yes, I'm serious. It's going to take a 4+ turnover game for the Tigers to have a chance.

defiantdog
10-02-2015, 11:59 PM
This is an awful trap game for OM. But then again, it's Memphis. If OM lost to Memphis, it would put their program back to the stone ages. I don't see it happening.

Gatordog
10-03-2015, 03:58 AM
I've been saying Florida will play them tough for a while now, but this flu bug has me worried.

Nothing would make me happier than watching those northern bears lose tomorrow, however I have a hard time forgetting how well Collins defended against them last year and Florida's O-line is awful. I see Kardashian eating them alive unfortunately.

Westdawg
10-03-2015, 06:07 AM
But the difference with Collins and this year vs last, is that last year he already knew he had the UF gig, and didn't give a rip how he did in that game. And if you really follow this rabbit hole all the way, you would realize that Freeze knew that as well.

msstate7
10-03-2015, 06:14 AM
But the difference with Collins and this year vs last, is that last year he already knew he had the UF gig, and didn't give a rip how he did in that game. And if you really follow this rabbit hole all the way, you would realize that Freeze knew that as well.

Collins has more defensive talent at Florida... Particularly in the secondary

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2015, 07:01 AM
What 7 said. All one player had to do was wrap up in last year's EB. It would have change a play from a 96 yard TD to no gain. Just 1 example.

I always try to imagine what exactly Collins did to "check out". I imagine the movie Office Space. Was he cleaning fish on his desk? Showing up late, 3 hr lunch, leaving early? Gave Dan a bunch of doodles for a game plan? Ha-ha!

solodawg
10-03-2015, 07:08 AM
I agree with Missouri on this one. I would love for Memphis to pull it off but they're defense is not very good and OM will probably score at will if they come to play.

Dawgface
10-03-2015, 08:00 AM
I was drinking a beer with a bear last night and we were watching some of the Memphis game. Memphis may not have what it takes to beat them, but he is worried about the game.