PDA

View Full Version : Cam Myers/tommy champion

msstate7
09-30-2015, 03:21 PM
What's the latest on these two? Can we expect them next year?

Hasn't Myers moved to CB? We could certainly use a CB

Ifyouonlyknew
09-30-2015, 03:22 PM
2017 in all likelihood.

Johnson85
09-30-2015, 03:54 PM
2017 in all likelihood.

So we are going to lose two years of eligibility on Champion?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-30-2015, 03:57 PM

If he can't get here until next December yes.

jumbo
09-30-2015, 03:58 PM

was always going to be the case. but they pushed him to drop out and get to juco early to try and only lose 1 year

Ifyouonlyknew
09-30-2015, 04:03 PM
was always going to be the case. but they pushed him to drop out and get to juco early to try and only lose 1 year

Some kids can handle that heavy work load it takes to get out early some can't. It doesn't hurt anyone or anything to get them to leave HS early to try.

Todd4State
09-30-2015, 09:35 PM
What's the latest on these two? Can we expect them next year?

Hasn't Myers moved to CB? We could certainly use a CB

I think we need an outside WR even worse. The only freshman that profiles as one right now is Jesse Jackson. Getting AJ Brown would be a huge pick up in that regard.

One guy that was in that 2015 class that will be here next year and be a beast is Dontae Jones.

msstate7
09-30-2015, 09:37 PM
I think we need an outside WR even worse. The only freshman that profiles as one right now is Jesse Jackson. Getting AJ Brown would be a huge pick up in that regard.

One guy that was in that 2015 class that will be here next year and be a beast is Dontae Jones.

Jones and Johnson could be really good te's for us.

Speaking of Johnson... What happened to him? Haven't noticed him playing lately

somebodyshotmypaw
09-30-2015, 09:38 PM

I think we will sign a JUCO wideout. AJ Brown would be huge signee. Dontae Jones going to play wideout or tight end?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-30-2015, 09:48 PM
I think we will sign a JUCO wideout. AJ Brown would be huge signee. Dontae Jones going to play wideout or tight end?

Dontea has been a TE for a while.

Todd4State
09-30-2015, 09:52 PM
Jones and Johnson could be really good te's for us.

Speaking of Johnson... What happened to him? Haven't noticed him playing lately

I don't know what has happened with Johnson- Walley has been playing pretty well aside from the fumble. I'm not too worried about Johnson right now since he is a freshman- maybe we can start working him back in against Troy and La Tech.

Todd4State
09-30-2015, 09:53 PM

I think we sign a JUCO WR too- and as Dan said Dontae is going to be a TE- and I think a pretty good one.