PDA

View Full Version : Me and Cadaver are back at it

BeastMan
10-02-2015, 08:54 AM
http://3rdand57.com/key-msu-questions-aggie-week/

We bounced questions off each other about MSU that are permanent to this week.

Also if anyone is interested we went a step further and spanned the SEC using the same format.http://3rdand57.com/around-the-sec/

FISHDAWG
10-02-2015, 09:03 AM
bravo - well done again guys ... for me the major talking point was the bend but don't break approach to aTm ... I also am not a fan of that approach but Cad was dead on when he said it would be a good thing for this particular game ... good questions Beast

CadaverDawg
10-02-2015, 09:11 AM
bravo - well done again guys ... for me the major talking point was the bend but don't break approach to aTm ... I also am not a fan of that approach but Cad was dead on when he said it would be a good thing for this particular game ... good questions Beast

Thanks, Fish. And thanks again to BeastMan.

I usually have longer, more in depth answers, but I have been swamped at work this week, so I'll do better going forward guys. If Beast will continue to have me, that is.

I'd love to hear some more feedback, including EliteDawg's answers to those same questions. I enjoy hearing how the board would answer, Bc we have tons of knowledgeable posters on here.

Lloyd Christmas
10-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Great read, but here's what stuck out to me -"For whatever reason, MSU does not have the consistent every down back who can run it between the tackles"

I think we do have that in either Dear or Lee, but Dan loves his seniors too much. Remember 2013? Perkins over Robinson. Need I say more?

CadaverDawg
10-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Great read, but here's what stuck out to me -"For whatever reason, MSU does not have the consistent every down back who can run it between the tackles"

I think we do have that in either Dear or Lee, but Dan loves his seniors too much. Remember 2013? Perkins over Robinson. Need I say more?

Wish we had that dude in your gif this season. Dear reminds me a lot of JRob...and would be a hell of a lot better than Shump right now.

Lloyd Christmas
10-02-2015, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=CadaverDawg;Dear reminds me a lot of JRob...and would be a hell of a lot better than Shump right now.[/QUOTE]

And here it is. Plain as day to anyone that watches football. But we get the same lame ass excuses:

1. He doesn't know the playbook well enough (Really? How well do you have to know the playbook to perform an HB dive?)
2. He isn't a "team player" or has an "attitude" or "misses curfew" (Ok, fair, but obviously he doesn't f**k up enough to not see the field at all. Punish his ass with up downs and laps in practice. This applies to both Dear and Lee I guess.)
3. He's a freshman and Shump has put in his time (I feel ya, but Shump ain't the answer. He can pass block and has good hands, but he is clearly not the answer.)

It's frustrating to watch our running game sit on the damn bench.

BeastMan
10-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Late bump

Schultzy
10-03-2015, 07:18 AM
Enjoyed it, good format and content.

Plus the SEC Slate Week 5 listing all the game times and which tv network they are on concisely; I've been looking for a weekly list like this all year.

I used to use the CL for this but just refuse to click there anymore.