PDA

View Full Version : Big games tomorrow UGA vs Bama

BB30
10-02-2015, 11:50 AM
What are yall's thoughts on the UGA vs Bama game. Is UGA legit this year? Does Bama bounce back? I personally think Bama wins.

msstate7
10-02-2015, 11:55 AM
I think Georgia wins behind Chubb getting his 13th straight 100 yard game to break his and Hershel walker's record. This will put Chubb right there with LF for heisman.

I think Georgia will be in the sec championship and if they win playoff. I like this Georgia team

BB30
10-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Yea I don't think Chubb and Sony Michel can get it done by themselves. Lambert will have to play well which he has so far. I just have a hard time buying into UGA yet.

BulldogDX55
10-02-2015, 12:00 PM
I think Georgia wins behind Chubb getting his 13th straight 100 yard game to break his and Hershel walker's record. This will put Chubb right there with LF for heisman.

I think Georgia will be in the sec championship and if they win playoff. I like this Georgia team

I wasn't sure about their Virginia transfer at QB, but he is tearing it up. Few teams are lucky enough to have someone step up like that at a biggest position of concern.

Cabo32
10-02-2015, 12:02 PM
I just don't have faith in Richt to win the big game

TUSK
10-02-2015, 12:05 PM
If Lambert struggles and Bammer doesn't have 873 turnovers, I like the PsychoPhants, in this one...

If Lambert is effective, especially on 3rd downs, it's gonna be tight...

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-02-2015, 12:10 PM
I gotta go with Bama until Georgia shows me otherwise. Plus, Bama is already in their own playoff mode...winner proceeds, loser goes home mentality. Naturally benefits us if Ga. wins, so sorry Tusk, have to pull for the dawg's.

BrunswickDawg
10-02-2015, 12:13 PM
UGA by 2 TDs - unless they come out in black uniforms again.

RocketCityDawg
10-02-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm going Bama. Their backs are against the wall, and Mark Richt coaches Georgia.

Thompson92
10-02-2015, 12:20 PM
I feel pretty good about Georgia. Great defense/O-line. As long as Lambert doesn't choke, I think they'll win for sure.

I live in Athens, and we're supposed to get 4 inches of rain tomorrow. It's hectic around here right now, gonna be a mess tomorrow.

MadDawg
10-02-2015, 12:48 PM
This is a down year for Bama. This will be loss #2 with most likely 2 more to come this season.

scottycameron
10-02-2015, 01:18 PM
This is a down year for Bama. This will be loss #2 with most likely 2 more to come this season.

I agree, they lose this one and it's not the last. GA is as good as OM for sure, personally I think they are better. They won't have a lot of trouble with Bama. This ain't at BD. One thing I really like about this game tomorrow, as well as ours tomorrow. We gonna find out for sure just where everybody is at. The speculation phase of the season will be over tomorrow night. Ditto for Ark and UT. Except for OM. If GA rolls we still don't know about OM (UF sucks - learn nothing from that game tomorrow) and LSU is still a question mark - our game was just too early to tell much and auburn is a dumpster fire.

defiantdog
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM
If Lambert struggles and Bammer doesn't have 873 turnovers, I like the PsychoPhants, in this one...

If Lambert is effective, especially on 3rd downs, it's gonna be tight...

I'd pick Georgia hands down if Richt wasn't the coach. I'd pick Alabama hands down if Coker wasn't the qb. I'm kind of lost here. I have to give it to Bama only because I think Richt will make a bonehead call and cost Georgia the game.

TUSK
10-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I feel pretty good about Georgia. Great defense/O-line. As long as Lambert doesn't choke, I think they'll win for sure.

I live in Athens, and we're supposed to get 4 inches of rain tomorrow. It's hectic around here right now, gonna be a mess tomorrow.

I hope it's raining sideways the whole game...

I hope the the playing surface resembles the Roman Colosseum circa 80 AD during one of their "water battles"...

blacklistedbully
10-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Defense rules this one. UGA and Chubb like to run between the tackles. That should be a good matchup for Bama. I think Chubb will get some yards, but ultimately it won't be enough.

Bama in a close, low-scoring game.