PDA

View Full Version : Mullen on ESPN News

DownwardDawg
07-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Sounded pretty good. Talked about how 8-4 is an average year now for MSU and our fans expect at least that. Kinda threw Hack under the bus! Lol

The Croom Diaries
07-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Sounded pretty good. Talked about how 8-4 is an average year now for MSU and our fans expect at least that. Kinda threw Hack under the bus! Lol

what did he have to say about mr. rogue?

Coach34
07-22-2013, 03:03 PM
what did he have to say about mr. rogue?

funniest quote was how he talked about Hack living 300-400 miles away from Redmond...it wasnt too bad

Coach34
07-22-2013, 03:05 PM
My favorite part was Fowler saying- "perception, right or wrong, is that your rival is trending up and you guys are going down. What do you say to that?"

Mullen- "we won more games than they did and played in a New Years Day bowl. That's my perception"

maroonmania
07-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Please don't tell me he praised our compliance office, I don't want to be nauseous.

CadaverDawg
07-22-2013, 03:35 PM
My favorite part was Fowler saying- "perception, right or wrong, is that your rival is trending up and you guys are going down. What do you say to that?"

Mullen- "we won more games than they did and played in a New Years Day bowl. That's my perception"

I love it. But I'm glad that is being brought up to him a lot....should add a little extra fuel for this season and next to be good ones

DownwardDawg
07-22-2013, 05:58 PM
funniest quote was how he talked about Hack living 300-400 miles away from Redmond...it wasnt too bad

Yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Handled that question about as good as you can.
I was just messin with Hack.

FlabLoser
07-22-2013, 06:03 PM
I liked how he implied how piddly it was.

DownwardDawg
07-22-2013, 06:13 PM
He also talked about how our players were not used to being 7-0 and ranked in the top 10 headed into that Bama game. Said the loss to Bama affected the team and kinda led to some other losses. Those weren't his exact words but that was what he was saying.
I agree with him, they weren't the same after that beatdown.

Political Hack
07-22-2013, 06:50 PM
I didn't see it, but someone sent me the sound bite. I don't think I can be thrown under the bus any more than the compliance department and the NCAA already did. At least Mullen didn't perpetuate a few BS, untrue findings to go along with a few accurate yet non-interesting tidbits and publish a report about it. I honestly don't care what they say about me though. Just upset they threw someone who's sporting maroon and white and grinding every day under the bus too. That's unscrupulous and they deserve to be punished for it.

FlabLoser
07-22-2013, 07:28 PM
I think even the AD's office is ashamed of themselves. They haven't uttered a peep about Redmond losing a year and a half. They mentioned the half and left it to everybody else to figure out that 2012 was gone. Its a damn crime what they did to him.

War Machine Dawg
07-22-2013, 07:49 PM
If I may ask a stupid question: Who is Hack and what did he do? Is he the booster we "dissociated?"

And yes, what Bracky and the NCAA did to Redmond is a travesty. That alone should get Bracky's ass canned. But it won't.

Behrdawg
07-22-2013, 07:52 PM
If I may ask a stupid question: Who is Hack and what did he do? Is he the booster we "dissociated?"

And yes, what Bracky and the NCAA did to Redmond is a travesty. That alone should get Bracky's ass canned. But it won't.

Yes and it is very unfortunate because he is a grinder for State. The guy bleeds maroon. Hack was the scapegoat- that's all Ill say

War Machine Dawg
07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Yes and it is very unfortunate because he is a grinder for State. The guy bleeds maroon. Hack was the scapegoat- that's all Ill say

Got ya. Care to PM?