PDA

View Full Version : One thing the Moderators can be proud of after the Bo Bound situation......

Jack Lambert
10-01-2015, 08:47 PM
We learned that there is a strong bond among the regular posters.

jbjones
10-01-2015, 09:04 PM

Yep...and that Bo is highly likely to be one of the six.

Tbone
10-01-2015, 09:10 PM
And that I am an idiot.

CadaverDawg
10-01-2015, 09:11 PM

I'm not gonna lie...it fired me up to see this place rally around a family member. Better think twice before attacking an EliteDawg, ha

Behrdawg
10-01-2015, 09:13 PM
I am an idiot.

Yes, you are.

Tbone
10-01-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm so idiotic I got banned.

Behrdawg
10-01-2015, 09:17 PM
I'm so idiotic I got banned

Why yes, you did.

Tbone
10-01-2015, 09:18 PM
I am mentally challenged.

archdog
10-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Well I have been here since day one. I think it was April Fools day. I missed the whole conversation, but ai would have taken your side just because Bo doesn't give any breakdown of his segment in his post. I mean how hard could it be to give us a little info about what was said. Just a couple quotes in the post. If the quotes are good enough, maybe I listen to the whole thing.
Also if Bo would stop talking down MSU. I am not sure if it was mentioned, but he seems to talk down MSU. Its almost if he was a fan, but didn't want to seem biased.

So yeah, I would have sided with you.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-01-2015, 09:26 PM

Behr is a good dude. He is friends with bo and thick.

I feel what Bo did was somewhat odd and busch league. I feel he should be a man and apologize but I also know he is an entertainer. He and thick are friends and can hash that out themselves.

Yall lay off old behr. He is just trying to play switzerland. Let's just go back to where Im the most hated mod? :)

I seen it dawg
10-01-2015, 09:32 PM
**** that I'm swinging the ****ing hammer. Tbone was first.

Behrdawg
10-01-2015, 09:36 PM
I agree that Bo should make an apology to Thick. But that's his choice- not yours, not mine, or anyone else on this board. I'm simply trying to make this ignorance go away. This is a sports board- not drama club and not a gossip board. Let's talk about sports and MSU. I feel like I came home for lunch and my wife is watching soap operas instead of giving me head. In other words this is frustrating and absolutely pointless to continue the drama.

With the exception of Thick defending himself (he has a right to do so and he should) everyone else sounds like a bunch of damned women stirring the gossip pot instead of talking about this huge game we have this weekend.

I seen it dawg
10-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Yep...and that Bo is highly likely to be one of the six.

No

I seen it dawg
10-01-2015, 09:59 PM

There should be. And proud that there is.

RougeDawg
10-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Behr is a good dude. He is friends with bo and thick.

I feel what Bo did was somewhat odd and busch league. I feel he should be a man and apologize but I also know he is an entertainer. He and thick are friends and can hash that out themselves.

Yall lay off old behr. He is just trying to play switzerland. Let's just go back to where Im the most hated mod? :)

What Bo did should not surprise anyone who has been paying attention to his ignorant show for even 5 minutes. He's a self centered, sports ignorant, self pomoting douche. End of story. I've seen him ban and block people on Twitter because they call him out or prove one of his tweets to be innacurste. Seriously, how can anyone respect a person who will "take his ball and go home" when proven wrong, let alone someone with a large mouthpiece and influence on Mississippi collegiate athletics? Dude has always been a clown. I'm just glad that his most recent act has drawn more attention and eyes to the real Douche Lifestyle.

And I highly question any human being that's willing to defend his baffonery, especially any MSU fan.

Treemydawg
10-02-2015, 12:08 AM
I agree that Bo should make an apology to Thick. But that's his choice- not yours, not mine, or anyone else on this board. I'm simply trying to make this ignorance go away. This is a sports board- not drama club and not a gossip board. Let's talk about sports and MSU. I feel like I came home for lunch and my wife is watching soap operas instead of giving me head. In other words this is frustrating and absolutely pointless to continue the drama.

With the exception of Thick defending himself (he has a right to do so and he should) everyone else sounds like a bunch of damned women stirring the gossip pot instead of talking about this huge game we have this weekend.

Could you possibly make an exception for some of us that are able to participate in the drama club while getting head from our wife?***

Political Hack
10-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Could you possibly make an exception for some of us that are able to participate in the drama club while getting head from our wife?***

Approved.