PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new, lets get a consensus

scottycameron
10-02-2015, 03:29 PM
List 2 or 3 of your absolute favorite SEC plays tomorrow. Your 5 star lock, 20 star lock, powerball, your GOY, your GOW, order a pizza and don't even watch the game lock, dime dime nickel lock. Give me what you got, if we get a good consensus going on one or two, I'm going to go big the other way, see what happens.
I'll start with some I love just looking at the lines:

Florida at home +7'
arky +7'
UGA -2(?)
MSU +6
Vandy +1(?)

Bubb Rubb
10-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Lock of the day - Vandy +1
Certain Lock - Florida +7
Feel good about Bama +2
Feel good about State +6, but I don't like betting on State
Not touching Hogs-Vols

It_Could_Happen
10-02-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm on Florida arkansas and state in a teaser and I like UGA straight up.

gravedigger
10-02-2015, 04:39 PM
List 2 or 3 of your absolute favorite SEC plays tomorrow. Your 5 star lock, 20 star lock, powerball, your GOY, your GOW, order a pizza and don't even watch the game lock, dime dime nickel lock. Give me what you got, if we get a good consensus going on one or two, I'm going to go big the other way, see what happens.
I'll start with some I love just looking at the lines:

Florida at home +7'
arky +7'
UGA -2(?)
MSU +6
Vandy +1(?)

Ole miss will cover vs florida.
Arkansas will not cover vs ut
Uga will not cover vs bama
Msu will cover vs aggies
Vandy will not cover

Covercorner2
10-02-2015, 04:57 PM
In order:
UGA
State
UF

msstate7
10-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Tennessee -7 is my favorite.

The others... I wouldn't encourage anyone to bet any of them

MadisonDawg
10-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Tennessee -7 is my favorite.

The others... I wouldn't encourage anyone to bet any of them

As long as Butch is the HC, I will never take Tennessee.

msstate7
10-02-2015, 06:40 PM
ESPN CollegeFootball
@ESPNCFB

A person with knowledge of situation says Florida QB Will Grier is ill and might not start vs No. 3 Ole Miss.

Looks like flu is gonna hurt Florida...
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/what-mcelwain-told-media/

OM is a good team, but they're very lucky also

cheewgumm
10-02-2015, 06:43 PM
I actually like Alabama +1 or 2...whatever it is.

they lost to Ole Miss by ONLY 6...with horrible QB play, 5 TOs, and a ball bouncing off a defenders head for a TD.

Jarius
10-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Florida is rumored to have multiple players out with the flu. I took the under in that game. State is very likely to cover. USM is a good play at -16. The under on Missouri /UK.

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Lock is UF +7. (Assuming no flu bug.). OM may very well win but it will be a close, hard fought game.

Vandy -1. Their defense is good enough to shut down mtsu. Although the vandy O is anchored down, maybe they drag that anchor for enough points to win.

UT -7. UT is battle tested. They have led big over much better teams. I think they get another lead and Arkansas goes to throwing. Arkansas isn't good enough to come back.

I like UGA -2. Bama won't be able to score. UGA will eventually wear down the Bama defense. UGA is at home.

ATM -7. I'm really worried that they torch our secondary. I'm just afraid it may turn out similar to the 2013 game. But y'all have me feeling better, reading the analysis here.

Cartman1
10-02-2015, 08:49 PM
UGA
Aggies
Arkansas
Florida
Vandy

My picks in order of confidence