PDA

View Full Version : Seahorn has taken too many hits.

Leroy Jenkins
09-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Talking about bama, basically bama is out of the hunt because "Ole Miss won't lose two games".

Jason, the team that played Vandy can absolutely lose two games.

Saltydog
09-28-2015, 07:39 PM
this weekend, I don't see them losing two games with who they have left.....

DownwardDawg
09-28-2015, 07:46 PM
UM won't beat LSU. I don't think they'll beat UF either. Will they beat us in Vegas?

:-)
09-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Northern Miss still has the toughest possible schedule in the country remaining.

ROAD GAMES in the Swamp and on the Plains - Good luck sweeping these Bears.

And those are just the down teams!

LSU, Texas A&M, and Arkansas (31-0 last year) at home - Good luck sweeping that.

ROAD Egg Bowl game - Again, good luck Bears.

And if they manage that.... They go to ATLANTA to face GEORGIA.

Yeah I don't see two losses there***

Leroy Jenkins
09-28-2015, 08:13 PM
UM won't beat LSU. I don't think they'll beat UF either. Will they beat us in Vegas?

And the aTm DEs will feast on MGK.

Pokechop Womack
09-28-2015, 10:41 PM
Northern Miss still has the toughest possible schedule in the country remaining.

ROAD GAMES in the Swamp and on the Plains - Good luck sweeping these Bears.

And those are just the down teams!

LSU, Texas A&M, and Arkansas (31-0 last year) at home - Good luck sweeping that.

ROAD Egg Bowl game - Again, good luck Bears.

And if they manage that.... They go to ATLANTA to face GEORGIA.

Yeah I don't see two losses there***

gonna come down to LSU, aTm, and us... they will beat Florida, Arkansas, and Auburn.. as i mentioned at length earlier I don't think Florida can beat them, and Auburn will be just short of a dumpster fire when they get to the plains.... Arkansas will probably be out of west contention when they play them and they get them in Oxford... Personally, I think the Egg Bowl will decide the West this year and thankfully it's in Starkville...

TUSK
09-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Hypothetical...

If Bammer beats UGA and wins out and OM wins out and loses to UGA in the SECCG...

Could the SEC get left out of the CFP if there are fewer than 4 undefeated non-SEC teams?

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2015, 10:55 PM
this weekend, I don't see them losing two games with who they have left.....

I've noticed that you've been extra "Salty" lately. Are you getting sex at home?

http://images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/9000/620x/23009.jpg

msstate7
09-28-2015, 11:01 PM
Hypothetical...

If Bammer beats UGA and wins out and OM wins out and loses to UGA in the SECCG...

Could the SEC get left out of the CFP if there are fewer than 4 undefeated non-SEC teams?

Usc/ucla/Utah
Ohio state/Michigan/Michigan st
Baylor/tcu

If sec champion has more than one loss, I think ND or acc champ gets in.

TUSK
09-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Usc/ucla/Utah
Ohio state/Michigan/Michigan st
Baylor/tcu

If sec champion has more than one loss, I think ND or acc champ gets in.

and ND plays AT Clemson next wkend.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'll dig into this some more and report back...

msstate7
09-28-2015, 11:10 PM
and ND plays AT Clemson next wkend.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'll dig into this some more and report back...

If nd loses this week, I think they'll be done. Usc will beat nd IMO. I think usc is pretty good even after a bad loss to Stanford

RougeDawg
09-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Talking about bama, basically bama is out of the hunt because "Ole Miss won't lose two games".

Jason, the team that played Vandy can absolutely lose two games.

To the head, off the bong, or both?? Need specifics.

GreenheadDawg
09-28-2015, 11:29 PM
I've noticed that you've been extra "Salty" lately. Are you getting sex at home?

http://images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/9000/620x/23009.jpg

Does anybody know him? He has always seemed like a bear to me. He pumps them every chance he gets. I might be wrong. Sorry salty if I am off base

RougeDawg
09-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Hypothetical...

OM is not winning out. Y'all gave them the short field twice, and handed them other turnovers, -5 in total, while they barely won. They cannot continue to get gifts like that all year. They had one sustained drive in TTown that night, and I believe they got a FG in 3rd. Y'all commit one less TO and game outcome is different.

We saw the Normal MGK against Vandy, and he will hurt them against the better defense coming up. They may lose to A&M. Y'all let them off the hook with possibly the sloppiest game I've seen from a Saban coached team.

TUSK
09-28-2015, 11:59 PM
OM is not winning out.Y'all gave them the short field twice, and handed them other turnovers, -5 in total, while they barely won. They cannot continue to get gifts like that all year. They had one sustained drive in TTown that night, and I believe they got a FG in 3rd. Y'all commit one less TO and game outcome is different.

We saw the Normal MGK against Vandy, and he will hurt them against the better defense coming up. They may lose to A&M. Y'all let them off the hook with possibly the sloppiest game I've seen from a Saban coached team.

I don't think so, either... and they had more than 2 "short fields"...

"Drives" vs Bammer:
32 yards - FG
27 yards - Punt
36 yards - Punt
1 yard - Punt
26 yards - TD
18 yards - TD
Neg 6 yards - Half
87 yards - TD (goofy 66 yard pass play)
49 yards - FG
51 yards - FG
Neg 15 yards - Punt
82 yards - TD (73 yards POP)
31 yards - TD
22 yards - Punt
37 yards - Downs
Neg 1 yard - Game

you are right on all your points IMO...

RougeDawg
09-29-2015, 12:08 AM
I don't think so, either... and they had more than 2 "short fields"...

"Drives" vs Bammer:
32 yards - FG
27 yards - Punt
36 yards - Punt
1 yard - Punt
26 yards - TD
18 yards - TD
Neg 6 yards - Half
87 yards - TD (goofy 66 yard pass play)
49 yards - FG
51 yards - FG
Neg 15 yards - Punt
82 yards - TD (73 yards POP)
31 yards - TD
22 yards - Punt
37 yards - Downs
Neg 1 yard - Game

you are right on all your points IMO...

Yes more than 2 short fields. Guess I was really thinking of the short inside red zone TD's. Then couple in their other two miracle WTF long TD plays and they really didn't do much on offense. That's how they beat us last season. They had 4 TD's and over 200 yards of offense against us last year on 5 total plays. Luck is a Large portion of theirselves last two seasons.

BulldogBear
09-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Ole Miss still relies on big play. If you can find some way to take it away and let them make mistakes they can be stopped. Bend but not break may end up actually being rather effective against their style of play.

Coach34
09-29-2015, 07:59 AM
Northern Miss is not beating Dakota Prescott in his last game at Scott Field

Saltydog
09-29-2015, 08:24 AM
I'll just say this, "I hate UM about as bad as Liverpool" and I'm a State grad and a long time member of the BDC so let's just leave it at that.

I'm a realist and when I look at their remaining schedule and who they play and where they play them at I think it bodes well for them. They get LSU in Oxford (and they always play them tough anyway). LSU has Fournette but that's it. Their QB play is still bad. They will likely blow out Auburn and aTm. IMO, their best chance for a loss would be against us in the Egg Bowl or maybe this weekend against UF. Plus, the SOB's are lucky as shit (see Auburn 2013).

Pokechop Womack
09-29-2015, 08:49 AM

This.

KentuckyDawg13
09-29-2015, 10:01 AM
+1!

Bama_Dawg
09-29-2015, 10:03 AM

You got that right! No matter what happens the rest of the way, our boys won't let Dak lose to UNM this time.