PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations everyone

Dawg61
09-27-2015, 01:00 AM
on this board!! You know more about football than BOTH Gary Danielson and Verne Alzheimer's. These two stupid ****s get paid over $1 million mother****ing dollars to call nationally broadcast games and neither of them know the simple fumble rules and the timeout rules at the end of games. You know them. I know them. That ugly fat chick you ****ed sophomore year of college while your girlfriend was passed out drunk knows them. Feel better about yourself. You are smarter than the two ass clowns CBS pays 7 figures to announce their games.

I have developed an unhealthy hate for these two ****s. I want them fired or retired or euthanized. Consider it my new obsession. Be loud about it. CBS must hear it eventually. I want respectable announcers calling the national CBS game. I want these two ****brains relieved of their position. #Fire****ingRetards

Charlie_Sheen420
09-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Last week Verne said LSU's punter was 76 years old and didn't think twice about it...I think he has become a danger to himself and others and I really hope he doesn't drive a car...

Dawg61
09-27-2015, 01:17 AM
Last week Verne said LSU's punter was 76 years old and didn't think twice about it...I think he has become a danger to himself and others and I really hope he doesn't drive a car...

Your posts are strong for only 187. #PostMore #VerneIsDeadLikeBernie