PDA

View Full Version : Muschamp

PassInterference
09-27-2015, 11:49 AM
Why is this guy considered a premier DC?

CadaverDawg
09-27-2015, 12:01 PM

Well, I'm getting blasted for saying our defense sucks because we held a shitty offense to 9 points while giving up 200+ rush yards....so I guess Muschamp holding a "good" offense to 17, makes him pretty awesome according to those same people.

I think he's overrated, but defense is hard to coach these days, with offense having all the advantages

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Considering all the injuries Auburn has on D, their performance isn't on Muschamp. He's had a great D everywhere he's been. And as Cadaver pointed out, that's with offense having all the advantages now. He's a good DC, but they gotta get healthy and get some more talent on D at Auburn.

Bothrops
09-27-2015, 12:57 PM
He's way way over paid. I'll say that.

Jack Lambert
09-27-2015, 01:01 PM
I don't care how many injuries they have. With all the so called talent folks say they have Muschamp defense should be dominate. Walley holds on to the ball we score again and that's one score Auburn doesn't get.

Really Clark?
09-27-2015, 01:05 PM

Hasn't nearly all of his defenses since he started at LSU with Saban been at least Top 25 with Top 10 defenses as well. Led the league more than once and this is over a 15 year period. Had an average year at Texas but they had already light the fires to that dumpster. He is overpaid but he is as consistently good defensively as anybody in the country. There is just a whole lot to fix at Auburn. I rather that thing meltdown and they overall the staff again to be honest.