PDA

View Full Version : Butch Jones

shoeless joe
09-28-2015, 07:13 PM
He is getting slammed today by every pundit I've seen and heard. I watched the end of their game Saturday but wasn't paying a lot of attention so I don't know what he did or didn't do BUT I can't help but think that he is taking all these shots because UT was the hot pick preseason and no one now wants to admit they were wrong about them, arky, and auburn...and it's pretty obvious regarding the other 2.

DownwardDawg
09-28-2015, 07:36 PM
And his record is the exact same as Dooley's was at this point. Not good. Dooley sucked.

msstate7
09-28-2015, 08:11 PM
And his record is the exact same as Dooley's was at this point. Not good. Dooley sucked.

Tenn is in much better shape as a program though

Beaver
09-28-2015, 08:52 PM
BUT I can't help but think that he is taking all these shots because UT was the hot pick preseason and no one now wants to admit they were wrong about them, arky, and auburn...and it's pretty obvious regarding the other 2.

I thinks it's more the fact that Tennessee had 2 touchdown leads late in the 2nd half vs Oklahoma and UF, and the reason they lost those leads were because of playcalling and poor decision making from Jones.

TUSK
09-28-2015, 09:00 PM
UT is coming back, for sure... and Butch Jones had a lot to do with it...

I would tell Butch two things, though:

1) Always follow the PAT/2 Point Conversion chart, and

2) Be careful what you wish for...

Dawg61
09-28-2015, 09:35 PM
His clock management was brutal the last 1:20

DownwardDawg
10-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Tenn is in much better shape as a program though

Really??????? No. They suck.