PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a read on Dak. Worth the time.

starkvegasdawg
10-01-2015, 01:39 PM
http://gridironnow.com/meet-the-dak-prescott-you-dont-know-but-should/

DancingRabbit
10-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Getting a little dusty in here.

Dak, so glad you joined the HailState family!

gtowndawg
10-01-2015, 02:26 PM
next year? He's the best player and most famous player we've ever had. I mean, why wait? The odds of having someone else attain more records and awards are pretty slim in my mind, so it's not like it sets some kind of precedent by putting his name up next year.

starkvegasdawg
10-01-2015, 02:31 PM
next year? He's the best player and most famous player we've ever had. I mean, why wait? The odds of having someone else attain more records and awards are pretty slim in my mind, so it's not like it sets some kind of precedent by putting his name up next year.

You'd have my vote.

BrunswickDawg
Imagine that while hoisting an SEC Title Banner...

yakalot
Thanks for posting.

Behrdawg
10-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Awesome read. Thanks for posting, SVD

archdog
10-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Dak is a great student, athlete, and person. Great ambassador for MSU. I know the attention he has received over the past 14 months has been very taxing on him as a person. I regret that this attention has probably made his personal life very difficult for him on and off of campus. Yet he continues to represent himself and by extention the MSU fanbase very well.

State82
10-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Outstanding!

smootness
10-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Cool with me.

Thick
10-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Good article, very touching.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Am i the only one who thinks Baribeau is hot?

Liverpooldawg
10-01-2015, 09:02 PM

I vote it does.

gravedigger
10-01-2015, 09:15 PM

Ok pump the brakes a tad. No doubt Dak is arguably the best, but he isnt in the college football hall of fame nor is he on any nfl teams ring of honor yet.

One is. Eta not nfl hall of fame

gtowndawg
10-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Ok pump the brakes a tad. No doubt Dak is arguably the best, but he isn't in the college football hall of fame nor is he on any nfl teams ring of honor yet.

One is. Eta not nfl hall of fame

Ok, I get it. But what is the criteria for being in the MSU Ring of Honor? To me, it's based purely on what that player accomplished at State. Nothing else. And based on that criteria, no other person that's ever played football at MSU over the past 125 years has accomplished what Dak's accomplished. Heck, only a handful of players in the SEC have ever accomplished some of the things he's accomplished.

War Machine Dawg
10-01-2015, 10:18 PM

No.

BulldogBear
10-02-2015, 12:19 AM
No.

+1

Back to Dak. We couldn't have asked for a better young man to lead our team.

Tbonewannabe
10-02-2015, 05:48 AM
Easily the best full back in college football history.

starkvegasdawg
10-02-2015, 06:20 AM
+1

Back to Dak. We couldn't have asked for a better young man to lead our team.

Agree. So glad he never became a corndog.

RocketCityDawg
10-02-2015, 08:09 AM

No, you are not alone.