PDA

View Full Version : ESPN announcers

PassInterference
09-26-2015, 11:40 PM
Did our guys not deliver any talking points to the announcers? They couldn't quit talking about Auburn to the very end. Auburn this, Auburn that all game long. When it was evident we would win, they talked about how Auburn fans would feel. And when we won they sounded really somber. These asshats must have been all-in on Barrett Sallee's articles.

Behrdawg
09-26-2015, 11:43 PM
It's typical. One of the announcers also said "Next week, Auburn has San Jose State- maybe...a little less of a fight"...or something to that effect.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2015, 11:51 PM
It's the market. They don't give a crap about us. I like it that way. Just win.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-26-2015, 11:52 PM
They couldn't quit talking about Auburn to the very end.

And this surprises you? It's been that way as long as I can remember and I've been following SEC & State football for 40+ years.

Todd4State
09-26-2015, 11:53 PM
The announcers are a big reason why I like to go to the games in person.

If I ever see Gary Danielson I might kick his ass for him acting excited about Dak being hurt against UK last year.

Todd4State
09-26-2015, 11:54 PM
It's the market. They don't give a crap about us. I like it that way. Just win.

Tammy from the trailer park in Alabama. It's sad.

Dawg61
09-27-2015, 01:30 AM
If I ever see Gary Danielson I might kick his ass for him acting excited about Dak being hurt against UK last year.

I got your back

Brando
09-27-2015, 04:27 AM
I got your back
Im also good on that. I cant stand him. Nor do i care for Vern too much. He needs go call golf or some crap...

Dawgowar
09-27-2015, 06:07 AM
Yeah, last night was pretty bad, even for Gilmore. ESPN sucks.

Dawgface
09-27-2015, 06:47 AM
I'm usually not bothered by announcers, but I thought we were listening to the AU network. We were just an opponent for AU. A little about Dak and Bear, but that was it.

kojak
09-27-2015, 07:42 AM
Did our guys not deliver any talking points to the announcers? They couldn't quit talking about Auburn to the very end. Auburn this, Auburn that all game long. When it was evident we would win, they talked about how Auburn fans would feel. And when we won they sounded really somber. These asshats must have been all-in on Barrett Sallee's articles.

Watch the game with the sound from the game, but without announcers. If you have surround sound it's really easy. Turn you audio output to digital. Then unplug the center audio speaker. Most if not all sports feed announcers through the front/center speaker. It's pretty cool. Good luck. This is my second year doing it and you wouldn't believe how much more I enjoy it without the talking heads.

Schultzy
09-27-2015, 08:01 AM
Watch the game with the sound from the game, but without announcers. If you have surround sound it's really easy. Turn you audio output to digital. Then unplug the center audio speaker. Most if not all sports feed announcers through the front/center speaker. It's pretty cool. Good luck. This is my second year doing it and you wouldn't believe how much more I enjoy it without the talking heads.
Very interesting, this will be a must for any game on my tv w Dave Neal Doing on the mike...in any sport.

Dawg61
09-27-2015, 08:38 AM

Last year I watched the LSU game on the channel that was the overhead camera behind the players. It played the stadium sounds and zero announcers. It was shown on the Xbox One. Very cool experience watching a game like that.

Coach007
09-27-2015, 09:23 AM
I tuned out during half time. It was all about auburn. Auburn placed 5 new starters On defense and etc etc.. Nothing on msu.

All we heard was auburn... One time only did I hear the announcer say that msu was 3 points away from being undefeated.