PDA

View Full Version : Deandre Ward and Torrey Dale...

CadaverDawg
09-27-2015, 10:48 AM
First off, Both seem like great guys.

But please tell me I was dreaming when I saw them on the field TOGETHER in crucial moments on the road vs Auburn.

What the absolute hell?

Our LB roster looks like this....

B Brown
R Brown
Z Jackson
D Harris
G Green
JT Gray
Leo Lewis
T Jung

So why am I seeing Deandre Ward on my TV screen when I'm not watching a scrimmage?

Are Dale and Ward hitting the L-Screen and getting their bunts down in practice?*

Our personnel usage is a major issue in my opinion right now.

I seen it dawg
09-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Thing is Ward wasn't that bad. But Dale is baffling to me. But he'll Hoyett was out there too. Corey Thimas is the one that needs to play his motor was running last night.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Thing is Ward wasn't that bad. But Dale is baffling to me. But he'll Hoyett was out there too. Corey Thimas is the one that needs to play his motor was running last night.

Ward looked like a dog in the middle of the L.A. Freeway vs USM. Dude should never step foot on a field between SEC teams. I agree about Dale and Thomas. Dale is seeing way too much action....then again, if you allow teams to pick up 80 yards per drive before deciding to play defense when they get to your 10 yard line, the D gets tired and you have to use guys like Dale.

Dallas_Dawg
09-27-2015, 12:28 PM
When I saw Dale in there I about lost my shit. Made a weak pursuit in one play and then held up instead of driving through the guy. Zach Jackson pissed me off more than anybody though. I was cussing him that first drive, he missed tackle after tackle. 14 came free on a blitz and instead of breaking down and driving through the tackle, he stood up and let the qb get around him. Good thing Richie was there to clean it up

AlSwearengen
09-27-2015, 12:53 PM
I saw One of our dlinemen jump on the back of an auburn ball carrier and he slid right off of him like he was a greased pig. It was Dale.

BoomBoom
09-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Ward looked like a dog in the middle of the L.A. Freeway vs USM. Dude should never step foot on a field between SEC teams. I agree about Dale and Thomas. Dale is seeing way too much action....then again, if you allow teams to pick up 80 yards per drive before deciding to play defense when they get to your 10 yard line, the D gets tired and you have to use guys like Dale.

but it was the opposite. on their drive that went down the field to the 1, they went right at Dale and ZJackson the whole way down the field. Malzahn's no idiot, he knew that was our weak point. they came out at the goalline, and we stopped them.