PDA

View Full Version : Y'all answer a question for me

tireddawg
09-28-2015, 09:33 PM
I caught the tale end of Finebaum today & he said something like, & I'm paraphrasing, "if Bielema could quit putting his foot in his mouth". Has Bielema just talked about how good Ark was gonna be or has he said something more specific? Sorry I missed it

Todd4State
09-28-2015, 09:43 PM
I believe he called out pass first spread or spread coaches out in general. Something silly like that. And then Texas Tech took them to the woodshed and A&M beat them- although it took them OT to do it.

I think Texas Tech's coach said something after their game about how A&M was going to do the same thing to Arkansas.

That's all just what I've overheard. I don't really care. I'm just happy that Arkansas is struggling whether they are spread, pro-style, Notre Dame Box, or Flying Wedge- whatever.

Political Hack
09-28-2015, 10:00 PM
Another coaching change for them will spell disaster for their program. They're about to be a cellar dweller for a decade.

missouridawg
09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Bielema also made light of Ohio States schedule only have one more ranked opponent on it this year, while Arky had 8. And then lost to Toledo like 3 days later.

Bielema also looks like overweight Butthead.

Really Clark?
09-28-2015, 10:19 PM
Bielema also made light of Ohio States schedule only have one more ranked opponent on it this year, while Arky had 8. And then lost to Toledo like 3 days later.

Bielema also looks like overweight Butthead.

But he at least bought...I mean married well.

Jack Lambert
09-29-2015, 08:19 AM
Another coaching change for them will spell disaster for their program. They're about to be a cellar dweller for a decade.

Unless he turns it around and gets to a bowl game he is a failure at Arkansas. You can't regress this early in his tenure. They have to win. If he doesn't improve on last season I think they will have to take the chance of staying in dweller for a decade and make a change.

As a coach I don't know if he is SEC material but as a person I would love to sit down and have a good old fashion BS session with him. He probably be fun to hang around.