PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear Bo call EliteDawgs (among others) out this morning?

BulldogBear
10-02-2015, 09:57 AM
But we were specifically mentioned. The douchebaggery is strong today.

#whiskeytwitterorsomething

CadaverDawg
10-02-2015, 09:58 AM
But we were specifically mentioned. The douchebaggery is strong today.

#whiskeytwitterorsomething

When was it?

TrapGame
10-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Damn, I missed that.

I only heard the 15 min 2003 Eli/Oxford story that near about put me to sleep cause I give no shits about either.

BulldogBear
10-02-2015, 10:03 AM
It was really more at the end of the show when he made a big deal of having picked TAMU and Florida. Anticipating the hell he would be given. The part that irked me was when he then proceeded to talk like he made his picks based on all this analysis which we don't really believe he does. He just accepts what all these "experts" say.

He was basically making like he was some kind of martyr for picking against the in state schools and it got kind of douchey.

CadaverDawg
10-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Way to be a professional, Bo. So you got called out by EliteDawgs.....

http://media.giphy.com/media/5ZcJqhD9bloPu/giphy.gif

No but seriously, Don't be insecure and feel like you have to defend yourself on the radio. You always talk about how messageboards are silly anyway, so they shouldn't be able to affect you this way if you're a secure person. Responding the way you have, makes you look like everybody was right about you.

We've all been called out before. Just man up and either come HERE and discuss it, or get over it. Running to your show to bring it up, comes off cowardly.